Man arrested for filming party while screaming ‘we don’t give a f*** about coronavirus’

They were stupid and then to stream it on Facebook, that was even dumber.

Many pro athletes are still going to practice. There was a video out of football player passing a football and working out. Are they considered essential? Should they be arrested?

Big brother is watching, and big brother doesn’t seem to execute the law equally.

This is how we celebrate our coronavirus -- Cincinnati, Ohio

iconpopcorn.gif

I think he's a fucking idiot, but also think it's ridiculous that they're arresting people...

• Letting actual criminals out of jail because it is too dangerous to have them there because of the virus.
  • Putting normal citizens in the same jails because they don’t follow virus guidelines designed to keep them from getting the virus.
progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Rashaan Davis, 25, was arrested over the weekend after he was seen in the video, which shows a large group flouting social distancing rules by dancing in the street and on cars behind a gas station in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The Cincinnati Police department said there was approximately 50 people at the party, which was live-streamed on Facebook and later posted to YouTube. At the time of Davis’ arrest, the video had over 55,000 views.

At one point in the clip, Davis looks directly into the camera and says: ‘This is how we do it in my city, man. We don’t give a fuck about this coronavirus. This is how we celebrate our coronavirus.’

He has been charged with a misdemeanor for breaking Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s ‘stay-at-home’ order. Police said his Davis’s behavior was especially ‘egregious’ because, not only did he completely disregard social distancing rules, but he also encouraged others to do so in the video.

Man arrested for filming party screams 'we don't give a f*** about coronavirus'

We don't need no stinking first amendment, obey big brother.
Why are you conservative types so dead-set on killing innocent people?

Obey big brother, or people will die.

Wow, you're original, creep.

iconpopcorn.gif

I think he's a fucking idiot, but also think it's ridiculous that they're arresting people...

• Letting actual criminals out of jail because it is too dangerous to have them there because of the virus.
  • Putting normal citizens in the same jails because they don’t follow virus guidelines designed to keep them from getting the virus.
progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Rashaan Davis, 25, was arrested over the weekend after he was seen in the video, which shows a large group flouting social distancing rules by dancing in the street and on cars behind a gas station in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The Cincinnati Police department said there was approximately 50 people at the party, which was live-streamed on Facebook and later posted to YouTube. At the time of Davis’ arrest, the video had over 55,000 views.

At one point in the clip, Davis looks directly into the camera and says: ‘This is how we do it in my city, man. We don’t give a fuck about this coronavirus. This is how we celebrate our coronavirus.’

He has been charged with a misdemeanor for breaking Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s ‘stay-at-home’ order. Police said his Davis’s behavior was especially ‘egregious’ because, not only did he completely disregard social distancing rules, but he also encouraged others to do so in the video.

Why are you democrats so dead set on protecting violent criminals?
Lol, a deflection! What a surprise.

Care to answer the question?
YOUR question was a deflection. He said nothing about killing people.
Sure he did.
Nope. Why would you think telling an obvious lie is an effective counter argument? Your debate skills are sorely lacking.
What lie? He wants to break the social distance rules. That will kill innocent people.

I've told no lies.

Why do you want to kill innocent people?

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

I bet he’s been to jail before and knows a lib judge will just slap him on the wrist

He definitely deserves the charge that he was slapped with, but what had better not be disregarded is the fact that he was only the caption writer when other people are who painted the picture for anyone to write anything about. In other words, if they all are not going to be arrested, why only arrest just one?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you're not being a complete ass you probably have nothing to fear from the police.

Right

Except-
Former HPD officer charged with murder in botched raid at Harding Street house

On Jan. 28, Houston narcotics officers burst into the house at 7815 Harding St. looking for heroin.

The raid went awry almost immediately, with gunfire erupting moments after an undercover narcotics team broke down the door. Tuttle and Nicholas were killed and five officers were injured. Four of the five were shot, including Goines. One officer remains paralyzed from the waist down.

Police said they were looking for heroin dealers, but the raid only turned up small, user-level amounts of cocaine and marijuana. In the days that followed, an internal investigation sparked questions about the officers’ justification for the search warrant. Though a sworn affidavit — signed by Goines — recounted a controlled buy made by a confidential informant, police quickly realized they could not verify that claim or find the alleged informant.

One of many- I guess the thugs that killed the former Marine, asleep when they burst into his house in AZ, and killed him didn't get the memo about "If doing nothing wrong"- the people in, was it Georgia, who had their tomato plants confiscated? I guess those thugs didn't get the memo either.

The 4th amendment to the constitution

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The 1st amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, in this, if they were damaging cars belonging to to others then there is probable cause due to criminal action.
If not, there is only an "order" stated- by whom? How is that "criminal"? Were they granted the authority to order what, when and where people could exercise their inherent rights? I want to see it in writing.

^^^ I don't know if any can be provided, but the guy must have wanted to get some kind of rise up out the authorities or he never would've put out there such a film of himself.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

You think this black guy is CONSERVATIVE?

THIS is why blacks are suffering from this the most.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

Black conservatives in a California city? I’ve never heard of that, have you?

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

You kids keep.saying how they are all "leaving the plantation" and joining up with tRump.

Are you saying that isn't true?

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

See my post above.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

See my post above.

Not worth my time.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

You kids keep.saying how they are all "leaving the plantation" and joining up with tRump.

You Stalinists have lost a LOT of the black vote.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

So then this guy's is one of yours.

Good, glad we've got that settled.

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

I wasn't aware he was owned by anyone....

iconpopcorn.gif

progressive utopia
IconPimp.gif

I wasn't aware he was owned by anyone....
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

Forum List

Back