Majority of Unemployed Americans Want Obamacare Repealed, Illegal Immigration Stopped

the largest group of the unemployed is 18 to 29 years old so it would make total sense they did not like the Obama care Mandate and did not think they needed to buy insurance at all....and more than 50% of the unemployed who did the ONLINE Survey were 40yrs and YOUNGER...

1,500 people represent the Majority of Americans?!!??! Is this some kind of joke?
Dufus, learn how polls work before posting.

I know how polls work, and to make a title that reads "The MAJORITY of unemployed Americans" is nothing but a fraud. You should feel like a fucking idiot to post this and to take it seriously.

I see what you did there, rube.

61 percent of ALL Americans want ObamaCare fixed, not repealed.

80 percent of ALL Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenship.
Nice try, liar.

I am in favor of repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA also referred to as Obamacare).

• Agree (net): 57 percent
    • Agree completely: 24 percent
    • Agree a lot: 9 percent
    • Agree somewhat: 14 percent
    • Agree a little: 10 percent
  • Do not agree at all: 43 percent

80 percent of ALL Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenship.
Nice try, liar.

I am in favor of repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA also referred to as Obamacare).

Hey retard. That was a poll of only the unemployed, who are less than 5 percent of the total American population.

That's why I said "I see what you did there, rube." The fact is, you did NOT see what your propaganda outlet did. You missed they only polled a group of people who make up less than five percent of ALL Americans.

That's why I all-capped the word "ALL". And you STILL missed it. :lol:

What an idiot.

Now pay attention, rube, and see what a poll of ALL Americans yields: Analysis | Even in Trump’s base, his path forward on health care is awfully unpopular

"It’s still the case that three-quarters of the people who voted for him and three-quarters of Republicans overall want to see Obamacare repealed and replaced. The majority of Americans disagree, mind you, thanks to large majorities of Democrats and independents who think that it’s preferable to improve the existing law. Sixty-one percent of Americans overall hold that view."

The unemployed make up less than 5 percent of the population.

A poll of those people reveals 57 percent of them want ObamaCare repealed.

So, basically, Weatherman found a propaganda outlet which informed him they found a little over two percent of Americans who wanted ObamaCare repealed. :lol:

The unemployed make up less than 5 percent of the population.

A poll of those people reveals 57 percent of them want ObamaCare repealed.

So, basically, Weatherman found a propaganda outlet which informed him they found a little over two percent of Americans who wanted ObamaCare repealed. :lol:

No. It is only a poll of 1,500 of less than 5% of the population...

Nice try, liar.

Hey retard. That was a poll of only the unemployed, who are less than 5 percent of the total American population.

That's why I said "I see what you did there, rube." The fact is, you did NOT see what your propaganda outlet did. You missed they only polled a group of people who make up less than five percent of ALL Americans.

That's why I all-capped the word "ALL". And you STILL missed it. :lol:

What an idiot.

Now pay attention, rube, and see what a poll of ALL Americans yields: Analysis | Even in Trump’s base, his path forward on health care is awfully unpopular

"It’s still the case that three-quarters of the people who voted for him and three-quarters of Republicans overall want to see Obamacare repealed and replaced. The majority of Americans disagree, mind you, thanks to large majorities of Democrats and independents who think that it’s preferable to improve the existing law. Sixty-one percent of Americans overall hold that view."
Your ignorance is most entertaining.

Majority of Unemployed Americans Want Obamacare Repealed, Illegal Immigration Stopped

Looking to see what exactly that means, I find that, at most, it means 57% and 58%, respectively, of the 4.4% of Americans who were unemployed want those things. But here's my question:
  • Why should anyone give much of a damn about the public policy positions 2.55% of the U.S. population advocates with regard to much if anything?
Why should anyone give much of a damn about the public policy positions 2.55% of the U.S. population advocates with regard to much if anything?
A. The left whines about them pretending to care about their healthcare.
B. 3% are homosexuals, 0.2% are transvestites, and yet the entire last 8 years was built making laws that they were more important and had more rights than anyone else.
Are you serious? You think:
  • One should give a damn about the public policy positions 2.55% of the U.S. population advocates because the "left whines about them pretending to care about their healthcare," and
  • One should give a damn about the public policy positions 2.55% of the U.S. population advocates because "3% are homosexuals, 0.2% are transvestites, and yet the entire last 8 years was built making laws that they were more important and had more rights than anyone else."
You obviously don't realize how absurd that is. Be that as it may, that is the answer you gave. TY for answering.

The left whines about them pretending to care about their healthcare.

I haven't ever heard "the left" whine about "the 2.55% of the U.S. population's" pretending to care about their healthcare. Do you have any examples of "the left" doing so? Heck, I haven't even heard "the left" whine about anyone, other than "the right," "pretending to care" about the issue of healthcare, O-care, etc.
the entire last 8 years was built making laws that they were more important and had more rights than anyone else.

That is utterly delusional.
Since you're happy with the 0.2% of Americans who are transvestites getting preferential treatment putting them above the 99.8% of us, your whining is a joke.
happy with the 0.2% of Americans who are transvestites

Frankly, I don't even know that 0.2% of Americans are transvestites. That's your uncorroborated attestation, not mine.

Be that as it may, what specific evidence is there that transvestites get "preferential treatment putting them above the 99.8% of us?" Do you have some examples of this? Just what do they get to do that the rest of cannot? Lip sync, perform as comedians, and "throw shade" in gay bars? Fine by me....

Forum List

Back