Majority Of Americans Don't Know Thier History

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Because of this fact we have lost our nation.
We allowed others to change the whole concept of what and who were. America has done evil things but the good she did far outweigh the bad. We are the only nation on earth who is actually ashamed of our success's dwelling only on our failures.
I think it will be missed even by those who hate it. maybe its just time for the world to be desolved?
Or even another empire to come onto the scene like " CHINA" . I do rhink China will be the next if WW3 doesn't take out all of us.

Because of this fact we have lost our nation.
We allowed others to change the whole concept of what and who were. America has done evil things but the good she did far outweigh the bad. We are the only nation on earth who is actually ashamed of our success's dwelling only on our failures.
I think it will be missed even by those who hate it. maybe its just time for the world to be desolved?
Or even another empire to come onto the scene like " CHINA" . I do rhink China will be the next if WW3 doesn't take out all of us.
Hardly true

We can celebrate the great things our country has done while acknowledging those things where we acted inappropriately.

That is how you learn not to repeat your mistakes

I understand everything I need to know about my history.

1643474099759.png

Hardly true

We can celebrate the great things our country has done while acknowledging those things where we acted inappropriately.

That is how you learn not to repeat your mistakes

So when do we start to celebrate? So far I only see condemnation in the airwaves and political realms.
I don't see how this will serve anyone to live and wallow in our liabiliti9es while ignoring our assets,so to speak.

So when do we start to celebrate? So far I only see condemnation in the airwaves and political realms.
I don't see how this will serve anyone to live and wallow in our liabiliti9es while ignoring our assets,so to speak.

We celebrate every 4th of July
It is a festival of American greatness

Our First Amendment guarantees a Free Press
The duty of the free press is to report on what Government is doing wrong

The reality of our bloody, exploitative history is not a threat to anyone other than those who want to continue rigging the system for their narrow interests.

Understand I'm just discussing is all . I know it is too late to stop the damage done by 'we the people' on both sides of the ailes. I always liked to read and history was one of my favorite subjects. I started out in Bible studies that led to ancient history up till now.
I think I can honestly say I have forgotten more history than most will ever know. Not because I'm wiser than anyone else but because I like to study about it.

We celebrate every 4th of July
It is a festival of American greatness

Our First Amendment guarantees a Free Press
The duty of the free press is to report on what Government is doing wrong

LOL tailgating and backy7ard cookouts is not really celebrating the 4th of July meaning.

And what is that?

Meaning nothing has changed since the foundation of this country. Americans are far more armed than they were during colonial times, and they will resist tyranny, whether it originates from outside the country or inside.

Understand I'm just discussing is all . I know it is too late to stop the damage done by 'we the people' on both sides of the ailes. I always liked to read and history was one of my favorite subjects. I started out in Bible studies that led to ancient history up till now.
I think I can honestly say I have forgotten more history than most will ever know. Not because I'm wiser than anyone else but because I like to study about it.
They say history is written by the victors. For that reason any accepted version of the past is to be held suspect.

Meaning nothing has changed since the foundation of this country. Americans are far more armed than they were during colonial times, and they will resist tyranny, whether it originates from outside the country or inside.

Our arms will be nothing compared to the weapons "we" supplied to NATO.
Our leaders already have NATO troops and special forces right here on our soil in case they need them for marshall law [ this use to be illegal to have foreign forces on American soil] .

Our arms will be nothing compared to the weapons "we" supplied to NATO.
Our leaders already have NATO troops and special forces right here on our soil in case they need them for marshall law [ this use to be illegal to have foreign forces on American soil] .

I don't give a crap how many weapons we send to NATO. Dead commies are a good thing. Same with Israel: The more dead terrorists, the better off we are.

They say history is written by the victors. For that reason any accepted version of the past is to be held suspect.

Not really that simple.
I debate and play online maunly out of boredom since the world has changed so much it leaves us little more to do for entertainment. Plus some venting now and then. I'd like to take a trip to Georgia but pandemic plus violence makes it less attractive alternative to bordom.

I don't give a crap how many weapons we send to NATO. Dead commies are a good thing. Same with Israel: The more dead terrorists, the better off we are.

Just stay away from places where " white anti CRT terrorist parents' are at and you'll be fine.sarcasm.

You live in Israel I just caught the last sentence.

You forgot the fireworks
It is the biggest celebration of our greatness and we do it every year

Meantime everyday another vet commits suicide. I think from the drugs the VA gives them but thats another subject.I visited them in VA Hospitals and i was one of a very few! American men don't worry themselves with the men who fought for them but they will try to kill each other over the athletes they do care about.
This is because they don't know their real history or how fast they can lose their freedoms to those who do care about theirs.

Forum List

Back