Majority of Americans Embarrassed by Trump

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘In one of the presidential debates, CNBC’s John Harwood asked Trump if he was running “a comic book version of a presidential campaign.” Now Trump seems to be running a cartoon version of a presidency, and he’s Elmer Fudd. His proposals could, if successfully implemented, be ruinous. But so far, at least, Trump has been mercifully incompetent.

He and the GOP-controlled Congress have been on the job two months, but he has signed only nine bills into law, none major. The only law so far this month: a bill naming the Veterans Affairs facility in Butler County, Pa. A McClatchy-Marist poll last month found that a 58 percent majority of Americans reported being “embarrassed” by Trump.’

Opinion | So far, Trump has been mercifully incompetent

And Trump isn’t alone in his incompetence – Congressional Republicans are just as incompetent, reckless, and irresponsible; their proposed healthcare ‘plan’ is proof of that.

Funny. I just returned from assignments in Rome and London and was amazed at what I found there relative to President Trump. Where the LUGENPRESSE (lying American media) would have you believe there is ridicule and loathing I found a sort of embarrassed admiratioj for America's President because of his actions and expressed intent. In Italy, they see inspiration so that in even the most local of elections the left is falling by the ways9de. In London, glee over Trump insisting that NATO partners meet their funding commitments. The brits are sick of the Greeks and Frogs being, essentially, free-riders.

But you won't read that in The Lugenpresse!

‘In one of the presidential debates, CNBC’s John Harwood asked Trump if he was running “a comic book version of a presidential campaign.” Now Trump seems to be running a cartoon version of a presidency, and he’s Elmer Fudd. His proposals could, if successfully implemented, be ruinous. But so far, at least, Trump has been mercifully incompetent.

He and the GOP-controlled Congress have been on the job two months, but he has signed only nine bills into law, none major. The only law so far this month: a bill naming the Veterans Affairs facility in Butler County, Pa. A McClatchy-Marist poll last month found that a 58 percent majority of Americans reported being “embarrassed” by Trump.’

And Trump isn’t alone in his incompetence – Congressional Republicans are just as incompetent, reckless, and irresponsible; their proposed healthcare ‘plan’ is proof of that.
More Fake News from the desperate butt hurt left.

the time to have a problem is when 'euros' start kissing presidential azz is when they were kissing mrobama azz Clayton .

Which part is "fake", specifically?

Demonstrate that you are not a braying imbecile, Dub....

Sounds like some one has lost his main and is adrift
clinton archepelago.png
here:

Funny. I just returned from assignments in Rome and London and was amazed at what I found there relative to President Trump. Where the LUGENPRESSE (lying American media) would have you believe there is ridicule and loathing I found a sort of embarrassed admiratioj for America's President because of his actions and expressed intent. In Italy, they see inspiration so that in even the most local of elections the left is falling by the ways9de. In London, glee over Trump insisting that NATO partners meet their funding commitments. The brits are sick of the Greeks and Frogs being, essentially, free-riders.

"Lugenpresse"?

Sounds familiar....

What is the source of your inspiration, NotDeplorableHank?

Except for CNBC’s John Harwood really asking Trump a stupid biased question, the rest is fake.

then tell President Badhair to stop quoting fake news as a fact when he's trying to cover his lying ass.

No shit. I hate whenever the topic of Trump comes up with my non-American friends. I feel like crawling under a table.

LĂŒgenpresse is an a word resurrected from Germany's Third Reich era brought back by their hard right wing Nationalists meaning literally, the 'lying press'. I'm not at all surprised by admiration for trump by these latter day Neo-Nazis! Fascist here and in Europe do have common ground. LĂŒgenpresse was shouted out very often during the trump campaign! Gosh, I wonder where the inspiration came from for trump supporters to use an 80 year old Nazi slur at trump's rallies last year?

Except for CNBC’s John Harwood really asking Trump a stupid biased question, the rest is fake.
I say that your claim is fake....

Show me ONE item from the citation which is DEMONSTRABLY "fake"...

LĂŒgenpresse is an a word resurrected from Germany's Third Reich era brought back by their hard right wing Nationalists meaning literally, the 'lying press'. I'm not at all surprised by admiration for trump by these latter day Neo-Nazis! Fascist here and in Europe do have common ground. LĂŒgenpresse was shouted out very often during the trump campaign! Gosh, I wonder where the inspiration came from for trump supporters to use an 80 year old Nazi slur at trump's rallies last year?
I know, right?

But they are NOT "deplorable", ya heah?

All Americans are embarrassed by him. Some are too stubborn to admit it.

Hell, I'm now convinced that Americans are the stupidest fucking people on earth.

John Harwood?

Fake news.

Do you recall this asshole from the first primary debate?

GOP Debate Moderator John Harwood Trashed Trump in Emails to the Clinton Campaign

All Americans are embarrassed by him. Some are too stubborn to admit it.

Hell,I'm convinced that Americans are the stupidest fucking people on earth.
The more snowflakes like you whine about him, the better I like him.

Forum List

Back