Major Report in on the benefits of the Vaccine

Nobody here has any clue of what is in the jab and what its original intention is. I am an MD and work with scientists and I can tell you that many of them (esp doctors) are plain stupid; book smart yes, common sense, NO.

Politically, "The Right" is typically anti-establishment and reject these questionable experiments while the left, being the corporate, fascist boot lickers that are most likely to do whatever their favorite corporate controlled celebrity tells them to do.

Nobody here has any clue of what is in the jab and what its original intention is. I am an MD and work with scientists and I can tell you that many of them (esp doctors) are plain stupid; book smart yes, common sense, NO.

Politically, "The Right" is typically anti-establishment and reject these questionable experiments while the left are the corporate, fascist boot lickers that are most likely to do whatever their favorite corporate controlled celebrity tells them to do.
So no evidence, just want to inject politics the vaccine...

I will point out that the vaccine was developed by Big Pharma who are massive supporters of the GOP. Just look how the GOP voted in stopping insulin price reduction... Nice try on the establishment crap...

You are just spouting propaganda (with no evidence again) against actual evidence and facts...

Spreading fear when you got nothing else...

Your study from the New England Journal was about being infected and getting the vaccine compare to been just infected... It wasn't about the Vaccine alone without infection..
Here's the conclusion:

The effectiveness of vaccination [against Omicron] with two doses of BNT162b2 and no previous infection was negligible…

That's the point, the "vaccine" doesn't work. Now stop being so stupid.

So you first refutal was using the wrong report as I have shown.
Lastly this was the rate death rate of COVID over time... 2% seems about right...
You are a dumb one, aren't you? You failed to address any of Berenson's criticism and made a meaningless point. And a covid death rate of 2% is ridiculous, Ted. "Seems about right" sums up your ability to stand behind bullshit that you believe on faith.

Remind me to not pay attention to you.

Our family were all infected twice. None of us were vaxxed. Still aren't and we are all in good health. Even those of us in our seventh decade with the various and sundry health conditions that accompany advanced age.
The Covid virus was overrated and was used just for political reasons. Many Americans now realize this.

Lardass Trump took it, as did his family who were some of the first to get it. Along with his right wing Fox News goon squad who ranted against it as they holed up in their Ivory Towers telling the herd the vaxx was dangerous & ranted against it as THEY isolated feom everyone, afraid they'd be infected. And that motherfucker Rupert Murdoch was also one of the first along with Trump's asseaters like Lindsey Graham.

Funny how THAT worked.

Who gives a rats ass. Unlike Progs we aren't lemmings.

Forum List

Back