MALA: Make America Last Again.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Get your blue MALA hats, and wear your colors proudly. With China Joe in the White House he will usher in a new era of subservience to the China Regime. He will also rejoin every global agreement favorable to every country but the US. He will throw the borders wide open and fast track millions of illegal aliens to citizenship. And of course Biden Inc. will expand far beyond Ukraine, Oman and China. If that isn't enough, he will drop the hammer on small business instituting a $15 an hour "living wage" that will be their death blow after reeling from the 2020 shutdowns.

Yes, the champagne will be flowing in Beijing as they cheer their great victories of 2020, The Wuhan Virus Attack and China Joe taking the White House. It's a good time to be Chinese, not so much for America.

Give joe a chance, my bet he will be a boring president and not do anything dramatic

Get your blue MALA hats, and wear your colors proudly. With China Joe in the White House he will usher in a new era of subservience to the China Regime. He will also rejoin every global agreement favorable to every country but the US. He will throw the borders wide open and fast track millions of illegal aliens to citizenship. And of course Biden Inc. will expand far beyond Ukraine, Oman and China. If that isn't enough, he will drop the hammer on small business instituting a $15 an hour "living wage" that will be their death blow after reeling from the 2020 shutdowns.

Yes, the champagne will be flowing in Beijing as they cheer their great victories of 2020, The Wuhan Virus Attack and China Joe taking the White House. It's a good time to be Chinese, not so much for America.
That plan is well underway.

Give joe a chance, my bet he will be a boring president and not do anything dramatic

He won't be making that choice, it will be whoever is manipulating the strings.
COMMIE TIME1.jpg

Bidumb is a cheat and kameltoe is a ho!

MAAA: Make America America Again.
How is that possible when Trump didn't accomplish making America great again?

Q. How is that possible when Trump didn't accomplish making America great again?
[/QUOTE]

A. Trump opened Pandora's Box. Biden has the responsibility to put these evils away, as well as those that appeared under Trump, those that were once mitigated by the Civil Rights Movements.

MAAA: Make America America Again.
How is that possible when Trump didn't accomplish making America great again?

Q. How is that possible when Trump didn't accomplish making America great again?

A. Trump opened Pandora's Box. Biden has the responsibility to put these evils away, as well as those that were once mitigated by the Civil Rights Movements.

Wait so Trump told the truth about the Media and you want biden to hide it again, is that what your saying?

Wouldn't you know it? They make those pussy hats in blue too...

f49053b348d65e0975f22d43eb7b2b47.jpg

Wouldn't you know it? They make those pussy hats in blue too...

f49053b348d65e0975f22d43eb7b2b47.jpg
Thanks, I got mine at Bealls! It's a WONDERFUL place to shop! And right next door they have this place that fixed my man bun as well!

5811598-happy-older-gentleman-with-his-dreadlocks-on-a-bun.jpg

I will support Biden as I do every U.S president. On the issue of civil liberties and justice, in general, he is probably more in-line with how I think on these issues (taking at his word his regret on the 94 Crime Bill), though, Trump was much better than people believed he would be.

My fear is not that I support the president in spirit, my fear is that the communists do as well. The real "reset" in the world, has to be calling out China for what they are and the danger they represent. If politicians aren't going to support their jurisdiction, history, values and principles, they shouldn't be politicians.

My prediction is that the CIA and FBI are going to have a steep battle with the communists. Just in A.I alone, China has some major gains and ambitions that should scare the hell out of anyone who is paying attention.

And while we're at it, let's pay reparations to the rest of the world for having once been great.

Forum List

Back