🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man arrested for pouring acid on 16-year-old's face

That's messed up, this has nothing to do with race or religion, but these weird people find it justified to do so.

Modesty patrol' suspected of spilling acid on teenage girl

Religious tensions at boiling point in Beitar Illite as 14-year-old girl attacked by member of town's 'modesty guard'
at the time of her attack the girl had been wearing loose-fitting long pants and a short-sleeved shirt.

“If she would have been wearing the same thing in Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv, she would not have stuck out in any way,” he added.

An ultra-Orthodox teen from Beitar Illite who is in contact with the girl’s family spoke with her sister who described the incident.
'Modesty patrol' suspected of spilling acid on teenage girl - Israel News, Ynetnews

Terrible

That's messed up, this has nothing to do with race or religion, but these weird people find it justified to do so.

I completely agree.

Doing so is cruel, especialy in the eyes and the face, when you cannot possibly hide it, not the pain nor the shame. What's more sad that this is just a child, I would have expected her parents to not marry her at such a young age, but that's inside problems.

And that man's just a bully. I don't believe in physical punishment but he should have acid spilled on his family jewels! so he'd know how much that hurts!

Last edited:
Modesty patrol' suspected of spilling acid on teenage girl

Religious tensions at boiling point in Beitar Illite as 14-year-old girl attacked by member of town's 'modesty guard'
at the time of her attack the girl had been wearing loose-fitting long pants and a short-sleeved shirt.

“If she would have been wearing the same thing in Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv, she would not have stuck out in any way,” he added.

An ultra-Orthodox teen from Beitar Illite who is in contact with the girl’s family spoke with her sister who described the incident.
'Modesty patrol' suspected of spilling acid on teenage girl - Israel News, Ynetnews

Terrible

"Modesty Patrol" are a bunch of lunies, as well!

Woman should keep her modesty if she's religious, but what they're doing is more than horrible. If they are so afraid of women, let them cover their eyes.

I truely feel sorry for Haredi women who come across those idiots.

Are they Haredi or orthodox?

Who? the Modesty Patrol?

Yeah. I don't have a problem with a modesty patrol if its within law. But I also think they don't serve the purposes they are supposed to. At least not all of them, like the ones in the streets. They are in Iran in some places too. Saudi Arabia has them too in some areas. And they just demand stupid things. I only agree with religious patrol at religious sites. Such as our Prophet's tomb. The other stuff makes no sense.

Are they Haredi or orthodox?

Who? the Modesty Patrol?

Yeah. I don't have a problem with a modesty patrol if its within law. But I also think they don't serve the purposes they are supposed to. At least not all of them, like the ones in the streets. They are in Iran in some places too. Saudi Arabia has them too in some areas. And they just demand stupid things. I only agree with religious patrol at religious sites. Such as our Prophet's tomb. The other stuff makes no sense.

The tomb of the MOST RACIST (* is completely off limits even to the people from whom that whole city was stolen -----after the MOST RACIST pillaged and murdered
and raped there

his MOST RACIST followers >>(* are afraid that manuscripts revealing the
REAL STORY will be found

people who physically harm people based on MODESTY complaints should
be prosecuted for ATTEMPTED MURDER

The modesty patrol is not within law in Israel. The laws in Israel are invented and voted on by the Knesset, and it will never approve to laws permitting modesty patrols. Its deeply harmful to women and disrespecting them.

The modesty patrol are usually inside very religious comminities and their "laws" for women are which they made up for themselves.

Judaism in general says that a Jewish woman should go with a shirt that covers her elbows, and a skirt that covers her knees. that's the accepted modesty. If you're married you're asked to wear Shavis- the headscarf. that's Hilcha Miderabbanan- The laws of the Rabbis. What they do, the modesty patrol, is take the laws from the Rabbis and the Torah and twist them completely. They don't want their woman to show any skin but her face, and they will have no problem humiliating anf disrespecting females when it comes to that. even small girls.

Single Haredi women have been humiliated when some didn't chose to go with Shavis. even 16 and 17 year olds, singles! there is no reason why a single young girl should be forced to cover her head in Israel. She's not married! even the religion itself does not demand it, so why should a bunch of fanatics?

The idea of patrol in religious sites is more acceptable, because in religious sites, naturally, there are religious people, who should be respected like they are asked to have respect to others.

In Judaism, there is the issue of "women of western wall" which is an entire issue worth googling.

But for the issue, uhm, I believe the police should find this scumbag who did this and lock him up for good.

My comment about the western wall was that the western wall women were provoking and demanding attantion.

There is no reason why the women should pray in the men's area nor sing so loudly when its obvious it is very disturbing to the other praying people.

There were not ARRESTED, they were taken out of the area for disturbing the public of prayering people. Nobody gets ARRESTED in the western wall unless they physically harm someone.

For ONCE, do your research and learn to make the difference between "ARRESTING" and NOT arresting!

LMAO! I just realized what I wrote!
m0130.gif

Well, sorry for not being Ms. grammerally correct, but I have mixed up posts because my English itself is not at all that great. so cut me some slack, will ya?

I bet your Hebrew is not perfect, either.
m1310.gif

You don't get "arrested" as in police arresting and investigating you for Putting Talit in the Kotel. Officers walk you out in case you cause a mess or a provocation.

Stop trying see demons where there are none

Regardless if they were arrested or not, they certainly were not treated the way women are treated by many of your Muslim friends in their own countries. I can just see Frau Sherri sashaying around in some place like Afghanistan. What a surprise she would be in for.

LMAO! I just realized what I wrote!
m0130.gif

Well, sorry for not being Ms. grammerally correct, but I have mixed up posts because my English itself is not at all that great. so cut me some slack, will ya?

I bet your Hebrew is not perfect, either.
m1310.gif

maybe that's why you're having trouble with those "american-style test questions."
in between being
thyawn.gif
"bored" - why not take up
Animatedtypingwriting.gif
an american-english class....it'll boost up your college scores...(what's your major)? learning english - the #1 language on the planet - especially english, american-style !

animated_teacher_21.gif

just a suggestion, I feel sorry for you......all that "boredness.."

I'm saying people don't get ARRESTED in the Kotel for wearing Talliit, but when provoking, they are asked, and at times PHISICALLY, excored OUT.

Take it to the which way you'd like, that's the truth. I really could care less about what YOUR newspapers say.

Forum List

Back