Making America Great Again: Trump Calls For Investigation Into The Clintons' Russian Ties

That would be some funny shit if this blew up in their face :badgrin:
Conservatives are 0 for their last 50 or so conspiracies. No reason to expect they won't whiff again.

Besides, Trump didn't call for anything. He just posted another embarrassing tweet from the shitter.
Hows that Russia conspiracy going bro? :rolleyes:
fuckin birthers :lol:
Surprisingly well. I thought it was nothing until Flynn was fired for possible treason and the unanimous report from 17 intel organizations. Trump's been on the ropes since day 1 and the U.S. is still standing because of it.

Whoa! When did 17 agencies examine the DNC server? And you are flat out lying about Flynn being fired for treason. Lies appear to be all you have these days.

Conservatives are 0 for their last 50 or so conspiracies. No reason to expect they won't whiff again.

Besides, Trump didn't call for anything. He just posted another embarrassing tweet from the shitter.
Surprisingly well. I thought it was nothing until Flynn was fired for possible treason and the unanimous report from 17 intel organizations. Trump's been on the ropes since day 1 and the U.S. is still standing because of it.
and yet there is nothing.

You are really a slow learner, aren't you? I know I've told you this before: I'm not a Democrat.

Irrelevant to the question of the Clinton Mob ties to the Russian Mob.

Both sides here are being ridiculous, and the more it goes on, the more ridiculous it gets. I laughed out loud the other morning when I read in the paper that the Dems now want to investigate Nunes for investigating ..... Now Trump jumps into the fray, again, with another retard mission. They're chasing their tails in Washington. That's all they're doing. Hope the Senate Intelligence Committee keeps their noses to the grindstone because the rest of them have turned this into a three ring circus.

The democrats should have been investigated starting Jan. 20. Hillary is the boss of America's most powerful crime family. I don't care if people loved Tony Soprano, Hillary is just a brutal thug with no redeeming qualities.

She took $125 Million from Putin for the Uranium One Deal.
Both Podestas worked for The Kremlin and got huge cash and stock options to lobby on behalf of Putin.
Obama Bin Lying got a $64 Million Book Deal from a Publishing Company with Deep Russian Ties

The only servers that were hacked were a Russian Bank Server, and a Trump Tower Server which Clinton's IT Professional and Phd Hacker (JEAN CAMP) planted a False Beacon Ping between the two servers to try to discredit the Trump Adminstration. She also crafted the false Russian Hacking Narrative of The DNC Server.

Here is your Russian Hacker

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI

Russian Hacking Conspiracy Theory Implodes

FBI investigation continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization - CNNPolitics.com

"Hard-Core Clinton Fanatic" Manufactured "Viral Fake News" That MSNBC Used To Discredit Wikileaks

Last edited:
Here is all the info anyone needs on Jean Camp who not only created the false Russian Narrative but hacked the Russian Bank and Trump Tower server and planted False Beacon Pings, and also may have "staged fake evidence" on the DNC Server.

Email her and ask her why she did it. Her email address and mailing address is in the first link.
Her email at Indiana University is in the 2nd link.

camp-jean-2016-01.jpg

http://www.ljean.com/bio.pdf

Profile : All People: School of Informatics and Computing: Indiana University

L. Jean Camp - Wikipedia

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ljean

Economics of Information Security | L. Jean Camp | Springer

Last edited:

How is the money laundering Clinton foundation doing now that the Clinton's are out of public life?
Who cares?

You are really a slow learner, aren't you? I know I've told you this before: I'm not a Democrat.

Irrelevant to the question of the Clinton Mob ties to the Russian Mob.

Both sides here are being ridiculous, and the more it goes on, the more ridiculous it gets. I laughed out loud the other morning when I read in the paper that the Dems now want to investigate Nunes for investigating ..... Now Trump jumps into the fray, again, with another retard mission. They're chasing their tails in Washington. That's all they're doing. Hope the Senate Intelligence Committee keeps their noses to the grindstone because the rest of them have turned this into a three ring circus.

The democrats should have been investigated starting Jan. 20. Hillary is the boss of America's most powerful crime family. I don't care if people loved Tony Soprano, Hillary is just a brutal thug with no redeeming qualities.
She does not look, sound, or behave anything like Marlin Brando or the Godfather.

Whoa! When did 17 agencies examine the DNC server? And you are flat out lying about Flynn being fired for treason. Lies appear to be all you have these days.
The fact-hating Canadian thinks she's smarter than 17 intelligence organizations :cuckoo:

Breitbart has no credibility as they are part of the state run media. Clearly they are trying to divert attention into Russia's desire to see Trump elected. That clearly is what Nunes was trying to do when he canceled hearings the day Yates was to testify. This is a investigation into Russian hacking not who has Russian ties.

The intelligence community has determined that it was the Russians who hacked the DNC servers. Just because the FBI cannot make a case does not mean it is not true. The FBI has to make a case beyond a reasonable doubt and the information has to be revealed publicly. Intelligence agencies make assessments using information that may never be revealed publicly because it would endanger our national security.

The fact-hating Canadian thinks she's smarter than 17 intelligence organizations :cuckoo:
The intelligence community has stated that a huge part of the Russian interference was not just traditional and technical "hacking", but flooding the net with fake news and propaganda. I do not know the motivations of this poster, tinydancer, but I have often criticized her for relying on Russian sources and promoting Russian fake news and propaganda. Whether the poster is a purposeful distributor of Russian propaganda and fake news or just a sucker that uses it is speculation.

The intelligence community has stated that a huge part of the Russian interference was not just traditional and technical "hacking", but flooding the net with fake news and propaganda. I do not know the motivations of this poster, tinydancer, but I have often criticized her for relying on Russian sources and promoting Russian fake news and propaganda. Whether the poster is a purposeful distributor of Russian propaganda and fake news or just a sucker that uses it is speculation.
All you have to know about her is that she desires for Russia to conquer all of Ukraine and possibly more, and that she considers Putin an admirable leader.

[

She does not look, sound, or behave anything like Marlin Brando or the Godfather.

She is not as smart or compassionate.

What she is, is a brutal crime lord. Ask Seth Rich what happens to people who cross her...

[

What she is, is a brutal crime lord. Ask Seth Rich what happens to people who cross her...
Sorry, I do not pay much attention to conspiracy theories, especially the ones that seem to come from the nut job tin foil world.

[

Sorry, I do not pay much attention to conspiracy theories, especially the ones that seem to come from the nut job tin foil world.
and yet you are a libturd. hmmm seems they are one in the same. Seth Rich what a shame. He can't testify right?

Forum List

Back