Make Dishwashers Great Again

From Samsung:

Most dishwasher cycles times range from 80-150 minutes, depending on the cycle and the soil level. It's not unusual for a cycle to be 2 or 3 hours long. This is true for all manufacturers, not just Samsung.

Dishes are not clean after dishwasher cycle

I run min while i am sleeping so the cycle length means nothing to me. I have never had an issue with dirty dishes. I also air dry and do not use the heat
Yeah, that’s great. But running 3-4 hours makes Mr Electric Meter spin faster than Pelosi being asked why she’s holding onto her impeachment documents which defeats the purpose of the regulations.

How much time is cut off of that 3 to 4 hours by not drying them with hot air?
I don’t know your personal use. Topic is dishwashers today are crappy compared to what they used to do thanks to government regulations.

Quit buying cheap shit and it will not be crappy. Seems easy enough.
I don’t buy cheap crap and I provided a link from Samsung validating the OP. Most likely you don’t mind eating from dirty dishes or your eyesight is so poor you can’t see it.

And clothes washers too.

“Why is Trump talking about dishwashers?” asks Slate. “It’s part of Trump’s core campaign message: nostalgia for a fictitious era in American history where everything was better, simpler.”

Maybe. But there’s also this reality: he is 100% correct about this whole topic. It’s a big and important one too.

American dishwashers used to work. They were wonderful labor-saving devices. They kept our kitchens cleaner. They sanitized the dishes, helping to stop cross-contamination and generally improving health over the iffy process of handwashing. Also, as with all household appliances, they made life better, reducing one more chore that was widely seen as women’s work.

Then one day they just stopped doing the work.

What happened?

Older models of dishwashers used 15 gallons of water. Today the typical “Energy Star” model will attempt to wash with three gallons. Sorry but that’s just not possible, no matter how many fancy tricks you try.

Dishwashers used to wash all the dishes in under one hour. Now they take two hours, three hours, and four hours, and still don’t get the dishes clean. So much for saving on energy. Less water, sure, but more electricity — and what does it mean to save resources when the thing doesn’t work?

All of this is directly due to government regulations.

Let’s Talk about Ghastly Dishwashers

Yeah, now there's a war on dishwashers and toilets. Don can't get his shit to flush.

People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once. They end up using more water,” Trump said, continuing that the Environmental Protection Agency is "looking at" the issue at "his suggestion."

“We have a situation where we’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers and other elements of bathrooms, where you turn the faucet on in areas where there’s tremendous amounts of water, where it rushes out to sea because you could never handle it. And you don’t get any water. You turn on the faucet and you don’t get any water,” Trump said during the White House round-table on small business and red tape reduction."

No Don, it's your turds.

I actually like the idea that the President is looking into trivial matters like this. Not enough of them do.

Before companies started using overseas phone solicitors, Bush's Do Not Call List made my home so much more peaceful. It cut down 95% of the sales calls to my home. He had a lot on his plate between the economy, 911, the wars, but he was able to sneak that in and out of all the things he did, that made my life much more comfortable.

I say that if Trump wants to seal he deal on this election, he would pressure industry to four day work weeks. After all, you are at work anyway, what's putting in two more hours since you made the trip to work and back? Most everybody would get a three day weekend; four on some holidays.

See, practical matters do mean a lot to people.

Don being able to find a toilet that will manage his fecal output is far from trivial.

I don't think it's Don alone. I think everybody has problems with these newer toilets. They are expensive as all hell at the same time.

Well, since he's restocked the swamp instead of draining it, perhaps he can manage america's sewage. Anecdotal to be sure, but until Don told us all of the travails of living trapped with his own shit, I've heard no one else complain of turds that take 10-15 flushes to trans-locate.

I run min while i am sleeping so the cycle length means nothing to me. I have never had an issue with dirty dishes. I also air dry and do not use the heat
Yeah, that’s great. But running 3-4 hours makes Mr Electric Meter spin faster than Pelosi being asked why she’s holding onto her impeachment documents which defeats the purpose of the regulations.

I don’t know your personal use. Topic is dishwashers today are crappy compared to what they used to do thanks to government regulations.

I don’t buy cheap crap and I provided a link from Samsung validating the OP. Most likely you don’t mind eating from dirty dishes or your eyesight is so poor you can’t see it.

Your link was teaching people how to use the dishwasher, people like you that seem to stupid to figure it out on their own.

Your link was teaching people how to use the dishwasher, people like you that seem to stupid to figure it out on their own.
You go run your dishwasher for 4 hours. I’ll get the MAGA model when Trump removes your stupid regulations.

You go run your dishwasher for 4 hours. I’ll get the MAGA model when Trump removes your stupid regulations.

If you cannot afford the tiny amount of power being used wash them by hand.

Do you ever not whine about anything?

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!
Let's recall how we got here, Don's triggered, his turds won't flush.

Not everybody does things in politics for themselves like the Democrats do. Maybe Trump did see a problem with dishwashers and did the research on it. As the OP stated, one out of five quit using their dishwashers out of disappointment and disgust.

Why do you think the federal government needs to be involved in every aspect of your life right down to dishwashers and toilets?

If you cannot afford the tiny amount of power being used wash them by hand.

Do you ever not whine about anything?
Top issue in today’s era. And The Donald is making things right.
Once again we will have dish and clothing washers that do their job efficiently.

Not everybody does things in politics for themselves like the Democrats do. Maybe Trump did see a problem with dishwashers and did the research on it. As the OP stated, one out of five quit using their dishwashers out of disappointment and disgust.

Do you really, honestly believe that Trump has ever even put a dish in a dish washer, let alone had trouble with one?

Once again we will have dish and clothing washers that do their job efficiently.

Glad to know that Trump has solved every other problem facing America and can now make.

Illegal immigration...solved.

Homelessness....solved.

23 trillion dollar debt...solved.

Do you really, honestly believe that Trump has ever even put a dish in a dish washer, let alone had trouble with one?
Unlike you, Trump listens to people.

Glad to know that Trump has solved every other problem facing America and can now make.

Homelessness....solved.

But I can still buy a straw and put it in a plastic bag.

Homelessness....solved.

Give it time, Trump will fix that too!

I don't know, but no matter who does the dishes, he has to eat and drink from them.

Homelessness....solved.

Give it time, Trump will fix that too!
No doubt.

Homelessness....solved.

Just as long as the straw isn't plastic.

And clothes washers too.

“Why is Trump talking about dishwashers?” asks Slate. “It’s part of Trump’s core campaign message: nostalgia for a fictitious era in American history where everything was better, simpler.”

Maybe. But there’s also this reality: he is 100% correct about this whole topic. It’s a big and important one too.

American dishwashers used to work. They were wonderful labor-saving devices. They kept our kitchens cleaner. They sanitized the dishes, helping to stop cross-contamination and generally improving health over the iffy process of handwashing. Also, as with all household appliances, they made life better, reducing one more chore that was widely seen as women’s work.

What happened?

Older models of dishwashers used 15 gallons of water. Today the typical “Energy Star” model will attempt to wash with three gallons. Sorry but that’s just not possible, no matter how many fancy tricks you try.

Dishwashers used to wash all the dishes in under one hour. Now they take two hours, three hours, and four hours, and still don’t get the dishes clean. So much for saving on energy. Less water, sure, but more electricity — and what does it mean to save resources when the thing doesn’t work?

/—-/ I wonder if AOC ever heard of a dishwasher.

And clothes washers too.

What happened?

/—-/ I wonder if AOC ever heard of a dishwasher.
As a bartender she used the Jose model.

5b6a87c8f2c60.jpeg

Forum List

Back