Majority say President Obama a failure

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
52% of the country says the Obama presidency has been a failure. 42% have the bar set extremely low.

A majority of voters believe Barack Obama’s presidency has been a failure, a new poll says.

According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, 52 percent of Americans say Obama’s presidency has been a failure, compared with 42 percent who believe it has been a success. Thirty-nine percent believe strongly that his presidency is a failure, just 3 points below his total success score.

Read more: Poll Majority say President Obama a failure - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

In February of 1952 President Harry Truman's job approval rating was at 22 percent, according to a Gallop poll.

Today he's considered to be among our greatest presidents.

Time and history are the only, and final, judges of a president's time in office.

In February of 1952 President Harry Truman's job approval rating was at 22 percent, according to a Gallop poll.

Time and history are the only, and final, judges of a president's time in office.
Time and history forget how stupid one can be. Obamas record will speak volumes.

Harry Truman authorized the use of the atomic bombs to end WW2 and fought to stop the spread of Communism suffice it to say Obama has not shown himself to be a Harry Truman. He might be able to change that depending on what is in his speech tomorrow night about ISIS and the other crisis around the world.

I would bet that a poll on USMB would be better than 50% in favor of Obama and I am not one of his supporters.

Time and history forget how stupid one can be. Obamas record will speak volumes.
Yes it does. That is why we are in the current situation.

...and almost none of those people could articulate where and how Obama has failed.

Where to start,well for a guy that won a noble price just weeks after being elected,a rational person would say his foreign policies have failed.
Race relations in this country have not beeen positive,he and some of his buddies have a hand in that.
Obma care is not the god send people like yourself continue to try and claim.
Still in Afghanistan,going back to Iraq,and now Syria,gitmo still here,broke campaign promise's. I like people that keep their word.
Has split this country ,do to political pandering and well not keeping his word,If you like your doctor and plan you get to keep them,is a big deal to many more than a person like yourself,is willing to admit.I could go one but these are just a few.

Forum List

Back