Maine Rep. Michael Michaud: ‘Yes, I am gay’

Maine Rep. Michael Michaud: ?Yes, I am gay? * - NY Daily News

A popular Maine Congressman publicly came out as gay Monday in a poignant article that was published in multiple newspapers in the state.

Democratic Rep. Michael Michaud, who is also running to be governor of the Pine Tree state, made the personal admission in a column published in the Portland Press Herald and the Bangor Daily News entitled, “Yes, I am gay. ‘But why should it matter?’”

Why should it matter?

I know, Mike. I've known him for years... since I was on the board of Maine People's Alliance.

Decent enough fellow.

Didn't know (didn't actually even give it a moments thought to be honest) that he was gay.

I very seriously doubt that his sexual identity is going to make a tinker damn difference to the election.

The kind of people who are going to vote for our encumbant would never have voted for Mike regardess of his sexual preference.

The kind of people who are going to vote for him couldn't care less what he does in his own bedroom.

Now if he gets busted for cruising gays in a public bathroom , like an antigay Republican whose name I won't mention did, that might hurt him.

I'm counting on him to be Maine's next governor.

A popular Maine Congressman publicly came out as gay Monday in a poignant article that was published in multiple newspapers in the state.

Democratic Rep. Michael Michaud, who is also running to be governor of the Pine Tree state, made the personal admission in a column published in the Portland Press Herald and the Bangor Daily News entitled, “Yes, I am gay. ‘But why should it matter?’”

Why should it matter?

Who gives a Fuck, go suck and dick and shut up.

Why should it matter?

You know why it matters, some people are afraid of 'gay cooties'.

Who gives a fuck.. as long as he's supporting conservative fiscal values (not that liberal DEMs do), not trying to promote any gay specific or protected legislature, and not doing illegal things in office.. who really gives a fuck whether or not he is gay??

Who gives a fuck.. as long as he's supporting conservative fiscal values (not that liberal DEMs do), not trying to promote any gay specific or protected legislature, and not doing illegal things in office.. who really gives a fuck whether or not he is gay??

Of course now that he is out he is basically forced to support special pleading legislation. Did you ever see a gay lawmaker who didnt? Even staunch Republicans once out suddenly become staunch supporters of big gov't special pleading programs for the fruits.
This is why he is unfit for office.

Forum List

Back