Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

Not to mention that a 777 isn't a fighter jet and simply doesn't have the range of motions those planes have. People think all planes are the same, but they are not. Speaking of fighter jets, pilots in fighter jets wear pressure suits that compress the lower extremities at certain altitudes in order to maintain blood flow to their brains. 777 pilots wear no such gear.

How hard is it twydo acquire surplus?
Wake up all you dumb-dumbs. Commercial airline pilots aren't pulling any 'Gs'. That is the ONLY reason fighter jet pilots wear those suits. Commercial pilots have redundant oxygen masks that automatically drop from above the pilots heads when certain altitudes are reached. Fighter pilots wear an oxygen mask at all times when flying. The cockpit as well as the whole interior of every commercial airliner is automatically pressurized according to the altitude. This pressurization system also has redundancy.
The "Americans" didn't shoot it down by mistake.

So no Gs going from 45,000 feet to 26,000 feet and vice versa? Got it. Pretty much all theories to this point are ridiculous.

Last edited:
Wake up all you dumb-dumbs. Commercial airline pilots aren't pulling any 'Gs'. That is the ONLY reason fighter jet pilots wear those suits. Commercial pilots have redundant oxygen masks that automatically drop from above the pilots heads when certain altitudes are reached. Fighter pilots wear an oxygen mask at all times when flying. The cockpit as well as the whole interior of every commercial airliner is automatically pressurized according to the altitude. This pressurization system also has redundancy.

So no Gs going from 45,000 feet to 26,000 feet and vice versa? Got it. Pretty much all theories to this point are ridiculous.
'Get this' jerk-off: ANY 777 that descends 20K feet fast enough to create any G's greater than maybe two ain't going back up. EVER!
By the time the pilots could recover the plane to a normal flying position that plane would have hit the ground. The FACT that the plane was able to fly to attitude after a 20K descend proves to anyone with an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread knows that only a basically vertical maximum speed dive or ascent/turn can enough G's be created to need a pressure suit.

'Get this' jerk-off: ANY 777 that descends 20K feet fast enough to create any G's greater than maybe two ain't going back up. EVER!
By the time the pilots could recover the plane to a normal flying position that plane would have hit the ground. The FACT that the plane was able to fly to attitude after a 20K descend proves to anyone with an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread knows that only a basically vertical maximum speed dive or ascent/turn can enough G's be created to need a pressure suit.

A dive does not create positive Gs...the pull up does. And I am cracking up at all the so-called jet experts here. :lol:

A pilot in a steep turn may
experience forces of acceleration equivalent to many times
the force of gravity. This is especially true in military
fighter jets and high-performance, aerobatic aircraft where
the acceleration forces may be as high as 9 Gs. Air race
pilots in a tight pylon turn also experience high G-forces,
but the important thing to remember is that any aircraft
operated in a maximum-performance profile will subject
the pilot to acceleration that is greater than the 1 G
acceleration encountered on the ground. Pilots need to
understand this in to successfully master flying.

Types of Acceleration

There are three types of acceleration. These types are Linear, Radial, and
Angular Acceleration.

Linear Acceleration—reflects a change of speed in a straight line. This type
of acceleration occurs during take-off, landing, or in level flight when a
throttle setting is changed.

Radial Acceleration—is the result of a change in direction such as when a
pilot performs a sharp turn, pushes over into a dive, or pulls out of a dive.

Angular Acceleration—results from a simultaneous change in both speed
and direction, which happens in spins and climbing turns.

G Forces

During flight, a pilot may experience a combination of these accelerations as
a result of input to the flight controls.

https://www.faa.gov/pilots/safety/pilotsafetybrochures/media/Acceleration.pdf

Last edited:
If terrorism is the goal, everyone is dead and the plane is crashed. There's no debris and that is key. There must be something floating somewhere right now if that plane went down.

If they saved the plane, terrorism isn't the goal.
Terrorism could easily have a larger goal involved Sarah, and this would mean that the plane has to be kept intact and in shape to fly again soon maybe. Why would you think that terrosim is limited in the way that you just spoke about it to be ? Just curious is all.

Nobody knows what happened, first off. This is just guessing. Terrorism to me means they took the plane just to show that they could. They don't need hostages to negotiate anything. If they saved the plane and people, then they have hostages to negotiate with.

Yes, it is all speculation.
It is not common for terrorists to negotiate, thus they have no need to keep the passengers alive as hostages. However, keeping the plane intact for future use would be a benefit for further terrorist activity. We all know that a passenger jet can be used as a weapon.

Google earth caught some relatives standing out in their yard. Of course, Google Earth is not in real time, but they were still there in the shot and you could tell who they were. I would expect a satellite that can photograph every inch of this earth could find a plane that had crashed. It would not be moving.

Crashing has not yet been determined.
It's actually kind of being ruled out lately.

I didn't say a crash had been determined. I was addressing the capability of a satellite to find things.

Yes, to find a still object in open view, not a moving object or a hidden object.
If I intentionally drive my car into a crowd of people, chances are it won't be captured by a satellite. If I then park said car in my garage, no satellite can see it.
That is the point I am getting at.

If they went to the trouble of hijacking the plane, it has to have some sort of payoff. They will need hostages.

Not necessarily.
Depends upon the ultimate goal.
I don't need hostages if my goal is terrorism. Dead people work much better in a terrorism goal.

But the discussion of this set of posts was hostages and the payoff. I did not say they did or did not. I merely said they have waited a long time if the plan is to use hostages. Of course, they could have them somewhere roughing them up for some videos to post on the web for families. And that would entice the payoff.
Terrorist usually aren't looking for payoffs, they are looking to create terror, thus the term "terrorist".

Not to mention that a 777 isn't a fighter jet and simply doesn't have the range of motions those planes have. People think all planes are the same, but they are not. Speaking of fighter jets, pilots in fighter jets wear pressure suits that compress the lower extremities at certain altitudes in order to maintain blood flow to their brains. 777 pilots wear no such gear.

Possible, not probable, IMO. Just do an image search of fighter pilot's pressure suit. (On a side note, it is pretty clear that Jimmy Fallon had a wet suit on under his suit when he did the polar bear water thingy in Chicago.) I don't think a commercial pilot outfit would look very natural over a pressure suit.

pressure suit in Militaria | eBay

I found it on Ebay.

How fast can someone kill 200+ passengers once they are knocked out?
Begs the question on how they got rid of them all...and where they put them once done.

I still think that plane is in a hangar somewhere and this was all planned out in advance. Maybe even for years. And we WILL see that plane again, eventually.

Depressurize the cabin and those oxygen masks that drop are only good for about an hour. It's certainly looking like the plane flew for far longer than an hour after the transponder was turned off. Whether the plane crashed or was safely landed, the passengers were probably already dead.
If the purpose is to use the plane for some other terrorist activity, they wouldn't care about the dead bodies other than the stench.

I think you're all full of it. The terrorists never allowed the plane off the ground. It's still sitting at the gate.

The last place authorities would look!

Morning drinking really clears the mind

I think you're all full of it. The terrorists never allowed the plane off the ground. It's still sitting at the gate.

Wow! I'm so glad you solved the mystery. Guess this thread is done. Thanks Einstein.

I'm a pilot. I land on grass occasionally.....

Or, if this version of events is true, a abandoned airbase, built for heavy bombers.

US Reconstructs Former Military Bases Across Asia-Pacific -- News from Antiwar.com

Plenty around.

I can accept that as a possibility. But where are the people? Did Americans on those bases give clearance to land and then stay mum about it for 9 days? Not likely.

I mean think about it. For this plane to have come to rest in an airport large enough to handle the load someone would have spilled it by now. Someone.

Maybe they did. I'm sure there are plenty of old abandoned runways left over in the jungles of Vietnam. You don't happen to have $15,000,000 you wanna part with do you?

Wanna buy a plane?

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html

:lol:

The vast majority of passengers are Chinese. When China finds out who is responsible, they will respond militarily or covertly. If an Islamic Terrorist Group is responsible, they should have run and hid already.

Wow! I'm so glad you solved the mystery. Guess this thread is done. Thanks Einstein.

You are so very welcome Sherlock.

I go along with Jon Bezerk that Israel is the likely target. It will take some time to load the plane with WMD and they will be on their way as long as they can get off the ground again. without being noticed. I know that we have to be on top alert.

and the IDF is sound asleep over there ..right?? :cuckoo:

democracy is dead ??

okcqwj.jpg

Peter Chong (left) with best friend Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. He is pictured in a T-shirt with a Democracy is Dead slogan as police investigate claims he could have hijacked the plane as an anti-government protest

Read more: 'Fanatical' missing Malaysia Airlines plane pilot pictured wearing political T-shirt | Mail Online

Crashing has not yet been determined.
It's actually kind of being ruled out lately.

I didn't say a crash had been determined. I was addressing the capability of a satellite to find things.

Yes, to find a still object in open view, not a moving object or a hidden object.
If I intentionally drive my car into a crowd of people, chances are it won't be captured by a satellite. If I then park said car in my garage, no satellite can see it.
That is the point I am getting at.

I wasn't speaking of a moving object. However, Siri does a fair job of determining when I am going the wrong way.

Forum List

Back