Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

More likely dead.

If they went to the trouble of hijacking the plane, it has to have some sort of payoff. They will need hostages.

Not necessarily.
Depends upon the ultimate goal.
I don't need hostages if my goal is terrorism. Dead people work much better in a terrorism goal.

Then the response to the dead people would be your payoff. Either way, a terrorist wants something.

democracy is dead ??

okcqwj.jpg

Peter Chong (left) with best friend Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. He is pictured in a T-shirt with a Democracy is Dead slogan as police investigate claims he could have hijacked the plane as an anti-government protest

Read more: 'Fanatical' missing Malaysia Airlines plane pilot pictured wearing political T-shirt | Mail Online

I wish democracy was dead. Democracy is farce. A system that rewards the squeaky wheel with just enough grease to shut it up until the next election.

Last edited:
Yes, someone must begin connecting the dots.....

You certainly aren't capable of connecting any dots......you've been drinking too much of the KoolAid.

Fact: The US military is supposedly heavily involved in the "search" yet has not found anything.....

Fact: Barak Hussein Obama is the Commander In Chief of the US Military

Fact: Barak Hussein is a Muslim name

Fact: Muslim's have hijcked aircraft

The Facts speak for themselves as much as any other facts related to this thread.

I'm just glad that not everyone in your party is that looney. You may be dangerous.

How hard is it twydo acquire surplus?

Possible, not probable, IMO. Just do an image search of fighter pilot's pressure suit. (On a side note, it is pretty clear that Jimmy Fallon had a wet suit on under his suit when he did the polar bear water thingy in Chicago.) I don't think a commercial pilot outfit would look very natural over a pressure suit.

pressure suit in Militaria | eBay

I found it on Ebay.

How does it look under your uniform?

An episode of "The Amazing Race" where the contestants were flying out of Malaysia was shown on the Sunday following the Saturday disappearing of the plane. Of course the program is taped much earlier, so there was no relation there....but it made we wonder, what if it had happened around the time they were flying out of there.....there were several couples on one of the flights....and the rest were on another flight...what an awful thing that would have been....all those Americans, and the show having to deal with that....:eek:

Possible, not probable, IMO. Just do an image search of fighter pilot's pressure suit. (On a side note, it is pretty clear that Jimmy Fallon had a wet suit on under his suit when he did the polar bear water thingy in Chicago.) I don't think a commercial pilot outfit would look very natural over a pressure suit.

pressure suit in Militaria | eBay

I found it on Ebay.

How does it look under your uniform?

The pilot could put anything in a carry on bag.

Or, if this version of events is true, a abandoned airbase, built for heavy bombers.

US Reconstructs Former Military Bases Across Asia-Pacific -- News from Antiwar.com

Plenty around.

I can accept that as a possibility. But where are the people? Did Americans on those bases give clearance to land and then stay mum about it for 9 days? Not likely.

I mean think about it. For this plane to have come to rest in an airport large enough to handle the load someone would have spilled it by now. Someone.

Maybe they did. I'm sure there are plenty of old abandoned runways left over in the jungles of Vietnam. You don't happen to have $15,000,000 you wanna part with do you?

Wanna buy a plane?

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html

:lol:

OMG! That's funny. The junk store just across the TN line has a helicopter for sale. The guy actually sold the first one he had. Just for shits and giggles I asked what he wanted for it. $15,000.

democracy is dead ??

okcqwj.jpg

Peter Chong (left) with best friend Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. He is pictured in a T-shirt with a Democracy is Dead slogan as police investigate claims he could have hijacked the plane as an anti-government protest

Read more: 'Fanatical' missing Malaysia Airlines plane pilot pictured wearing political T-shirt | Mail Online

Interesting. But there were only 3 Americans on the flight. If it enters US airspace, we will be on it like sauce on ribs.

Yes, someone must begin connecting the dots.....

You certainly aren't capable of connecting any dots......you've been drinking too much of the KoolAid.

Fact: The US military is supposedly heavily involved in the "search" yet has not found anything.....

Fact: Barak Hussein Obama is the Commander In Chief of the US Military

Fact: Barak Hussein is a Muslim name

Fact: Muslim's have hijcked aircraft

The Facts speak for themselves as much as any other facts related to this thread.

rofl_logo.jpg

I enjoy reading shit posted by idiots without a clue - it makes me laugh.

I see a photo of the pilot, wearing a political T shirt (That can be bought as a fashion item in many shops) and that makes him a potential extremist.
Those more familiar with Malaysia will be aware, the more extreme Muslim elements over there have nothing to do with the Chinese but, as we see here, the pilot's mate was Chinese.

That doesn't really work out if you want to call him an extremist, especially when the evidence is a load of old crap anyway.

Possibility which occurs but hasn't been brought up yet on tv coverage is somebody deliberately or mistakingly shot it down. Wouldn't be the first time an airliner was shot down.

I see a photo of the pilot, wearing a political T shirt (That can be bought as a fashion item in many shops) and that makes him a potential extremist.
Those more familiar with Malaysia will be aware, the more extreme Muslim elements over there have nothing to do with the Chinese but, as we see here, the pilot's mate was Chinese.

That doesn't really work out if you want to call him an extremist, especially when the evidence is a load of old crap anyway.

Far before the finding of that tee-shirt it was said he supported the opposition government (Anwar Ibrahim's). And such was being discussed before that photo was found.

I look at the whole picture, he was said to be upset at Anwar Ibrahim's jailing hours before the flight left, his wife and children left him days before the incident. The jailing of Anwar Ibrahim, considered a political move by the Malaysian government hours day before the flight disappeared.

Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim jailed for five years on sodomy charge | World news | theguardian.com

Missing jet's pilot was opposition 'political activist'

Could the pilot have had some breakdown and decided to use the plane to make some crazy statement?

On the flip side, if so, how can a political statement be made without knowledge of why the plane disappeared? Why not broadcast some political message before the plane disappears?

Maybe he just 'lost it'. who knows, he may have nothing to do with the disappearance as well. But everything needs to be investigated IMO. Perhaps to find an answer for those who have loved ones on the plane.

I honestly do not believe the Malaysian government is releasing everything they know. That is my belief due to many inconsonant reports from the government.

CaféAuLait;8785718 said:

Far before the finding of that tee-shirt it was said he supported the opposition government (Anwar Ibrahim's). And such was being discussed before that photo was found.

I look at the whole picture, he was said to be upset at Anwar Ibrahim's jailing hours before the flight left, his wife and children left him days before the incident. The jailing of Anwar Ibrahim, considered a political move by the Malaysian government hours day before the flight disappeared.

Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim jailed for five years on sodomy charge | World news | theguardian.com

Could the pilot have had some breakdown and decided to use the plane to make some crazy statement?

On the flip side, if so, how can a political statement be made without knowledge of why the plane disappeared? Why not broadcast some political message before the plane disappears?

Maybe he just 'lost it'. who knows, he may have nothing to do with the disappearance as well. But everything needs to be investigated IMO. Perhaps to find an answer for those who have loved ones on the plane.

I honestly do not believe the Malaysian government is releasing everything they know. That is my belief due to many inconsonant reports from the government.

Firmly in agreement with that.

Experts say missing plane may never be found

Experts believe part of the reason the search could end up being scaled back eventually is because of the sheer number of personnel and machinery involved, at a potential cost of billions of dollars a day. They say it will be very difficult to find wreckage in such a vast area of the southern Indian Ocean, where the average depth is more than 12,000 feet.

Experts say missing plane may never be found

CaféAuLait;8785718 said:

his wife and children left him days before the incident

maybe doesnt sound like they left him

The family of Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, pilot of the vanished MH370, had moved out of their residence in Laman Seri even before the flight's disappearance last Saturday, according to The Malay Mail.

According to their report, reporters had visited the family's house yesterday but discovered no one at home, except their 38-year-old maid. "Captain Zaharie's wife and three children had camped at their second house in Subang a day before the incident." said Norhayati Wahiduddin.

"They only came back to collect some clothes and they just asked if everything was alright around the house."

Singapore Seen | Family of MH370 captain moved out of home before disappearance

Forum List

Back