Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

You certainly aren't capable of connecting any dots......you've been drinking too much of the KoolAid.

Fact: The US military is supposedly heavily involved in the "search" yet has not found anything.....

Fact: Barak Hussein Obama is the Commander In Chief of the US Military

Fact: Barak Hussein is a Muslim name

Fact: Muslim's have hijcked aircraft

The Facts speak for themselves as much as any other facts related to this thread.

I'm just glad that not everyone in your party is that looney. You may be dangerous.
I'd like you to point one out that isn't that looney. It's facts like theirs that started the Iraq invasion. Collin Powell was the one giving the yellow cake "fact", and he's supposed to be the least looney of the bunch.

Last edited:
I enjoy reading shit posted by idiots without a clue - it makes me laugh.

I see a photo of the pilot, wearing a political T shirt (That can be bought as a fashion item in many shops) and that makes him a potential extremist.
Those more familiar with Malaysia will be aware, the more extreme Muslim elements over there have nothing to do with the Chinese but, as we see here, the pilot's mate was Chinese.

That doesn't really work out if you want to call him an extremist, especially when the evidence is a load of old crap anyway.

It's his own part of the world that's on the witch hunt.

My prediction, which isn't worth a whole lot, is that the plane will be found on the original flight path.

i do too

there is a guy who was working an oil rig off the shore of Vietnam

who says he saw a plane on fire at the same time this happened

on about the same heading

in about the same location

Oil Rig Worker Thinks He Saw Malaysia Flight In Flames - Business Insider

I think that is likely the case.

There are also 80,000 flights a day around the world. How do we know it happens to be the same plane? It is likely but how do we know it wasn't another plane? No other planes have maintenance problems?

So I read that it was either an alien or Lee Harvey Oswald was reincarnated....:D

My prediction, which isn't worth a whole lot, is that the plane will be found on the original flight path.

i do too

If the rig worker saw the 777 "in flames" the entire world would know the 'rig workers' location right? Ergo they would have a damned good idea where the plane was when the rig worker saw it right? Ergo an extensive air search would have spotted some debris b/c the 777 wasn't going very far "in flames" right? A 777 is a BIG piece of kit right?
The 'rig worker' was lying or mistaken. BTW was the 'rig worker' the only man on the rig at the time? He didn't say: "Look everyone! That's a big MF plane on fire"? Ya right.

Is never only 1 crewmember on an oil rig. He didn't shout to anyone "Holy crap! A plane's on fire over there!"? He didn't have a camera-phone or other means to document it, or even think it important enough to tell someone in authority?

When this is all finally settled I hope the airline industry makes some critical changes so this never happens again. Namely making it impossible to turn off transponders and installing GPS systems so 'lost' planes can't get lost any more.

When this is all finally settled I hope the airline industry makes some critical changes so this never happens again. Namely making it impossible to turn off transponders and installing GPS systems so 'lost' planes can't get lost any more.

If you make it impossible to turn off the transponders, ATC is going to have a hell of a mess with all the airplanes pinging away at the gates and maintenance areas.

Just sayin'
:eusa_whistle:

If you make it impossible to turn off the transponders, ATC is going to have a hell of a mess with all the airplanes pinging away at the gates and maintenance areas.

Just sayin'

Is that why they're disableable? Makes sense, but if removing that option prevents 9/11s and 370 events it'd be worth a little extra clutter on the ground.

Just sayin'

Is that why they're disableable? Makes sense, but if removing that option prevents 9/11s and 370 events it'd be worth a little extra clutter on the ground.

It's not a matter of "clutter". ATC has to keep planes 5 miles apart, or they get collision warnings. Planes 300 feet apart at the gates, and that alarm will be sounding constantly. Which will block the real ones.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 passengers did not pass out, Ron Bartsch says

PASSENGERS on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight would not have passed out as the plane climbed to 45,000 feet, above its maximum flying altitude, according to a leading aviation expert.

Former Qantas head of safety Ron Bartsch dismissed speculation the erratic change in altitude shortly after contact with the plane was cut off was an attempt to render passengers unconscious.

“There would be a lot easier ways of doing that,” he said.

“You’d just have to depressurise the plane gradually so that the passengers wouldn’t notice and then put on your oxygen mask.”

Mr Bartsch said it was more likely the person in the cockpit was making a deliberate attempt to disappear from radar.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 passengers did not pass out, Ron Bartsch says | News.com.au

Does all this speculation matter at this point???

i do too

There are also 80,000 flights a day around the world. How do we know it happens to be the same plane? It is likely but how do we know it wasn't another plane? No other planes have maintenance problems?

I would think another jet liner would have been reported missing if it was a different jet. You can't really ignore one that large with that many people on it not arriving. When something untoward happens, we may not know which plane it is for a while, though. When I went to Egypt another jet crossing the Atlantic at the same time we were went into the drink. Our families were standing on their ear because they thought it was us. Likely the controllers knew which plane it was, but it had not yet been broadcast.

i do too

If the rig worker saw the 777 "in flames" the entire world would know the 'rig workers' location right? Ergo they would have a damned good idea where the plane was when the rig worker saw it right? Ergo an extensive air search would have spotted some debris b/c the 777 wasn't going very far "in flames" right? A 777 is a BIG piece of kit right?
The 'rig worker' was lying or mistaken. BTW was the 'rig worker' the only man on the rig at the time? He didn't say: "Look everyone! That's a big MF plane on fire"? Ya right.

It may have gone out of sight too fast for him to tell someone else in time to see it.

I believe that the flight was hijacked by the pilot with the help of one or more passengers.

The flight was hijacked in order to secure the release of Anwar Ibrahim, who was recently found guilty of sodomy and of whom the pilot was a big supporter.

During the attempted hijack, all tracking devices were disabled and it may have gone down or crash landed.

Co-pilot had nothing to do with it.

This was politically motivated and had nothing to do with religion.

Last edited:

It may have gone out of sight too fast for him to tell someone else in time to see it.

How could you tell if one was on fire or not? They fly so far away that they look smaller than a dime in the air. If he could see it, that means that they were in serious trouble because the fire would have to be too big to notice but the fact that there is no plane contradicts that theory for now.

I've gotten to the point of believing they HAVE NO FLIPPIN clue what is going on. They are changing the timeline once again.

Yesterday or the day before they said the controls had been messed with THEN then someone in the cockpit said " "All right, good night".

NOW

They are changing that to the controls were messed with AFTER that - as they said to begin with.

Authorities give yet another timeline for missing Malaysian jet

Officials revealed a new timeline Monday suggesting the final voice transmission from the cockpit of the missing Malaysian plane may have occurred before any of its communications systems were disabled, adding more uncertainty about who aboard might have been to blame.

Malaysian officials said earlier that those words came after one of the jetliner's data communications systems - the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System - had been switched off, suggesting the voice from the cockpit may have been trying to deceive ground controllers.

Authorities give yet another timeline for missing Malaysian jet - CBS News

How could you tell if one was on fire or not? They fly so far away that they look smaller than a dime in the air. If he could see it, that means that they were in serious trouble because the fire would have to be too big to notice but the fact that there is no plane contradicts that theory for now.

When this whole mess started, there were two people who said they saw this plane or what appeared to be the plane, or a ball of fire in the sky. Both men in different areas of the country said they saw the fireball in the same area however. One was this oil rig guy and there was another, I can't find that story for the life of me now tho. It also happened to be in the general vicinity of where the plane would have gone down once radar was lost.

If it was going down, it likely wouldn't be that high. If it went over the horizon and crashed into the ocean he wouldn't have seen that happen. I don't think a credible witness should be discounted.

I think the plane crashed. They seem to be ruling out some pretty credible evidence, like the seismic activity that was picked up from the ocean floor. Now it seems they are on a witch hunt.

Forum List

Back