Major Report in on the benefits of the Vaccine

I don’t think you understand how science works.

Science happens all over the world, in labs and studies that have no connection to each other.

When almost all of them show the same thing, that’s the side you should be on.
We all know what has happened to science. It has become politicized by the left just like everything else they get their grubby paws on. The Right is on the side of science. OBSERVATIONAL SCIENCE which is REAL science not your Sci-Fi origins science.

We all know what has happened to science. It has become politicized by the left just like everything else they get their grubby paws on. The Right is on the side of science. OBSERVATIONAL SCIENCE which is REAL science not your Sci-Fi origins science.
Trump took "the jab" Is that why he's more fucked in the head then he ever was?

Left science is "Whatever my TV tells me". I guess it actually hurts them to use their brains.

Are you denying that your boy got "the jab", asswipe? Oh, btw. Trump admitted on stage during his tour with BillO that he got "the jab". :auiqs.jpg:
how many times has Joe taken the clot shot?? on tv and bragged about it? or was it a B12?

If they actually gave him the clot shot, it might account for the hardening of the arteries of the brain. what's left of it.

Are you denying that your boy got "the jab", asswipe? Oh, btw. Trump admitted on stage during his tour with BillO that he got "the jab". :auiqs.jpg:

You believe that he did because your Holy Glowing Rectangle told you he did.

You were not there.

You did not jab him yourself.

You did not read the label on the vial of "vaccine".

Your religion tells you that he took the jab.

Can you prove that Trump or Biden for that matter, got the jab. Fuck no you can't because all you have is some talking head on TV telling you they did. You can't even prove what the jab that you got has in it. Such are lemmings.

Not with you there isn't, you're as dumb as a post. Piss on you and your COVID crap Carl.

All the Trumps are vaccinated

All of the Fox fucks your dumbass listens to are vaccinated

All Republicans in Congress are vaccinated.

89.5% of the entire US population is vaccinated.

Looks like you're still in the minority of fools, dumbasses, and shit for brains cultists.

But I digress. :auiqs.jpg:

All the Trumps are vaccinated

All of the Fox fucks your dumbass listens to are vaccinated

All Republicans in Congress are vaccinated.

89.5% of the entire US population is vaccinated.

Looks like you're still in the minority of fools, dumbasses, and shit for brains cultists.

But I digress. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't care what Rump has done.
I don't what FOX has done.
I'm mot a Republican.

You're still just a punk dumbass who marches in lockstep to whatever they tell you to do.

Forum List

Back