Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

Still nothing? Just spewing more BS to avoid your fallacy. Tell me if you aren't telling fallacy why are no other libs helping you with your interpretation? Oh, wait, because you are full of crap and know full well you are full of it.
I can't be full of crap as long as Y'all are full of fallacy. It really is that simple.

I am the "moron" who knows resorting to the fewest fallacies makes me, right even though I am on the left. That makes y'all just plain Wrong even though you are on the right.
You have nothing and cite nothing. You don't have anything in the works, you never will, you just huff and puff on a message board with no real plan for your silly ideas that will never go anywhere.
How many years did it take the Establishment to finally come up with equal rights acts?
You have nothing, go right ahead and do what you need to do. Get busy and quit wasting time.

I can't be full of crap as long as Y'all are full of fallacy. It really is that simple.
Still nothing? Wow! I am surprised! You talk a great game but after your talk is over you have nothing. Still waiting, no progress in how many years? How is your congressman that won't return your calls doing?

Still nothing? Wow! I am surprised! You talk a great game but after your talk is over you have nothing. Still waiting, no progress in how many years? How is your congressman that won't return your calls doing?
What do you mean, still nothing? You have nothing but fallacy. Not even a challenge.

This is the understanding of the law in question not your fanciful, but ignorant story:

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."
yeah, that's a good general description of "at-will" employment...what's your point? I thought you were talking about UE Insurance.

So far you have brought up four totally different things, two of which are state laws, two of which are clauses in the US Constitution....but you have yet to highlight to us how they are connecting in your mind....or really what your arguement is at all

What do you mean, still nothing? You have nothing but fallacy. Not even a challenge.
Don't need a challenge, my view is already established. You are the one is saying it is wrong, however you have nothing, no backing, nothing but you do have youtube, so you are an expert. LOL!

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."

And the UC laws do not change any of that.

Yes, he is correct. You have nothing. Just your standard replies of calling people liars without saying what they lied about, and claiming they post fallacies and you do not, without naming the actual fallacies.

You have no real argument.

yeah, that's a good general description of "at-will" employment...what's your point? I thought you were talking about UE Insurance.

So far you have brought up four totally different things, two of which are state laws, two of which are clauses in the US Constitution....but you have yet to highlight to us how they are connecting in your mind....or really what your arguement is at all
What basis does the Government have to deny or disparage equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation?

Not an Expert just less full of fallacy than You right-wingers.
Yeah, we saw how you linked you watching youtube and then claimed to an expert over a person that had 20 years experience. You are a fraud and phony and full of fallacy. I don't consider you a right winger or a left winger, you are just a plain nut job with no ambition and no one backing you, just a lot of unreturned phone calls.

Forum List

Back