Majority Disapprove of No Charges for Clinton

Should've stuck it in front of a judge.

Let an actual judge rule that ignorance of the law is indeed an excuse.....

56% Disapproe of the FBI, DoJ decision not the charge the sleaze while 28% say they would be less inclined to vote for her and 10% more.

It bodes ill for the Beast.

Even Donald Trump can't save her from her from her paranoid and loathsome self.

Majority Disapprove of Not Charging Clinton
56% of 1,100 people you mean...
Exactly. Those who hate Clinton and had her tried and convicted already are not someone we worry about. Their "minds" were already made up.

56% Disapproe of the FBI, DoJ decision not the charge the sleaze while 28% say they would be less inclined to vote for her and 10% more.

Exactly. Those who hate Clinton and had her tried and convicted already are not someone we worry about. Their "minds" were already made up.
So true.....

13521950_1184407398258907_1261424219348697730_n.jpg

So true.....

13521950_1184407398258907_1261424219348697730_n.jpg
I won't vote for her over her political stance alone...

Registered voters who oppose the decision to forego criminal charges are nonetheless split on whether the outcome makes them less likely to vote Clinton in November — 47 percent say it makes no difference in their vote while 45 percent say they're less likely to support her (8 percent say they're more likely to do so

You're not worried about 56% "who hate Clinton and had her tried and convicted"? Good luck.

Some people want the law to be different for the Clintons than everyone else.

AS Comey said, it would have been an INJUSTICE to charge her, when no one else in a hundred years with similar mistakes had been charged with a crime for simply mistakes.

You're not worried about 56% "who hate Clinton and had her tried and convicted"? Good luck.

if I were a Trumpbot I'd be REALY worried about the 80% that DISSAPPROVE OF DONNIE.

if I were a Trumpbot I'd be REALY worried about the 80% that DISSAPPROVE OF DONNIE.
They don't know how to deal with that, so it's attack the dirty underwear of your opponent...

I worry about the facts, which, as confirmed by Comey, showed she didn't do anything illegal or unethical.

And she's spanking Trump soundly. The last 3 national polls had her at +11, +9, +10.

So, she's a good candidate and good person who is winning big. Should I care that the concern trolls are telling me how concerned I'm supposed to be? No.

I do understand why Republicans are so upset. They pinned all of their hopes on that Stalinist witch hunt, and it blew up in their faces. Now they're forced to go back to extolling the glories of their Cheeto Messiah, which even they can't do without gagging. And they know they'll still lose big in the end. That must really be depressing.

I worry about the facts, which, as confirmed by Comey, showed she didn't do anything illegal or unethical.

And she's spanking Trump soundly. The last 3 national polls had her at +11, +9, +10.

So, she's a good candidate and good person who is winning big. Should I care that the concern trolls are telling me how concerned I'm supposed to be? No.

I do understand why Republicans are so upset. They pinned all of their hopes on that Stalinist witch hunt, and it blew up in their faces. Now they're forced to go back to extolling the glories of their Cheeto Messiah, which even they can't do without gagging. And they know they'll still lose big in the end. That must really be depressing.
It is sad to note that Hillary can only win because Trump is less favored than her...

Clinton is "a good candidate and a good person"?!

Get the fuck outa here!

Forum List

Back