Make America Hate Again!

Endorsements from the KKK and White Supremacists.
The GOP is 90% white.

Looks like Trump is hitting all the bases.

Well, if this is what they think it takes to win elections, good luck.
Barry has pure hatred for those who disagree with him...

2F33329400000578-3352306-image-a-20_1449655853626.jpg

How dare white people vote. Every white vote is a vote for hate.

The civil war is unfinished business. Finish it, split the country.

The GOP is 90% white.

Oh, I see what you did there! "Hate" rhymes with "great"! That's pretty impressive coming from a leftist.

The GOP is 90% white.

And the Democrat pool is 100% old white people... The GOP? 2 Latinos, a black man and a couple white dudes.

“It is almost impossible to imagine the United States Senate without Robert Byrd. He was not just its longest serving member, he was its heart and soul. From my first day in the Senate, I sought out his guidance, and he was always generous with his time and his wisdom,” Hillary Clinton wrote.
When Byrd died, I wondered what the RW would use for a whipping boy.....I shouldn't have wondered.

The GOP is 90% white.

And the Democrat pool is 100% old white people... The GOP? 2 Latinos, a black man and a couple white dudes.
And if it's Trump...it is one white male against either the first woman or else the first Jew. Hmmmmmmmm, not so diverse are you?

The GOP is 90% white.

And if it's Trump...it is one white male against either the first woman or else the first Jew. Hmmmmmmmm, not so diverse are you?
wow, what a freaking stretch. you dems. are desperate

well, they can't be as lucky to have Louis Farrakhan, the Black Panthers, the thugs of the BLM , OWS, etc that endorses the Democrats. You posting about hate. what a joke
Democrats are a coalition Party.
Racists don't have the same influence that they do in a party that's 90% white.

well, they can't be as lucky to have Louis Farrakhan, the Black Panthers, the thugs of the BLM , OWS, etc that endorses the Democrats. You posting about hate. what a joke

Odd, I see the Democrats bending over backwards for racist organizations. BLM, NAACP, etc.

Odd, I see the Democrats bending over backwards for racist organizations. BLM, NAACP, etc.
Yea, because BLM and the NAACP burn crosses and lynch whites. Got it!

Yea, because BLM and the NAACP burn crosses and lynch whites. Got it!

I guess you missed the people getting robbed and beaten recently?

Forum List

Back