🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes

Does this lady senator have a child that wants to be gay and mutilate their sex organs?

if she wants to have her child mutilated I think thats crazy

but if she wants other peoples children to screw up their live against their parents wishes then she is a groomer and thats disgusting

Nobody hates trans kids, the left just wants to label those who are against teaching sexuality to children against their parents wishes as being 'hateful'. It's just yet another 'hate' label the left uses to win elections, once this one has worn its welcome out, they'll move onto the next one. For those brainless voters like the op, to buy into the lies that the left cares about these groups that they only use to their political advantage, you're the one that perpetuates and propagates the 'hate'.

Does this lady senator have a child that wants to be gay and mutilate their sex organs?

if she wants to have her child mutilated I think thats crazy

but if she wants other peoples children to screw up their live against their parents wishes then she is a groomer and thats disgusting
she only has one son who is a 1 year old, so i think the answer is no

Keeping sexual content out of elementary school curriculum isn't hate, you fucking groomer tool.
Lots of mentally ill people out there, but what we don't do is teach children it is normal so that now gender confusion is up some 4000% among children since this has been introduced into the schools.

I anticipate that they will soon become the norm.

Sen Theis has released a statement:

FQzHLeyVgAIHNcH

hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes

Where did you get those lovely pumps????

Are thoe Jimmy Choo????

Trans kids aren't hated. No one attacks trans kids.

The people that are hated and should be attacked are the adults who push kids to be trans, train them about being trans when they are way too young to even understand it, schools and teachers that train kids to be trans and encourage them into without the parents knowledge, people who want to give hormon blockers to children and so on.

Ukraine loves trannies.
Lol. You know shit about Ukraine and their people.
Keeping sexual content out of elementary school curriculum isn't hate, you fucking groomer tool.
That was her point dickweed

What you CLAIM is happening is NOT happening.
But you know where it is happening and you keep it hush hush. (The best you can)
The Church.
That’s right. The church has more perverts and groomers than any corrupt PD or of course even the trump administration.

Forum List

Back