Majority Want Citizenship Question On Census, 53%-32%

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
Obama got elected on traditional marriage, lower taxes, and smaller government.
Obama was a dem and got elected by America... twice
On traditional marriage, reduced government, etc etc.
Those issues were not even close to his focus or why people supported him. He was not a traditional marriage president either... big supporter of LGBT.

It sucks to be a Democrat these days. Americans hate everything Democrats are for.
Is that why America elected a democrat as president for 8 years prior to Trump? Sorry dude, but your crazy theories are just that... crazy
The second time he was elected by using the IRS and the FBI to target his political opposition for persecution.
The second time he was elected was just like the first... it was by American votes. Your little spin attempts are so weak

Attachments

• Enemy.jpeg
    Enemy.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 16
More data points are a good thing.

I don't know the bullshit partisan political ramifications on this, and I don't care.
The purpose of the census is to determine representation in Congress.

Amazing you leftists are so ignorant of this basic fact.
LOLOL

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

rte4uf.gif
It also counted black saves as 3/5 of a person. Is that what you're defending?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

No, ya fucking moron. I quoted the 14th Amendment which stipulates we count the "whole" number of "persons" with the only exception being Indians who are not taxed.
The 14th Amendment doesn't mention the census, moron.

I would hate to see states get more or less electoral college votes, not on the basis
its citizens, but on the basis of illegals. Big ramifications on that alone.

There are credible estimates that as many as nine of California's seats in the House of Representatives, and nine of our Electoral votes, are due to foreigners (not just illegals, but foreigners who are here legally as well) being included in the last census, and counted toward this representation seats in the House. This has the effect of disenfranchising all of the legitimate voters in any three of our seven least populous states.

I don't know the bullshit partisan political ramifications on this, and I don't care.

More data points are a good thing, but a drop in response rates is a very bad thing
If all the illegals answered it, you wouldn't be saying that.

But they won’t. Even the Trump Admin admits the response rate will go down with the question added.

Response rates play a huge role in data accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You didn't get the point.

perhaps because there was not one?

The second time he was elected by using the IRS and the FBI to target his political opposition for persecution.
The second time he was elected was just like the first... it was by American votes. Your little spin attempts are so weak
The second time he used the IRS to prevent group opposed to him from raising funds. He even wanted to prosecute them criminally. He also used the FBI to conduct espionage on American citizens.

Iraqies vote for Saddam too. What do you imagine that proved?

LOLOL

Seems you're the one who's ignorant of basic facts. Since the Constitutional apportionment of U.S. representatives is based on "counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed," and not just citizens -- you just blew up your own reason for why we should add that question to the census.

rte4uf.gif

No, ya fucking moron. I quoted the 14th Amendment which stipulates we count the "whole" number of "persons" with the only exception being Indians who are not taxed.

No, but it does tell us how the apportionment of representatives is completed. And it has never been only about citizens.

Most of the illegal aliens are in Democrat states they want to use the responses as leverage.

Not really accurate. The top 10 states for illegals is split 5 and 5 between blue and red states.

A higher percent of Texas' overall population is illegal than even Cali

U.S. unauthorized immigrant population estimates by state, 2016

So why are there ANY fucking illegal aliens in this country?

There should be a national ballot to see who supports illegal immigration and those people should be sent an invoice from the government for the cost of them.

There are illegals because our elected officials have ignored them for decades and because companies are willing to pay them for coming here.

They are illegals because they crossed our border without our permission. They are solely to blame for their status.

The question was asked why they are here, I answered it. Do try and keep up with the flow of the thread so I do not have to keep giving you a recap

More data points are a good thing, but a drop in response rates is a very bad thing

But they won’t. Even the Trump Admin admits the response rate will go down with the question added.

You're still not getting it.

(smile) Tell us son, WHICH person' were to be counted....to WHOM did the 14th apply?

Well, the "whole" number would include everyone. Why is that so difficult for you? That is the way it has always been, this is not new.

The second time he used the IRS to prevent group opposed to him from raising funds. He even wanted to prosecute them criminally. He also used the FBI to conduct espionage on American citizens.

It’s a nice story but not even close to reality. Nice try though... not really

I cannot get what is not there.

Most of the illegal aliens are in Democrat states they want to use the responses as leverage.

Not really accurate. The top 10 states for illegals is split 5 and 5 between blue and red states.

A higher percent of Texas' overall population is illegal than even Cali

U.S. unauthorized immigrant population estimates by state, 2016

So why are there ANY fucking illegal aliens in this country?

There should be a national ballot to see who supports illegal immigration and those people should be sent an invoice from the government for the cost of them.

There are illegals because our elected officials have ignored them for decades and because companies are willing to pay them for coming here.

They are illegals because they crossed our border without our permission. They are solely to blame for their status.

The question was asked why they are here, I answered it. Do try and keep up with the flow of the thread so I do not have to keep giving you a recap
No, you didn't answer it. You just made excuses for their behavior.

It's like you're saying the woman was raped because she wore a slutty dress.

Wrong. She was raped because some thug felt free to use force against other people.

I cannot get what is not there.
You also fail to get what is there.

No, you didn't answer it. You just made excuses for their behavior.

It's like you're saying the woman was raped because she wore a slutty dress.

Wrong. She was raped because some thug felt free to use force against other people.

:itsok:

you try so very hard and just fail time after time.

LOLOL

rte4uf.gif

No, but it does tell us how the apportionment of representatives is completed. And it has never been only about citizens.
Really? Illegal aliens have never been a significant problem in this country until quite recently, so why would it?

It’s a nice story but not even close to reality. Nice try though... not really
It is reality.

Forum List

Back