Maine Rep. Michael Michaud: ‘Yes, I am gay’

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Maine Rep. Michael Michaud: ?Yes, I am gay? * - NY Daily News

A popular Maine Congressman publicly came out as gay Monday in a poignant article that was published in multiple newspapers in the state.

Democratic Rep. Michael Michaud, who is also running to be governor of the Pine Tree state, made the personal admission in a column published in the Portland Press Herald and the Bangor Daily News entitled, “Yes, I am gay. ‘But why should it matter?’”

Why should it matter?

If it didn't matter he would have announced that he was homosexual before he ran for congress. My guess is that a former boyfriend threatened to blow the whistle (pardon the pun) and he beat him to the punch.

Why do these people bring up who they want to fuck? Sex outside of the sex industry doesn't matter.

He claims opponents had been making insinuations about it, most likely in an attempt to paint it as a negative. If that is the case then he didn't bring it up. He is only clearing the air.

A popular Maine Congressman publicly came out as gay Monday in a poignant article that was published in multiple newspapers in the state.

Democratic Rep. Michael Michaud, who is also running to be governor of the Pine Tree state, made the personal admission in a column published in the Portland Press Herald and the Bangor Daily News entitled, “Yes, I am gay. ‘But why should it matter?’”

Why should it matter?

It shouldn't. The only thing that matters is whether he does a good job for his constituents, and the country.

Why should it matter?

Because it will be blasted everywhere so he nipped it in the bud before anyone else blasted it.

It makes him unfit for office. He obviously has personality disorder issues. But he would hardly be the first pol who did.

Forum List

Back