Making America Great Again: Trump Calls For Investigation Into The Clintons' Russian Ties

the investigation isn't over yet. but will you admit that anybody & everybody up to & including trump that has colluded with russia is a treasonous bastard if found guilty?
The investigation started 7 months ago, if they had anything we would have heard it by now. It's a witch hunt not an investigation and you know what history did to the witch hunters. The dems are hurting their chance to ever come back to political glory.

7 months is nothing when it comes to the deep DEEP involvement of russia. would you want an investigation to end before all ends have been exhausted for the sake of expediency?

'witchhunt'? LOL..... regurgitating what your orange overlord tweets really isn't much of a defense. & don't think i haven't noticed you haven't answered the $64K question ... no worries; i didn't really think you would.

It's time and long over due. This is a great step in making America great again. The Clintons' are on par with Julious and Ethel Rosenberg, both traitorous Jews, who sold our atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets putting our nation in peril ever since. What the Clintons have done to this once great nation has been totally unAmerican. Let's get behind our new glorious leader and help make this Investigation happen.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/28/trump-calls-for-investigation-into-the-clintons-russian-ties/

It would be interesting to find out if Russia made a contribution to the Clinton Foundation in order to get Hillary to sign off on the sale of 20% of our uranium production to Russia!

<pfffft> did you ever bother to research that or are you only going on bullshit that is spewed from RW extremist talking heads because it sounds good & your hatred of all things hillary overshadows any effort you may take to find out the truth? i'll give your lazy ass a heads up....

no. there was no 'pay to play' & your musing has been debunked more than once.

7 months is nothing when it comes to the deep DEEP involvement of russia. would you want an investigation to end before all ends have been exhausted for the sake of expediency?

'witchhunt'? LOL..... regurgitating what your orange overlord tweets really isn't much of a defense. & don't think i haven't noticed you haven't answered the $64K question ... no worries; i didn't really think you would
Ahhhh bologna. 7 months of FBI investigation and Comey says he has seen no evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump team. Obama is the one that is in deep shit. He is skirting treasonous lines.

'witchhunt'? LOL..... regurgitating what your orange overlord tweets really isn't much of a defense. & don't think i haven't noticed you haven't answered the $64K question ... no worries; i didn't really think you would
Ahhhh bologna. 7 months of FBI investigation and Comey says he has seen no evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump team. Obama is the one that is in deep shit. He is skirting treasonous lines.

lol.... hey, so far the constitution still states that one is innocent until proven guilty. i would much rather wait until all the Is are dotted & the Ts are crossed b4 bringing forth charges.... especially those with dire consequences, no matter how long it takes.

good luck with that whole accusing obama thingy....

Forum List

Back