Major Report in on the benefits of the Vaccine

Oh my God they pass out money!!! What influencers do not pass out money?
They are over 100 years old... They are not youtubers..

Have you got anything to refute their report which was referred by the CDC this week or are you going to keep attacking the messengers...

Sorry but going for the organisation shows that you can't seem to take on there evidence...

The Commonwealth Fund is a nonprofit private foundation supporting independent research on health policy reform and a high-performance health system.

Have you got anything to refute their report which was referred by the CDC this week or are you going to keep attacking the messengers...

Sorry but going for the organisation shows that you can't seem to take on there evidence...

The Commonwealth Fund is a nonprofit private foundation supporting independent research on health policy reform and a high-performance health system.
I can cite numerous reports that dispute almost everything they say or have told us about Covid. You will never get the truth. That window is closed.

Here is a start:

Google is tough...

Wikipedia is neither an acceptable nor an unbiased source.

An acquaintance of mine who has some controversy attached to their name attempted to correct something that was said about them on wikipedia, and they were told they were not allowed to do that because they are not an expert on themselves.

Google never was an acceptable source.

Besides, I asked you to use your words and explain to us what processes led you to create your OP. Apparently you can't do that and choose to cut and paste a wikipedia link.

Credibility zero.

You mean this one that Trump got through in Mar. 2020 and Biden cancelled by EO before the dems pushed it through again? That one? President Trump Announces Lower Out of Pocket Insulin Costs for Medicare’s Seniors | CMS
Trump didn't get it through...

You can't cap price of insulin in US with an EO... Trump announced it alright but he plan was ill thought out and very narrow...

Notice how there wasn't an outcry from Diabetics about Biden freezing that order...

There is NO actual evidence. If there was, your report would not use the terms "would have" or "could have" and those terms would be replaced with DID along with the results that prove it. Run along Junior, you're out of your league.
Random words there...

Evidence Please..

So you think Commonwealth Fund is a minor player.... Is everyone you disagree with a minor player...

They are over a hundred years old and have handed out millions from its endowment...

They are far rom a minor player despite you unfounded opinion....

So now you want to dismiss the messenger but still offer no evidence...
oh no...they're not a minor player. They are BIG just like the WEF but more clandestine.

get someone to read their manifesto to ya, Sowboy Ted.

So you think Commonwealth Fund is a minor player.... Is everyone you disagree with a minor player...

They are over a hundred years old and have handed out millions from its endowment...

They are far rom a minor player despite you unfounded opinion....

So now you want to dismiss the messenger but still offer no evidence...

I do not come here to teach old men, or , mentor people who seem extremely lazy .

Find out exactly what the WEF is , what they are doing and who are its "Global Leaders for Tomorrow " , started in 1993 , and then the updated programme named" Young Global Leaders "which took over from 2004 and still runs .

Do the same for Foundations and Funds and see how small Commonwealth is when compared to Ford , Rothschild , Rockefeller , Gates and Soros etc .

Then , when you have a few facts, we might possibly discuss arising points .If I choose .
But frankly your opinions on this topic are of zero interest to me now because you have no background data .

This OP quoted report could have been signed off by Gates and Fauci because they are just a handful of names and working pals in the most powerful organisation on the planet and one which has US politics in the palms of its hands .
Same for most other countries .
So off you go , pen and paper at the ready and DYOR.

And I'll bet that right about now, the jabbies are finding out about that one very important side effect of the clot shot, that can get in the way of that very pleasurable thing that depends on healthy blood flow.

Uh-oh! NO MO!

The up side is that they won't have to keep murdering those unborn babies that they can no longer even make!

And we PureBloods really will take over and repopulate the country with our much finer stock.

well it IS satisfying to know i don't have to worry about a jab related heart issue.

If there is any group that resembles lemmings, it's the Covid Cult. You blindly followed a little beady eyed egomaniac who claimed HE was the science. :itsok:
That useless POS was another moron that used woulda coulda shoulda and contradicted his own BS almost daily. He should be tried and executed for crimes against humanity.

If there is any group that resembles lemmings, it's the Covid Cult. You blindly followed a little beady eyed egomaniac who claimed HE was the science. :itsok:
I don’t think you understand how science works.

Science happens all over the world, in labs and studies that have no connection to each other.

When almost all of them show the same thing, that’s the side you should be on.

Forum List

Back