Male Awarded Girls High School All-State Track Honors

Someone posted an article that stated men are 50% stronger than women. I can see young girls and women just dropping out of sports etc. It's like competing against cheats and being forced to agree with both the delusion and the cheating. Utter insanity.

First gay marriage, now this. Pretty soon Bill Clinton can marry his pig----------ooops, he already did that.

Transgenders are just misunderstood. ...... :cool:

More like nuts.
Yep, ignoring biology seems to be the new anti science craze. If I said I self identified as a dog anyone with common sense would say I have a mental problem. Same goes with basic biology.
Wonder if they'd let you compete in Crufts? Or the US equivalent, the ?
Westminster Dog Show :eusa_think:

The men who live as dogs: 'We're just the same as any person on the high street'

More like nuts.
Yep, ignoring biology seems to be the new anti science craze. If I said I self identified as a dog anyone with common sense would say I have a mental problem. Same goes with basic biology.

I wouldn't let our children anywhere near a child who is so confused and any parent who does needs to have their head examined

There are parents who claim their child is trans - at age 4 - and encourage it.

I would favor removing the child from such an abusive environment.
The parents of 'Jazz' says he told them he was a girl when he was two years old and asked when the magic fairy was going to remove his 'genitalia'. Yeah right.

More like nuts.

I wouldn't let our children anywhere near a child who is so confused and any parent who does needs to have their head examined

I've raised six children through age 4 and I'm here to tell you that is the last thing on a 4 y/o's mind

Yes, unless it's placed there by the parents.

More like nuts.

The parents of 'Jazz' says he told them he was a girl when he was two years old and asked when the magic fairy was going to remove his 'genitalia'. Yeah right.

liberalism is a mental disease, it gets proven to us every day.

Someone posted an article that stated men are 50% stronger than women. I can see young girls and women just dropping out of sports etc. It's like competing against cheats and being forced to agree with both the delusion and the cheating. Utter insanity.
Just a new front on the lefts war on women - push them out of sports and back into the kitchen.

Where is NOW demanding an end to this bullshit? Because girls and young ladies train very intensely to rank in a sport. Now boys can just say "I'm a girl" and win everything?

This is madness and the feminists need to be taken to task.

Actually NOW probably has a serious schism going on over this. More radical feminists have a huge issue with male transgenders, as they see them as men trying to co-opt the feminine experience (at least the rad fem definition of feminine). There have already been fall outs between pro tran and anti tran factions of the feminist movement.

It's complete unadulterated BS and unfair to real girls that train and compete.
Soon girls will not be able to compete in any sports, they will all be pushed out by males who are naturally more athletic.

This is the result of opening Pandora's Box. Dumb ass left loons will never learn
Remember, this is one of Obama's greatest accomplishments. Added to his impressive legacy, he will be remembered as the greatest POTUS in our history for his platform of HOPE AND CHANGE.

More like nuts.

I see it more as denying reality. I have no issue if a person wants to define their own reality. What I have an issue with is them trying to bring the rest of us along for the ride via government coercion.

More like nuts.

I've raised six children through age 4 and I'm here to tell you that is the last thing on a 4 y/o's mind

Yes, unless it's placed there by the parents.

It's nothing short of child abuse

It's complete unadulterated BS and unfair to real girls that train and compete.
Soon girls will not be able to compete in any sports, they will all be pushed out by males who are naturally more athletic.

This is the result of opening Pandora's Box. Dumb ass left loons will never learn
Remember, this is one of Obama's greatest accomplishments. Added to his impressive legacy, he will be remembered as the greatest POTUS in our history for his platform of HOPE AND CHANGE.
JFK put a man on the moon, Obama put a man in the women's shower.

Where is NOW demanding an end to this bullshit? Because girls and young ladies train very intensely to rank in a sport. Now boys can just say "I'm a girl" and win everything?

This is madness and the feminists need to be taken to task.

I would have to think that feminists, in general, ought to be most opposed to this madness. All the gains that they have fought for on behalf of women, now stand to be hijacked by delusional men pretending to be women.

Don't worry...the Liberals made sure everyone walked away with at least a 'participation' trophy. :p

Damn! This thread just gave me an idea of how to get filthy rich. I have a friend who owns a couple of race horses at Grand Prairie Lone Star Park. I'll see if he is willing to claim all his 2 and 3 year old studs and geldings have been thinking they are fillies. Hell, we'll give them a bag tuck and enter them in the races. The hoi polloi wouldn't dare deny our claim. Either way we'll make a fortune. Either enter and win every race or sue the bastids.

Forum List

Back