Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

Oh, you watched a few videos? lol Well with that kind of expertise you are ready to run a crew.

Now, let me help you understand why you are wrong.

With only a few rods out (they come in 8 foot sections) you have a very stiff platform in which to keep your drill head on track. The more rods the more flex will be allowed if you hit rock. If the drill head does not hit the rock exactly squared up, it can be defected from the path you want. If you are boring at the depths you are suggesting, you will not even know it until you are seriously off track.
Too bad you are such a plain liar.

Equal protection of the laws is a civil right. Unequal protection of the laws is denied and disparaged to the general Government and the several States and must be abridged for a State at every opportunity.
Sure it is, and if someone applies for UE insurance and is not granted the same rights under the law as everyone else they might have a case. I however, don't know of any state that gives UE insurance to people that simply don't want to work. UE insurance laws are for people who lose their job because of no fault of their own, and are then actively seeking work, and the payments are for a limited amount of time.

If you want people to be paid for simply not working, then you need to write your Congressmen to draft such a law, that's not UE insurance

Your perspective is wrong but right-wingers love to project. Your fallacies prove it every time.
I will believe your BS as soon as I see a bill, oh wait, you have nothing and no law and...well nothing.

I'll take my fallacy over your fallacy, because as we all know, you have nothing, I have the law on my side and you have nothing, not even a congressperson or a liberal lawyer to take up your fallacy, because that is all you have, nothing else.

I have watched a few tunnelling videos on youtube. You have nothing but fallacy, including gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Projection is what you do Best, storyteller.

Tunneling videos? So you want them to build an actual TUNNEL across the state of Maine so they can run transmission lines through it?

And what would that cost? Who would pay the millions of dollars required to go a short distance?

Equal protection of the laws is a civil right.
Well it's actually a Constitutional right. To go along with your prior post, in regards to the Privledge and Immunities clause, equal protection should be given to all citizens, no matter the state they are from, and the state they are in.

Coming from just plain liars? Y'all are even dumber.
I am not the moron that believes watching a youtube video makes a person an expert, you are.

I am surprised that you would think watching a video would make a person more of an expert than someone that worked in the field for 20 years.

If you need open heart surgery, just let me know and I'll watch a youtube video and I'll be ready to cut into you, how is that? I'll be an expert then, according to your logic.

Why do I need someone to "back me" regarding equal protection of the laws? From my perspective, we are going over "government business, from a consumer perspective".
You continue to do that, the status quo is what you are about. How many years and still nothing? I am content to wait for you to change the laws because you can't and won't.

Sure it is, and if someone applies for UE insurance and is not granted the same rights under the law as everyone else they might have a case. I however, don't know of any state that gives UE insurance to people that simply don't want to work. UE insurance laws are for people who lose their job because of no fault of their own, and are then actively seeking work, and the payments are for a limited amount of time.

If you want people to be paid for simply not working, then you need to write your Congressmen to draft such a law, that's not UE insurance
This is the understanding of the law in question not your fanciful, but ignorant story:

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."

I will believe your BS as soon as I see a bill, oh wait, you have nothing and no law and...well nothing.

I'll take my fallacy over your fallacy, because as we all know, you have nothing, I have the law on my side and you have nothing, not even a congressperson or a liberal lawyer to take up your fallacy, because that is all you have, nothing else.
lol. So, when it happens are going to admit you are just a plain practitioner of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase our pledge), and get on the case of All of the liars who tried to gainsay my contention with nothing but fallacy? If not, why should I care what the "lying right-wing" has to opine with nothing but fallacy?

Too bad you lie so much, storyteller. That is why you need valid arguments not merely stories.
So you have totally bailed on your lie that you are an expert because you watched a youtube video. Smart move because that is one of the dumbest thing posted on this board. A youtube video makes you and expert? LOL!!

Can't believe you were stupid enough to post that! LOL!!!

Tunneling videos? So you want them to build an actual TUNNEL across the state of Maine so they can run transmission lines through it?

And what would that cost? Who would pay the millions of dollars required to go a short distance?
It would not need to be only transmission lines.

Well it's actually a Constitutional right. To go along with your prior post, in regards to the Privledge and Immunities clause, equal protection should be given to all citizens, no matter the state they are from, and the state they are in.
At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."

lol. So, when it happens are going to admit you are just a plain practitioner of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase our pledge), and get on the case of All of the liars who tried to gainsay my contention with nothing but fallacy? If not, why should I care what the "lying right-wing" has to opine with nothing but fallacy?
Still nothing? Just spewing more BS to avoid your fallacy. Tell me if you aren't telling fallacy why are no other libs helping you with your interpretation? Oh, wait, because you are full of crap and know full well you are full of it.

I am not the moron that believes watching a youtube video makes a person an expert, you are.

I am surprised that you would think watching a video would make a person more of an expert than someone that worked in the field for 20 years.

If you need open heart surgery, just let me know and I'll watch a youtube video and I'll be ready to cut into you, how is that? I'll be an expert then, according to your logic.
I am the "moron" who knows resorting to the fewest fallacies makes me, right even though I am on the left. That makes y'all just plain Wrong even though you are on the right.

You continue to do that, the status quo is what you are about. How many years and still nothing? I am content to wait for you to change the laws because you can't and won't.
How many years did it take the Establishment to finally come up with equal rights acts?

So you have totally bailed on your lie that you are an expert because you watched a youtube video. Smart move because that is one of the dumbest thing posted on this board. A youtube video makes you and expert? LOL!!

Can't believe you were stupid enough to post that! LOL!!!
Not at all. I am saying right-wingers are just plain liars and watching a video on youtube gave me some understanding.

Forum List

Back