Majority of Americans don't want trump to run in 2020

We’ll find out for sure in November 2020.

Until then, it’s just speculation.

i

Last edited:

Clinton had 4 million more votes than Trump. She only lost the election because Comey knee capped her 10 days before the contest, and only then in the electoral college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clinton had 4 million more votes than Trump. She only lost the election because Comey knee capped her 10 days before the contest, and only then in the electoral college.

Comey kept her out of prison, which is where she belongs.

Majority of Americans Don't Want Trump To Run for Re-Election, Including Nearly 20 Percent of Republicans, Poll Finds

That includes 20% of Repubs. Face it...the man is an embarrassment on the world stage. It's like we have Al Capone as president...flipping crook...

30 states, 2,623 of 3,007 counties, a BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter, illegal wetbacks running scared shitless ...etc etc
Don’t be an ignorant fool...does that poll really make sense to you?

The economy and stock markets reflect what Obama accomplished not Trump. Every economist knows this but for some reason they can’t bear to give a Black President his due. Trump and his minions think that they can confer this credit upon themselves simply by saying it. What a sorry group of cowards and sycophants are in control of our country, heaven help us.

Majority of Americans Don't Want Trump To Run for Re-Election, Including Nearly 20 Percent of Republicans, Poll Finds

That includes 20% of Repubs. Face it...the man is an embarrassment on the world stage. It's like we have Al Capone as president...flipping crook...

Well, I know most of the DEMOCRATS don't want him to run again! Because they know he'd beat them all over! And thanks for confirming that 80% of republicans support Trump--- --- show me a democratic candidate supported by 80% of them? You can't.

30 states, 2,623 of 3,007 counties, a BOOMING economy, jobs for everyone, a historically high stock market, a well compensated and appreciated military, tax cuts for those who matter, illegal wetbacks running scared shitless ...etc etc

The economy and stock markets reflect what Obama accomplished not Trump. Every economist knows this but for some reason they can’t bear to give a Black President his due. Trump and his minions think that they can confer this credit upon themselves simply by saying it. What a sorry group of cowards and sycophants are in control of our country, heaven help us.

This is what Obama and Democrats accomplished .. U.Tom..

2017 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

You’re a stupid racist. Obama wasn’t in office anywhere, in 2017. Chicago crime and murder statistics don’t prove anything except that there’s plenty of blame to spread around there. Blame won’t solve the problems.

You’re a stupid racist. Obama wasn’t in office anywhere, in 2017. Chicago crime and murder statistics don’t prove anything except that there’s plenty of blame to spread around there. Blame won’t solve the problems.

You're in denial U.Tom Democrat, Democrats created Chicago long before 2017 showed up and Obama/Democrats like you keep denying and crapped on it even more. You're the racist lover and traitor to the poor and minorities because you do nothing and expect nothing from the Democratic Party, you just deny and spread race baiting lies.

1460298_749494205145399_2534742077442579058_n.jpg

download (17).jpg .. racists lovin on racist..

Last edited:
Democrats will have absolutely nothing positive to offer up in the next election and they don't respect election results anyway, I'm figuring American voter sanity will figure this out.

Oh really...you have been living in a bunker...?

Well, I know most of the DEMOCRATS don't want him to run again! Because they know he'd beat them all over! And thanks for confirming that 80% of republicans support Trump--- --- show me a democratic candidate supported by 80% of them? You can't.

Putin does cause he knows trump is taking US institutions down.

Forum List

Back