Major Democratic donor says...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
..."the party has gone too far left: ‘Hopefully, we’ll get our sh*t together’"

Major Democratic donor says party has gone too far left: ‘Hopefully, we’ll get our sh*t together’

"A major Democratic donor said that the party has moved too far left during impassioned remarks in an interview on MSNBC on Tuesday.

What did he say?
Stephen Cloobeck, chairman and CEO of Diamond Resorts, a Las Vegas timeshare company, said that the party’s message about the wealthy is “so effing wrong.”

“I’ve talked to [Senate Minority Leader Chuck] Schumer, I’ve talked to [Senator Ron] Wyden, I’ve talked to [House Minority Leader Nancy] Pelosi, and I said, ‘If you use the term billionaires again, I’m done,’” Cloobeck said.

Cloobeck argued that most Americans aspire to be rich and the government shouldn’t penalize those who become successful."

He should SERIOUSLY consider switching parties....

Major Democratic donor says party has gone too far left: ‘Hopefully, we’ll get our sh*t together’

"A major Democratic donor said that the party has moved too far left during impassioned remarks in an interview on MSNBC on Tuesday.

What did he say?
Stephen Cloobeck, chairman and CEO of Diamond Resorts, a Las Vegas timeshare company, said that the party’s message about the wealthy is “so effing wrong.”

“I’ve talked to [Senate Minority Leader Chuck] Schumer, I’ve talked to [Senator Ron] Wyden, I’ve talked to [House Minority Leader Nancy] Pelosi, and I said, ‘If you use the term billionaires again, I’m done,’” Cloobeck said.

Cloobeck argued that most Americans aspire to be rich and the government shouldn’t penalize those who become successful."

why?....he just would go to another useless corrupt party....maybe he should be smart and say fuck these parties....

What did he say?

Which party though?

What did he say?

why?....he just would go to another useless corrupt party....maybe he should be smart and say fuck these parties....
fuck those parties!

What did he say?

Which party though?
Tea Party, naturally

What did he say?

Which party though?

Libertarian

The DNC is reportedly struggling to collect donations right now. The revelation that Obama left the DNC in debt for $24 million and at the financial mercy and control of the DNC, who used the DNC to launder money and use DNC funds to pay for her own failed candidacy, has donors refusing to give.

They are instead giving to individual candidates.

Perhaps it would help if the DNC advertised that they are now under 'New, Less Criminal' management'. :p

What did he say?

Maybe he should become an independent and not be beholden to any party!

Forum List

Back