Major violence predicted if trump is indicted

I expect he and Bannon will call up their cult to attack the government. And the attackers will turn out just like his J6 attackers....prosecuted and in jail.

I'm sure Biden's stooges will try and create violence they can blame on conservatives- the strategy will be to declare martial law and cancel the 2024 elections where he sees doom coming and a bullshit indictment and cooperation from his BLM/antifa stooges causing problems could be a solution for him.

I expect he and Bannon will call up their cult to attack the government. And the attackers will turn out just like his J6 attackers....prosecuted and in jail.

Indicted for what? telling people to march peacefully? and to go home? You forget about all the violence in Washington DC when Trump was elected, and then some leading Democrats claimed a foreign power had inserted Trump.. declared his Presidency a fraud and then violence happened in the streets.

No one got in trouble for "political speech" back then..no Democrats were blamed for the violence. We can see what this is. Democrats are terrified of Trump running again. Democrats and their one percenters are making a killing while the poor and middle class are suffering. Trump is a damn threat to their globalist plans, so he has to go, just as they did from DAY one... all through his presidency and even now.

I expect he and Bannon will call up their cult to attack the government.

You must mean like the Far Left democrats have been doing ever since 2016 when Trump won. It must give you great satisfaction trying to ridicule one group for something your group actually started and has done vastly more often and are far better at doing.

Keep your wild-eyed fucking animals in their cages and you'll probably be ok jimmy.

011421_booking.jpg

I'm sure Biden's stooges will try and create violence they can blame on conservatives- the strategy will be to declare martial law and cancel the 2024 elections where he sees doom coming and a bullshit indictment and cooperation from his BLM/antifa stooges causing problems could be a solution for him.
Removal by Impeachment OR conviction for Treason are the only two means of legally stopping anyone from ascending to the Presidency. Any other bullshit, manufactured charge, regardless of conviction, will go to the SCOTUS to be heard and if they rule against him they will be OBVIOUSLY setting the Constitution alight. So, yeah, in THAT case, you better bet your ass there will be pain administered.

With a little luck? They can get the Colonel to cater the whole affair.

Forum List

Back