Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

What's keeping them from putting out a large sum of money as a reward for the first person to find that dag gum plane ? In a case like this one, that even baffles me to this day. Are government's so arrogant now, that they need no help from the private sector or the average everyday citizen any longer ?

Indeed.

Who knows how many, discharged from the military may use money from a ping pong endorsement to buy a shrimping boat, name it "Jenny" and set off for the REWARD!!

my Theory :

maybe aliens swallowed plane inside their space craft and took it to outer space with them?

What are the current theories? Abducted by Aliens, Foul Play, Friendly Fire, The Pilot did it, they are underwater, they are in Iran, they are at Disneyland.

Someone post a poll.

OBAMA had the plane destroyed because it had his Kenyan Birth Certificate onboard.

What's keeping them from putting out a large sum of money as a reward for the first person to find that dag gum plane ? In a case like this one, that even baffles me to this day. Are government's so arrogant now, that they need no help from the private sector or the average everyday citizen any longer ?

Indeed.

Who knows how many, discharged from the military may use money from a ping pong endorsement to buy a shrimping boat, name it "Jenny" and set off for the REWARD!!

well we would know what party they belonged to if they failed and blamed it on the last guys at the wheel of the boat

my Theory :

maybe aliens swallowed plane inside their space craft and took it to outer space with them?

What are the current theories? Abducted by Aliens, Foul Play, Friendly Fire, The Pilot did it, they are underwater, they are in Iran, they are at Disneyland.

Someone post a poll.

OBAMA had the plane destroyed because it had his Kenyan Birth Certificate onboard.

no Kenya has it destroyed; in embarrassment they took down their "Obama was born here" sign

Having done more then I should of posting on the conspiracy theory board I do have a theory.

This plane was a plane much like the ones on 9/11. Remote controlled and able to crash without producing wreckage. That's why we having heard from those on board cause there were none.

people who fly into buildings find it difficult to make calls; all dead and what not

idiot

Came in hard...Yep

sure in that case

however if a large jet just steps off the runway onto grass

they end up stuck

Ethiopian-Airlines-runway-excursion-625x373.jpg

If they took the time to plan a hijacking, they would surely have planned a place to land the plane. Just because they had a 777, doesn't mean they need a landing strip that's exactly to specifications for a plane that big.

Remember, as someone else already pointed out, Sully landed his big plane in the Hudson River.

And......it sank!

Wake up all you dumb-dumbs. Commercial airline pilots aren't pulling any 'Gs'. That is the ONLY reason fighter jet pilots wear those suits. Commercial pilots have redundant oxygen masks that automatically drop from above the pilots heads when certain altitudes are reached. Fighter pilots wear an oxygen mask at all times when flying. The cockpit as well as the whole interior of every commercial airliner is automatically pressurized according to the altitude. This pressurization system also has redundancy.
The "Americans" didn't shoot it down by mistake.

So no Gs going from 45,000 feet to 26,000 feet and vice versa? Got it. Pretty much all theories to this point are ridiculous.
'Get this' jerk-off: ANY 777 that descends 20K feet fast enough to create any G's greater than maybe two ain't going back up. EVER!
By the time the pilots could recover the plane to a normal flying position that plane would have hit the ground. The FACT that the plane was able to fly to attitude after a 20K descend proves to anyone with an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread knows that only a basically vertical maximum speed dive or ascent/turn can enough G's be created to need a pressure suit.

That's pure BS. Modern jet airliners are far more maneuverable and more powerful than fighter jets of the 1950's and early '60's. They are stressed for at least 5G positive and 3G negative. They fly through turbulence that they shrug off, even when they suffer severe enough tossing about to injure people it is the rare occurrence when the aircraft is damaged.

Here is my theory: The pilot or co pilot did it as an act of suicide. So why go to all this trouble rather than just blowing your brains out in a hotel room? So any insurance policies on your life will be paid off to your heirs.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

All very simple;

A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet | Autopia | Wired.com

The left turn is the key here. Zaharie Ahmad Shah1 was a very experienced senior captain with 18,000 hours of flight time.
We old pilots were drilled to know what is the closest airport of safe harbor while in cruise. Airports behind us, airports abeam us, and airports ahead of us. They’re always in our head. Always. If something happens, you don’t want to be thinking about what are you going to do–you already know what you are going to do.
When I saw that left turn with a direct heading, I instinctively knew he was heading for an airport.
He was taking a direct route to Palau Langkawi, a 13,000-foot airstrip with an approach over water and no obstacles.
The captain did not turn back to Kuala Lampur because he knew he had 8,000-foot ridges to cross. He knew the terrain was friendlier toward Langkawi, which also was closer.

There are two types of fires. An electrical fire might not be as fast and furious, and there may or may not be incapacitating smoke.
However there is the possibility, given the timeline, that there was an overheat on one of the front landing gear tires, it blew on takeoff and started slowly burning.
Yes, this happens with underinflated tires. Remember: Heavy plane, hot night, sea level, long-run takeoff.
There was a well known accident in Nigeria of a DC8 that had a landing gear fire on takeoff. Once going, a tire fire would produce horrific, incapacitating smoke. Yes, pilots have access to oxygen masks, but this is a no-no with fire. Most have access to a smoke hood with a filter, but this will last only a few minutes depending on the smoke level. (I used to carry one in my flight bag, and I still carry one in my briefcase when I fly.)

What I think happened is the flight crew was overcome by smoke and the plane continued on the heading, probably on George (autopilot), until it ran out of fuel or the fire destroyed the control surfaces and it crashed. You will find it along that route–looking elsewhere is pointless.

Ongoing speculation of a hijacking and/or murder-suicide and that there was a flight engineer on board does not sway me in favor of foul play until I am presented with evidence of foul play.

#####

I'm flying soon.
Hope they don't forget to pump up the tyres.

So, planes are not sealed at all, and something as simple as a blown tyre because someone forgot to put air in it can bring down a jet laden with many hundreds of people.
Ridiculous.
They don't print that on the ticket! or on the website.

The planes need to be sealed properly, or fire-proof tyres invented.

Last edited:
All very simple;

A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet | Autopia | Wired.com

The left turn is the key here. Zaharie Ahmad Shah1 was a very experienced senior captain with 18,000 hours of flight time.
We old pilots were drilled to know what is the closest airport of safe harbor while in cruise. Airports behind us, airports abeam us, and airports ahead of us. They’re always in our head. Always. If something happens, you don’t want to be thinking about what are you going to do–you already know what you are going to do.
When I saw that left turn with a direct heading, I instinctively knew he was heading for an airport.
He was taking a direct route to Palau Langkawi, a 13,000-foot airstrip with an approach over water and no obstacles.
The captain did not turn back to Kuala Lampur because he knew he had 8,000-foot ridges to cross. He knew the terrain was friendlier toward Langkawi, which also was closer.

There are two types of fires. An electrical fire might not be as fast and furious, and there may or may not be incapacitating smoke.
However there is the possibility, given the timeline, that there was an overheat on one of the front landing gear tires, it blew on takeoff and started slowly burning.
Yes, this happens with underinflated tires. Remember: Heavy plane, hot night, sea level, long-run takeoff.
There was a well known accident in Nigeria of a DC8 that had a landing gear fire on takeoff. Once going, a tire fire would produce horrific, incapacitating smoke. Yes, pilots have access to oxygen masks, but this is a no-no with fire. Most have access to a smoke hood with a filter, but this will last only a few minutes depending on the smoke level. (I used to carry one in my flight bag, and I still carry one in my briefcase when I fly.)

What I think happened is the flight crew was overcome by smoke and the plane continued on the heading, probably on George (autopilot), until it ran out of fuel or the fire destroyed the control surfaces and it crashed. You will find it along that route–looking elsewhere is pointless.

Ongoing speculation of a hijacking and/or murder-suicide and that there was a flight engineer on board does not sway me in favor of foul play until I am presented with evidence of foul play.[/i]

#####

I'm flying soon.

So, planes are not sealed at all, and something as simple as a blown tyre because someone forgot to put air in it can bring down a jet laden with many hundreds of people.
Ridiculous.

That sharp left turn was already programmed into a computer system, most likely by someone in the cockpit. This was done intentionally.

Last edited:
That sharp left turn was already programmed into a computer system, most likely by someone in the cockpit. This was done intentionally.

Before the flight, or during flight?

The things we discover though.
That the plane can be brought down by a blown tyre that catches fire.

Here is my theory: The pilot or co pilot did it as an act of suicide. So why go to all this trouble rather than just blowing your brains out in a hotel room? So any insurance policies on your life will be paid off to your heirs.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Neither the pilot nor copilot requested to fly with the other.

"Suicide" would be a hard sell at the last minute, don't you think?

Before the flight, or during flight?

The things we discover though.
That the plane can be brought down by a blown tyre that catches fire.

According to the New York Times, the plane's Flight Management System was reprogrammed either in the air or before takeoff by someone with knowledge of how the plane works:

Instead of manually operating the plane’s controls, whoever altered Flight 370’s path typed seven or eight keystrokes into a computer on a knee-high pedestal between the captain and the first officer, according to officials. The Flight Management System, as the computer is known, directs the plane from point to point specified in the flight plan submitted before a flight.

Unnamed officials told the Times that it's not unusual to reprogram the plane's route, in order to avoid bad weather or air traffic, by entering codes representing different waypoints — geographic markers pilots can identify by sight and use to navigate. Other sources have previously reported that whoever flew MH370 off course was using such waypoints.

The Times reports that the flight followed the new route before the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (Acars) had been switched off:

Flight 370’s Flight Management System reported its status to the Acars, which in turn transmitted information back to a maintenance base, according to an American official. This shows that the reprogramming happened before the Acars stopped working. The Acars ceased to function about the same time that oral radio contact was lost and the airplane’s transponder also stopped, fueling suspicions that foul play was involved in the plane’s disappearance.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/03/malaysia-flight-programmed-off-course/359272/

Last edited:
I believe that the jet followed a SW trajectory for the following reasons:

... The northern parts of the traffic corridor include some tightly guarded airspace over India, Pakistan and even some U.S. installations in Afghanistan, U.S. authorities believe it's more likely the aircraft crashed into waters outside of the reach of radar south of India, a U.S. official told CNN. If it had flown farther north, it's likely it would have been detected by radar. However, on Monday, an Indian military official told CNN that its military radar in the area of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands isn't as closely watched as it is in other areas. This leaves open the possibility that the flight may not have been picked up by Indian military radar around the time of its last believed Malaysian radar contact, near the island of Pulau Perak in the Strait of Malacca.

s031732611.jpg

Why would the jet ... with limited fuel ... head SW in order to go north? Especially if it were hijacked?

Remember too, that the pilot moved his family out of their home the DAY before the jets disappearance.

This was no accident.

Last edited:
sure in that case

however if a large jet just steps off the runway onto grass

they end up stuck

Ethiopian-Airlines-runway-excursion-625x373.jpg

If they took the time to plan a hijacking, they would surely have planned a place to land the plane. Just because they had a 777, doesn't mean they need a landing strip that's exactly to specifications for a plane that big.

Remember, as someone else already pointed out, Sully landed his big plane in the Hudson River.

And......it sank!
Doesn't matter if it sank, just as long as the landing was successful, the crew and passengers were saved, and all in a good days work.

It sank ? Really, so what does that have to do with another jet such as the one in question landing on land where the ground is either prepared for it to land or the season is right for it to land in certain places that would accommodate such a landing if it is the case ?

All very simple;

Ongoing speculation of a hijacking and/or murder-suicide and that there was a flight engineer on board does not sway me in favor of foul play until I am presented with evidence of foul play.

#####

I'm flying soon.

Ridiculous.

The planes need to be sealed properly, or fire-proof tyres invented.

The article at the link is the most coherent theory I've read about what happened - and likely the correct motorcycle.

And......it sank!
Doesn't matter if it sank, just as long as the landing was successful, the crew and passengers were saved, and all in a good days work.

It sank ? Really, so what does that have to do with another jet such as the one in question landing on land where the ground is either prepared for it to land or the season is right for it to land in certain places that would accommodate such a landing if it is the case ?

I suppose you could land it on a mile of beach or do a belly landing on a mile of shallow water.

I believe that the jet followed a SW trajectory for the following reasons:

... The northern parts of the traffic corridor include some tightly guarded airspace over India, Pakistan and even some U.S. installations in Afghanistan, U.S. authorities believe it's more likely the aircraft crashed into waters outside of the reach of radar south of India, a U.S. official told CNN. If it had flown farther north, it's likely it would have been detected by radar. However, on Monday, an Indian military official told CNN that its military radar in the area of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands isn't as closely watched as it is in other areas. This leaves open the possibility that the flight may not have been picked up by Indian military radar around the time of its last believed Malaysian radar contact, near the island of Pulau Perak in the Strait of Malacca.

s031732611.jpg

Why would the jet ... with limited fuel ... head SW in order to go north? Especially if it were hijacked?

Remember too, that the pilot moved his family out of their home the DAY before the jets disappearance.

This was no accident.

The authorities already checked his email, his home and his simulator for clues. There was none.

Forum List

Back