Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

Pretty much what the Census was used for. We all know the reasons the Progressive don't want the question asked. They want to pull a "Snipes" game into the question. I can't wait for the next election to see how far the Nation has drifted in to the Commie form of Government. Sorry for any errors just got a spine operation.

What would the citizenship question add to the purpose of the census? I always thought the census was needed for districting, school funding, Congressional representation etc.
What is the positive effect of such a question?

Democrats want to use illegal aliens to respond to the census so they can get more Democrat Representatives in Congress.

Most of the illegal aliens are in Democrat states they want to use the responses as leverage.

Same reason they want open borders. It goes hand in hand with dropping anchor babies.

More data points are a good thing.

I don't know the bullshit partisan political ramifications on this, and I don't care.
It's not bullshit and you should care about the ramifications of it.
Bone up on it and it might surprise you.
I would hate to see states get more or less electoral college votes, not on the basis
its citizens, but on the basis of illegals. Big ramifications on that alone.

What would the citizenship question add to the purpose of the census? I always thought the census was needed for districting, school funding, Congressional representation etc.
Illegals wouldn't be counted toward the electoral college
Seems naive to me that anyone would think an illegal would answer that question, especially in these times when they are hunted no matter how good they have lived and labored in this country.

Democrats want to use illegal aliens to respond to the census so they can get more Democrat Representatives in Congress.

Most of the illegal aliens are in Democrat states they want to use the responses as leverage.

Same reason they want open borders. It goes hand in hand with dropping anchor babies.
Pshaw!

No, that’s just the opposite.

WTF are you talking about?

The open border gets illegals here and they will respond to the census if their citizenship isn't questioned and they get more representatives in Congress. And they drop anchor babies who will be of voting age in 18 years

Illegals wouldn't be counted toward the electoral college
Seems naive to me that anyone would think an illegal would answer that question, especially in these times when they are hunted no matter how good they have lived and labored in this country.
Agreed. If you are here illegally, are you going to answer that question honestly? This whole thing is absurd.

More data points are a good thing.

I don't know the bullshit partisan political ramifications on this, and I don't care.

More data points are a good thing, but a drop in response rates is a very bad thing

Duh, to let the government know how many citizens are in the country. You know, the people who are actually entitled to "districting, school funding, Congressional representation, etc."

Forum List

Back