Majority of Germans think Islam does not belong in their country.

and they thought jewish has no place in their country too :badgrin:

Holocaust%20Victims.jpg

Yeah, those Jewish folk were just as pushy and as violent as the radical sandniglet muslim from third world countries...that's an incredible comparison....nicely done, stupid fuck.
holocaust is moslem fault too !!!!!!!!!!!!??

Yeah, those Jewish folk were just as pushy and as violent as the radical sandniglet muslim from third world countries...that's an incredible comparison....nicely done, stupid fuck.
Go back to babylon.

Go back to babylon.
That is not where Iran is located.....

For the good of the cyber community.....leave the blogisphere....you are too fucking stupid to be posting here or in any other forum.

The Muslims that live in this area are assimilating, and go to church everyday,,makes the christians look like part time worshipers...
--------------------------------- yeah SURE!! :afro: --- And if you mean that muslims go to their Barracks , also known as mosques i can believe that they do Moonglow ..

I doubt there is a western nation were a majority of the population thinks otherwise.

However, the power elite don't care and they are in control.
They also used to hate the Irish....times change........

If you don't know by now the horrors of Islam, you never will. How does one fail to learn not only from history, but current events occurring daily around the world?

Oh Butthead...you are a sad sack.

The Muslims that live in this area are assimilating, and go to church everyday,,makes the christians look like part time worshipers...
Muslims going to a Christian place of worship?
It's not really a mosque, just an old office building....could call it a prayer box...
Do they go to the office to discuss how they wish to live in Germany but not follow the laws or customs.

and i thought that you were a rural living hayseed like me . Where did all your muslims come from you unlucky person Moonglow ??

--------------------------------- yeah SURE!! :afro: --- And if you mean that muslims go to their Barracks , also known as mosques i can believe that they do Moonglow ..
Is it that implied?

Two, or more, flamebaiters already.

If I'd known the thread was going to be derailed in this fashion, I wouldn't have started it in the first place.

Yes; I should have known better. My bad.

If I'd known the thread was going to be derailed in this fashion, I wouldn't have started it in the first place.

Good thread don't read that nonsense

and i thought that you were a rural living hayseed like me . Where did all your muslims come from you unlucky person Moonglow ??
North Africa, they lure them in to work in poultry processing plants.....And they also attract Micronesian, Asian and Latino humans...because the local white folk would rather sponge instead of work, sad, isn't it?

Do you quote yourself also? Should we slow down and let you catch up,, or be doomed to the duck squad??

I doubt there is a western nation were a majority of the population thinks otherwise.

If you don't know by now the horrors of Islam, you never will. How does one fail to learn not only from history, but current events occurring daily around the world?

Well I could go into cultural differences between Muslims in Germany, but I won't tempt providence.

Suffice to say, Attaturk accomplished much to be grateful for.

Do you quote yourself also? Should we slow down and let you catch up,, or be doomed to the duck squad??

I could put you on ignore. Would you like that?

Well I could go into cultural differences between Muslims in Germany, but I won't tempt providence.

People are different all over the world....Acceptance is closer to Christianity than rejection..

Couldn't care what you do..

People are different all over the world....Acceptance is closer to Christianity than rejection..

Haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Couldn't care what you do..

Of course you could. You're clinging like a limpet.

Forum List

Back