Major Report in on the benefits of the Vaccine

You have serious comprehension problems. I haven't been let down by anything. I didn't get jabbed. You are the one who is defending someone you've called a liar for seven years because you think it might make your point. Run along now, your usual circular arguments have run their course.
Me defend Trump? Lol. No, I just threw it in your face that Trump got jabbed. You know he did but you want to play games.

You got a problem with Trump's jab status? Take it up with him & question him like you do everyone else, hypocrite.

Vaccines work

Masks work

Social distancing works
TrustScience.jpg

And I just threw it back that you will believe anything that you see on TV--even if it is inconsistent with everything you've said for seven years. You contradict yourself more than Fauci does.
Fine. Don't take my word for it. Ask your guy. You're butthurt because he got jabbed.

Our leaders are pure filth.

"The SARS-COV2 virus has a spike protein developed by the US Department of Defence that was circulating in Europe by June 2019 at the latest. There is evidence that prototypes of the SARS-COV2 virus were circulating in east Ukraine as early as 2015 – called “California Flu” - which was killing and disabling hundreds of soldiers and civilians. The origins of the SARS-COV2 virus did not originate in a Wuhan lab, or with a bat. They evolved over years.

· Shell companies like MetaBiota and EcoHealth Alliance are sub-contractors to the DoD and are funded by the US and other countries’ health agency alphabet soups.

· The DoD has had pandemic planning in place for years. World leaders rubber stamped the (revised and updated (over the four-six months prior to the Event 201 meeting) C19 response in less than 4 hours in New York on 18 October 2019 at the Event 201 meeting."

Fine. Don't take my word for it. Ask your guy. You're butthurt because he got jabbed.
Are you really that stupid. I DGAF who gets jabbed. Go get jabbed another 125 times--wait for it -- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I didn't. It doesn't make a bit of difference to me in my world. The sun will rise tomorrow. Now, if your asshole is sore because of the fucking you have gotten from Biden, Fauci, the MSM and, yes, even Trump, don't whine to me. Maybe you'll wise up next time.

This is the Commonweath Fund, one of the most respected foundations in the world..

View attachment 743625

Since then, the U.S. has administered more than 655 million doses — 80 percent of the population has received at least one dose — with the cumulative effect of preventing more than 18 million additional hospitalizations and more than 3 million additional deaths.

Without vaccination, there would have been nearly 120 million more COVID-19 infections. The vaccination program also saved the U.S. $1.15 trillion (Credible Interval: $1.10 trillion–$1.19 trillion) (data not shown) in medical costs that would otherwise have been incurred.

Now before you answer this is a report with evidence and shows how it came to their figures... If you want to be critical, please be specific while using actual proper evidence.
Posting propagada bullshit just means you want to shit on the 1 million US Citizens that died in this pandemic.
Africa: no doses, no Fauxi Flu, no sudden deaths

I do not come here to teach old men, or , mentor people who seem extremely lazy .

Find out exactly what the WEF is , what they are doing and who are its "Global Leaders for Tomorrow " , started in 1993 , and then the updated programme named" Young Global Leaders "which took over from 2004 and still runs .

Do the same for Foundations and Funds and see how small Commonwealth is when compared to Ford , Rothschild , Rockefeller , Gates and Soros etc .

Then , when you have a few facts, we might possibly discuss arising points .If I choose .
But frankly your opinions on this topic are of zero interest to me now because you have no background data .

This OP quoted report could have been signed off by Gates and Fauci because they are just a handful of names and working pals in the most powerful organisation on the planet and one which has US politics in the palms of its hands .
Same for most other countries .
So off you go , pen and paper at the ready and DYOR.
So you are conceding that you can't refute their evidence...

Sorry, does the army of anti vaxers bullshit not work against facts and evidence...

This is the thing... You can repeating BS but it is still BS...

Yes, Repeat a lie often enough and you can make it true to these people, but it is not the true...

We all know what has happened to science. It has become politicized by the left just like everything else they get their grubby paws on. The Right is on the side of science. OBSERVATIONAL SCIENCE which is REAL science not your Sci-Fi origins science.
Thanks for trying to redefine science there...

Try Actuarial Science, there is much observation there...

From the guys that voted for a reality star cause they thought he was good at business...
Have you been reading or watching any news on China?
Lack of vaccine shots resulting in 1000's of deaths. People lined up outside crematoriums.

Have you been reading or watching any news on China?
Lack of vaccine shots resulting in 1000's of deaths. People lined up outside crematoriums.

China doesn't used RNA vaccine...

Not all vaccines are equal... The Chinese one is quite poor in comparison...

Linkie? Have you forgotten about Seattle, LA, NYC and all of those "at risk" seniors that those democrat governors put to death?
Third post on this thread...

Now we are circling back.... Still no evidence....

Forum List

Back