🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

majority of Americans call for Trump/Putin investigation by over 2:1 margin

Lefties have been probing Trump's ass and sniffing their fingers for a long while now but when did Americans call for it? A random polling sample isn't a calling. And only fools believe them at this point anyway.

Only in "liberal world" does 52% and 25% = 100.
The OP must be one of those liberal economics majors.

So what? The majority of Americans voted for a disgusting Communist BITCH for POTUS last year.

The opinions of the "majority of Americans" means nothing to me.

Overall, 52 percent of Americans favor such a probe, while 23 percent are opposed.

Poll: Majority of Americans favor Russia probe

to be expected at this point

and the other 25%?

Like me, they dont' give a shit?

I realize you're in the minority

do you?
YOU seem to be the only one who gives a sh#t.

you really need to follow this clusterfuck, makes Watergate look like a parking ticket

seriously, click away from Faux and check out the rest of the world sometime!

Overall, 52 percent of Americans favor such a probe, while 23 percent are opposed.

and the other 25%?

do you?

you really need to follow this clusterfuck, makes Watergate look like a parking ticket

Oh I do idiot, all over the world. Been gone a few weeks just doing that.

Well now, then you know that all over the world they are asking how the US could elect such a dumb clown as President.

0*603LbN3p4G6XUuNs.jpg

0*OuuWXqFesbASLGUj.jpg

0*iSegMmwcInbgbL3F.jpg

0*70a12NmI5fq66FEB.jpg

0*kENCsd0murbLg16N.jpg

0*endduLVrQWgW8C7O.jpg

0*YrCURYyrNAAnsBy7.jpg

What Newspapers In 13 Countries Are Saying About Donald Trump

and the other 25%?

do you?

How nutsack by leaking information to the press that Hillary was a liar and corrupt?

I thought that was the transparent government that your Messiah wanted?

Just tell them the truth that the democrats took the working class for granted and left them behind.

Although by itself, that is a true statement, it is not the reason we elected a dumbass.
it is not the reason we elected a dumbass.
No, the reason that happened is because you had a woman that had worked on presidential election for about 50 years ignorant of the fact that the electoral vote wins the presidency, not the popular vote.

Hard to tell which of the two is the biggest dumbass.

And the remaining 25% could careless, it's a dead end, but your type will beat your :banghead::banghead::banghead: against the wall until you bleed to death...

When you get some solid evidence (Oh BTW our investigations to date found nothing) you will still have nothing to hang your hat on...

The simple truth that the majority off Americans realize is you and your ilk are just asinine obstructionist...

you really need to follow this clusterfuck,

I don't listen to idiots like Maddow, Lemon, Olbermann, Matthews, et al...

I have been blessed with the ability to form my own opinions, maybe someday you can sniff the truth, but you'll have to quit sticking your head up Rachel's ass...

Forum List

Back