🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

majority of Americans call for Trump/Putin investigation by over 2:1 margin

Well now, then you know that all over the world they are asking how the US could elect such a dumb clown as President.

0*603LbN3p4G6XUuNs.jpg

0*OuuWXqFesbASLGUj.jpg

0*iSegMmwcInbgbL3F.jpg

0*70a12NmI5fq66FEB.jpg

0*kENCsd0murbLg16N.jpg

0*endduLVrQWgW8C7O.jpg

0*YrCURYyrNAAnsBy7.jpg

What Newspapers In 13 Countries Are Saying About Donald Trump

Who cares what they say moron...

Why don't you bow down and suck their sacks...

You pantie waist mullet...

This just in ...

... no one in the real world gives a fetid dingo's kidney.

Overall, 52 percent of Americans favor such a probe, while 23 percent are opposed.

Poll: Majority of Americans favor Russia probe

to be expected at this point

and the other 25%?

Like me, they dont' give a shit?

I realize you're in the minority

do you?
YOU seem to be the only one who gives a sh#t.

you really need to follow this clusterfuck, makes Watergate look like a parking ticket

seriously, click away from Faux and check out the rest of the world sometime!

Agreed the failed yet ongoing coup attempt and surveillance using intelligence assets against the main oppositions presidential candidate by the Obama deep state and the proven collaborators in the press make watergate seem like child's play, Obama tried to do to the US what he tried to do to Israel.

No, the reason that happened is because you had a woman that had worked on presidential election for about 50 years ignorant of the fact that the electoral vote wins the presidency, not the popular vote.

Hard to tell which of the two is the biggest dumbass.
The only reason he won the electoral vote is due to all the bullshit gerrymandering republican governor's did across the country.

I'm perfectly happy the way things are. I'm also quite bemused at the excuses you guys come up with for your failed 'landslide'.
It's not an excuse, it's a fact. Republicans deliberately redistricted several states with a partisan slant to it. In Florida...

Republicans drew an aggressive gerrymander that blatantly violated the Fair Districts amendment passed via ballot initiative in 2010.
...they broke the fucking law just to do it.

Trump isnt smart enough to pull off a electoral collusion with the Russians. Get over it already.

Forum List

Back