Mammas dont let your babies grow up to be druggies

Not exactly news and if you are a user you take that risk.... we used to expect more from people who wanted to be leaders. Libs want no borders so whats your solution
The solution begins with identifying the real problem and not ignoring the perpetrator. You are putting the blame on 20 year olds at a party and giving China a pass.

No I'm not. Each is responsible for their own actions, and these guys more so since they literally will be the leaders of tomorrow.
Yes you are. You are blaming Americans unknowingly being poisoned by China. What if a Veteran was smoking illegal weed laced with Chinese Fentanyl. Does he deserve to die?

All of you missed the real problem here. Someone at this party broke out some Cocaine LACED WITH POISON. The Cadets unknowingly ingested the poison. Haven't any of you ever been young at a party and tried some drug? I sure did. Get off of your high horses, Fentanyl is poison that is being shipped into Mexican drug kitchens, being mixed with other drugs and then smuggled into the country. It has killed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of young Americans. This is the result that China wants and just like COVID, they are getting away with it. That is the real problem here.
Biden has blood on his hands, especially after ignoring the border like he and his merry band of idiot's have done.

Maybe West Point needs a good house cleaning, including faculty.
Poody Poot prefers sterilization by low level radiation. I concur.
Anti-meathead treatments.

Maybe West Point needs a good house cleaning, including faculty.
Some cadets just moved up on the dean's list.
I would venture to guess there will be expulsions, unless the parents are politically connected.

They are not excuses, they are facts. Do you think getting into West Point somehow makes one immune from being a 20 year old and making bad choices?
That is possible, but snorting cocaine is probably not an unintentional choice that a person who has been indoctrinated into a strict discipline, that everyone knows cannot tolerate mind-altering illegal drug use.
Especially cocaine - it is expensive and highly addictive.

This athlete entered West Point addicted thinking he could kick the habit for as long as his obligation - probably nine years.

I would think that they would not accept his entry, if he had divulged that he had experimented with cocaine. But, I could be wrong - I want to know.

Are there any more?

Probably, not.

Were the other Cadets aware of the drug use in the party house? That would be bad. If the party house is of one of the Cadet's family . . . why did the Cadet let the cocaine into the house???

Last edited:
That is possible, but snorting cocaine is probably not an unintentional choice that a person who has been indoctrinated into a strict discipline, that everyone knows cannot tolerate mind-altering illegal drug use.
Especially cocaine - it is expensive and highly addictive.

This athlete entered West Point addicted thinking he could kick the habit for as long as his obligation - probably nine years.

We need to know the whole situation - how did this happen. Did he divulge his "experimentation" with cocaine???

I would think that they would not accept his entry, if he had experimented with cocaine.

But, I could be wrong - I want to know. Are there any more?

Probably, not. Were the other Cadets aware of the drug use in the party house? That would be bad too.

Many of the people in west point come from rich families, and cocaine is a drug of choice among them.

Also, cocaine is out of your system if made to pee in a cup within 3 days, another reason it is favored by those who are subject to drug testing

Poor choices have consequences. Quit trying to blame others. Btw this is how those in the military get turned to work against us. They are big boys. They need to be expelled. Might make others think twice about being careless.

Poor choices have consequences. Quit trying to blame others. Btw this is how those in the military get turned to work against us. They are big boys. They need to be expelled. Might make others think twice about being careless.

I agree all around. They should be expelled and billed for the years spent at West Point prior to this moment.

But which is more damaging?

Growing up to be druggies?

or

Growing up to be Democrats?

There does seem to be treatment available for the former but not to much for the latter.

But which is more damaging?

Growing up to be druggies?

or

Growing up to be Democrats?

There does seem to be treatment available for the former but not to much for the latter.
Drugs lead people to become Democrat's.. lol... No other explanation for it.

Drugs lead people to become Democrat's.. lol... No other explanation for it.

Yaaaa...........

490781-obmas-smoking.jpg

Forum List

Back