Maine Democrats Filmed Laughing Over Rise In White Male Suicides

• Banned
I think the reason why it's funny is that White Men have this despair because they keep voting against their own self-interests (for Republicans) and their lives don't get any better.

if by "white men" you mean "black people" and by "Republicans" you mean "Democrats", then yes.

Detroit, Chicago, etc etc

• Banned
if by "white men" you mean "black people" and by "Republicans" you mean "Democrats", then yes.

Naw, man, I'm talking about all the Red States where you all voted for Biffenfuhrer because he promised to bring back Daddy's Coal Mining job, and those jobs aren't coming back.

In America, you have to get off your ass and earn it.

Government won't be your mommy & your daddy here.

That's what makes us America.

Then why is it the Red States collect more in government benefits than the Blue states?

give-take-small-final.png

Unbridled hypocrisy... that's what makes America America!

I think the reason why it's funny is that White Men have this despair because they keep voting against their own self-interests (for Republicans) and their lives don't get any better.

Very much like negroes voting against their own self-interest (for Democrats) and their lives don't get any better.

Then why is it the Red States collect more in government benefits than the Blue states?

give-take-small-final.png

Unbridled hypocrisy... that's what makes America America!

Images of the destruction of the MOAB strike in Afghanistan.

Just kidding, that's Detroit, a city ran by Democrats for decades.

C9ZncjaUIAASVv6.jpg

C9ZncjnV0AIPju8.jpg

C9ZncjoU0AA6lxn.jpg

C9ZncjmVYAAKu5E.jpg

More fake charts.

Please provide one of your own...

The fact is, the Blue states provide the money that funds the government, to support the red states where you'd all starve if there weren't government programs.

Proving that gratitude is the hardest human emotion.

Really? So, how would you classify, say, the water projects in Colorado and Nevada that provide water for 'blue state' Los Angeles and San Diego, as well as Imperial Valley and big ag? Is that 'red state welfare' or blue state welfare? Most of southern California would be depopulated overnight without it, after all.

Who are you to determine what's in somebody else's self interest?

Who are you to determine what's in somebody else's self interest?
Dont ideologues on all sides take that liberty?

Maybe we should start focusing once again on RESULTS instead of being ideologically correct?

Very much like negroes voting against their own self-interest (for Democrats) and their lives don't get any better.

Since they aren't riding on the back of the bus or drinking from a segregated water fountain anymore, I'd say their lives have gotten better..

As opposed to working class whites, who clearly have it worse than their fathers did...

Really? So, how would you classify, say, the water projects in Colorado and Nevada that provide water for 'blue state' Los Angeles and San Diego, as well as Imperial Valley and big ag? Is that 'red state welfare' or blue state welfare? Most of southern California would be depopulated overnight without it, after all.

Nevada and Colorado have been blue states for years... try again.

I was talking about states like Alabama and Mississippi, who get two bucks back for every buck they send to Washington because they are so fucking dirt poor,a nd the dumb white trash down there keeps voting for Republicans because they don't dun der need them no gummit, Cleetus!!

Naw, man, I'm talking about all the Red States where you all voted for Biffenfuhrer because he promised to bring back Daddy's Coal Mining job, and those jobs aren't coming back.

Bullshit. No one in Mississippi voted for Trump over coal jobs. Anyway, part of the problem is you asses vote for personal gain instead of what is best for the country and Americans. Sanctuary cities aren't generally conservative but they are prime examples of "against the interests" of their entire citizenship BTW.

Forum List

Back