Making America Great Again: Trump Calls For Investigation Into The Clintons' Russian Ties

That would be some funny shit if this blew up in their face :badgrin:
Conservatives are 0 for their last 50 or so conspiracies. No reason to expect they won't whiff again.

Besides, Trump didn't call for anything. He just posted another embarrassing tweet from the shitter.
Hows that Russia conspiracy going bro? :rolleyes:
fuckin birthers :lol:
Surprisingly well. I thought it was nothing until Flynn was fired for possible treason and the unanimous report from 17 intel organizations. Trump's been on the ropes since day 1 and the U.S. is still standing because of it.

Whoa! When did 17 agencies examine the DNC server? And you are flat out lying about Flynn being fired for treason. Lies appear to be all you have these days.
The fact-hating Canadian thinks she's smarter than 17 intelligence organizations :cuckoo:
Clapper the head of all 17 Intelligence Agencies said there was no Russian Collusion with President Trump.
So are you smarter than 17 Intelligence Agencies?

[

She does not look, sound, or behave anything like Marlin Brando or the Godfather.

She is not as smart or compassionate.

What she is, is a brutal crime lord. Ask Seth Rich what happens to people who cross her...
Sorry, I do not pay much attention to conspiracy theories, especially the ones that seem to come from the nut job tin foil world.
and yet you are a libturd. hmmm seems they are one in the same. Seth Rich what a shame. He can't testify right?
If you could provide some objective data I would read it, but you can not. That is why you are restricted to respond with an insult post.

Conservatives are 0 for their last 50 or so conspiracies. No reason to expect they won't whiff again.

Besides, Trump didn't call for anything. He just posted another embarrassing tweet from the shitter.
Surprisingly well. I thought it was nothing until Flynn was fired for possible treason and the unanimous report from 17 intel organizations. Trump's been on the ropes since day 1 and the U.S. is still standing because of it.

Whoa! When did 17 agencies examine the DNC server? And you are flat out lying about Flynn being fired for treason. Lies appear to be all you have these days.
The fact-hating Canadian thinks she's smarter than 17 intelligence organizations :cuckoo:
Clapper the head of all 17 Intelligence Agencies said there was no Russian Collusion with President Trump.
Sorry it's an ongoing investigation, sweetheart

[
Ongoing investigation, cupcake. Rumors are that Flynn's singing like a canary. Probably in exchange for immunity.

Lying through your fucking teeth isn't the answer, Comrade Brown Shirt.

You lied, you got caught. You HAVE to be used to it by now.
No I didn't, cupcake. Flynn's possible treason is being investigated as we speak. :thup:

You're a lying motherfucker.

{The FBI has reviewed intercepted phone calls between national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador to the US and has found no evidence of wrongdoing, it was revealed Monday.}

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

Typical Fascist pile of shit.

OP those corrupt fucks in congress are themselves up to their eyeballs in corruption and THAT is why the Clintons have been able to amass over $2 billion dollars without any real effort by congress to look into this. They are for the most part all engaged in this sort of corruption on one level or another.

[

She does not look, sound, or behave anything like Marlin Brando or the Godfather.

What she is, is a brutal crime lord. Ask Seth Rich what happens to people who cross her...
Sorry, I do not pay much attention to conspiracy theories, especially the ones that seem to come from the nut job tin foil world.
and yet you are a libturd. hmmm seems they are one in the same. Seth Rich what a shame. He can't testify right?
If you could provide some objective data I would read it, but you can not. That is why you are restricted to respond with an insult post.
how can I respond with objective data when there is nothing. It's been brought up multiple times on Tucker Carlson show, and we got squat juice.

so why don't you post up something of fact russia vs trumpster? please I've been asking for seven months.

[
Ongoing investigation, cupcake. Rumors are that Flynn's singing like a canary. Probably in exchange for immunity.

No I didn't, cupcake. Flynn's possible treason is being investigated as we speak. :thup:

No Comrade Brown Shirt, it sure isn't. You're just lying as you fascists do.

Sorry, I do not pay much attention to conspiracy theories,especially the ones that seem to come from the nut job tin foil world.

DA FUQ????

You, who dotters around spewing absurd "ROOOSKIES HACKNIFIED US" bullshit?

:lmao:
Actually, it was the US intelligence community that started what you call "bullshit". What you are claiming is that Americans who believe the 17 US Intelligence Agencies and a huge compilation of fake news and propaganda from Russian-controlled media are being foolish, while the trump supporters are smarter and better informed than all those intelligence agencies and the propaganda coming out via Russian media is true and accurate.

Sorry, I do not pay much attention to conspiracy theories,especially the ones that seem to come from the nut job tin foil world.

DA FUQ????

You, who dotters around spewing absurd "ROOOSKIES HACKNIFIED US" bullshit?

:lmao:
Actually, it was the US intelligence community that started what you call "bullshit". What you are claiming is that Americans who believe the 17 US Intelligence Agencies and a huge compilation of fake news and propaganda from Russian-controlled media are being foolish, while the trump supporters are smarter and better informed than all those intelligence agencies and the propaganda coming out via Russian media is true and accurate.
well it was clapper that stated there was nothing to the russia thingy for all 17 agencies. so why are you still pressing the story? don't you believe the 17 agencies?

{The FBI has reviewed intercepted phone calls between national security adviser Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador to the US and has found no evidence of wrongdoing, it was revealed Monday.}

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

That's from weeks before he was fired, cupcake. What did they find during that time? We'll find out once the criminal investigation is over. :thup:

That's from weeks before he was fired, cupcake. What did they find duri g that time? We'll find out once the criminal investigation is over.
what criminal investigation? what is the crime? post a link please.:link::link::link:

[

Actually it is. But hey, maybe if you click your ruby slippers and repeat that three times it will come true! :laugh:

[

how can I respond with objective data when there is nothing. It's been brought up multiple times on Tucker Carlson show, and we got squat juice.

so why don't you post up something of fact russia vs trumpster? please I've been asking for seven months.
You got squat juice from Tucker Carlson's nonsense because as you admit, it is not objective. It is unproven silliness and partisan hackery. I haven't a clue as to what you are asking for in regards to "russia vs. trumpster". Can you be a bit more coherent?

No, he's probably not.

Unless he really doesn't know the FACTS.

Oh wait.

Its drumpf and dimbart. They lie about anything and they don't know how many agencies were involved in a decision neither Clinton made.

Carry on dummies.
That would be some funny shit if this blew up in their face :badgrin:

Thanks for facts but drumpf really could glom on to something this stupid. He needs a new lie to hide his Russia problem under.

I hope someone is keeping track of what his lies are costing us tax payers.

You got squat juice from Tucker Carlson's nonsense because as you admit, it is not objective. It is unproven silliness and partisan hackery. I haven't a clue as to what you are asking for in regards to "russia vs. trumpster". Can you be a bit more coherent?
EVIDENCE!!!! it's simple right?

[

Question: how is it possible for all of us to have access to the same information and yet, you RWNJ traitors never know wth is going on?

Flynn is not just being investigated, he offered to turn on the cheeto.

Indeed, they're falling all over each other to tattle on drumpf.

[

There's no way Trump could beat Hillary, no way :mad:. Some how, some way Russia used a secret weapon to rig the election for Trump :mad: Russia :mad: Trump :mad: Comey :mad: ...
:blowup:

Forum List

Back