Majority of Americans don't want trump to run in 2020

I think that President Trump is doing a great job.

As a moderate, however, I acknowledge that the anti-Trump forces may get their wish.

He may not finish his first term, let alone run for reelection in 2020.

The deep state, I admit, is doing very well in trying to destroy his presidency.

And, I admit, he is helping them because of some of his words and actions.

Basically speaking, it seems that one cannot run a government in the same way that one runs a business.

Majority of Americans Don't Want Trump To Run for Re-Election, Including Nearly 20 Percent of Republicans, Poll Finds

That includes 20% of Repubs. Face it...the man is an embarrassment on the world stage. It's like we have Al Capone as president...flipping crook...

Well, I know most of the DEMOCRATS don't want him to run again! Because they know he'd beat them all over! And thanks for confirming that 80% of republicans support Trump--- --- show me a democratic candidate supported by 80% of them? You can't.

Putin does cause he knows trump is taking US institutions down.

And Hillary and Obama were raising them up? You just get better all the time.

I think that President Trump is doing a great job.

As a moderate, however, I acknowledge that the anti-Trump forces may get their wish.

He may not finish his first term, let alone run for reelection in 2020.

The deep state, I admit, is doing very well in trying to destroy his presidency.

And, I admit, he is helping them because of some of his words and actions.

Basically speaking, it seems that one cannot run a government in the same way that one runs a business.
Trump is not trying to run the country like a business. He is running the country like a game show.

"Who will be my next apprentice national security adviser?"

I think most people that didnt vote for Hillary were pretty sure no one would be dumb enough to vote for Drumpf. I doubt anyone will be making that mistake next election. I bet the local dogcatcher could run against Drumpf and win in a landslide victory.

LOL okay libs your poll included 35% Dem but only 25% Rep wow what a shocker. Also included 53% Hillary voters vs 43% Trump voters. RIGGED FAKE NEWS :itsok:

Forum List

Back