"make The Call" Mr. President

Montel Williams pleads for Obama to get our marine suffering from PTSD out of the Mexican prison. Why wont he do it?

First - Lt Commander Williams is a great man. I wish to hell I could tell you why these assholes that steal our money in DC either can't, or won't do anything for this young man. My solution? Start jailing every wetback in the United States . Tell that elitist cocksucker that runs Mexico that if he is caught in the US - HE will be arrested and held without cause until the young Marine is released. FUCK MEXICO. But no. We have a government that turns it's back on it's own people.

And yet we constantly re-elect these clowns over and over.....

I don't think you guys know the whole story. He was probably drunk in Mexico and claimed PTSD. :bsflag:

I don't think you guys know the whole story. He was probably drunk in Mexico and claimed PTSD. :bsflag:

So, you'd rather make shit up just to excuse Obama's total lack of concern for an American? He's too busy worried about how to help illegal aliens to worry about citizens.

The Mexican government already said the guy had weapons in his vehicle and that has not been denied. What happened was the guy missed his exit and wound up in Mexico by mistake. He was arrested because he had weapons in the car and that is only allowed if you are corrupt police or drug cartels in Mexico.

Meanwhile, the worst criminals Mexico has to offer are coming here to enjoy a subsidized life. They kill people by drunk driving and many other horrible crimes. Obama doesn't even jail them let alone deport them.

What would teach the leaders of Mexico a lesson is to simply send their citizens home and tell the government there that they need to do something for their own people. That would my solution.

Montel Williams pleads for Obama to get our marine suffering from PTSD out of the Mexican prison. Why wont he do it?

because he broke the law? Crazy i know

He's an American citizen, a solders who served his country. He's in some shit hole Mexican prison for a relativity minor offense. Get you head out of your ass boy

So, you'd rather make shit up just to excuse Obama's total lack of concern for an American? He's too busy worried about how to help illegal aliens to worry about citizens.

The Mexican government already said the guy had weapons in his vehicle and that has not been denied. What happened was the guy missed his exit and wound up in Mexico by mistake. He was arrested because he had weapons in the car and that is only allowed if you are corrupt police or drug cartels in Mexico.

Meanwhile, the worst criminals Mexico has to offer are coming here to enjoy a subsidized life. They kill people by drunk driving and many other horrible crimes. Obama doesn't even jail them let alone deport them.

What would teach the leaders of Mexico a lesson is to simply send their citizens home and tell the government there that they need to do something for their own people. That would my solution.

Liberals seem to love Mexican criminals go figure:cuckoo:

maybe if this law breaking Marine sits it out long enough any future law breaking marines will leave their guns home and keep their ass in the same closet with their guns ..

It seems rather odd to me that we are letting thousands of mexicans into our country and the mexican government acts like they're doing us a favor........as does obammy.
Seriously,all it would take is one word of ,no more aide,no more immigrants and mexico would have released him in a second.
Why wont obama say those words?

Forum List

Back