Man did Putin outplay Biden or what

its what made them wear those shirts in the first place

yqsfriyfhbj81.jpg
Trump had cold water on his face in an easier relationship with Russia. Both nations interested in national boundaries. Like you are promoting globalism but want to live with the wealth of borders. Move your style of living between Haiti's and other nations. After all, we are a globalist government. Biden and the sorority girls in charge will give us this gift. However, the rest of the world powers have men in charge who know what reality is. Conquering.

The reality is: Poopy Pants got bitch slapped by Putin. What do you think Poopy's going to do, now?
Again, completely hilarious argument you're making.

As long as he doesn't send US troops over there.... I really don't care much.

What do you think President Biden should do--give details? I'm sure you won't answer but then again...you've been bitch slapped so often on this board....nobody would be surprised.

Yeah..it's a little bit harder when you just can't fold your arms and disagree...

And Biden placed sanctions on those Russian-held areas of Ukraine, not on Russia.

Every fucking thing he does seems to be wrong. :laughing0301:

U.S. imposes sanctions after Putin recognizes breakaway Ukraine regions​

"Washington — President Biden signed an executive order Monday imposing sanctions that target two Russia-backed breakaway republics in eastern Ukraine in a swift response to Russian President Vladimir Putin's decision to recognize the regions as independent.

The order bars "new investment, trade and financing by U.S. persons to, from, or in" the so-called Donetsk People's Republic and Luhansk People's Republic, located in Ukraine's eastern Donbas region, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement."

U.S. imposes sanctions after Putin recognizes breakaway Ukraine regions
I hear if Russia continues this aggression, Biden will sanction The Maldives. And he means it.

What do you think President Biden should do--give details? I'm sure you won't answer but then again...you've been bitch slapped so often on this board....nobody would be surprised.

Yeah..it's a little bit harder when you just can't fold your arms and disagree...
stfu is what he should do.

We're in a reverse of how it was under Trump: The Russians didn't have a fuckin' clue what Trump was going to do next.

Now our own intel agencies and President don't have a fuckin' clue what the Russians are going to do next.
They know well what the Russians were intending to do... They are playing the game...

this winter and EU is heavily reliant on Russian Gas... Wait a few weeks for military intervention if needed...

First lets go for heavy sanctions and freezing all Russian foreign Assets. deportation of Russian Oligarchs back to Russia... Find all of Putin nest egg money and seize it...

Start building a Quatar - Europe pipeline for oil and gas...... Inform China to pick a side, you are on the West or Russia... Cancel your new deal or else...

Do this before we start firing shots..

Yesterday Fox News was going on about this being a Biden wag the dog. Fox is simply propaganda.

Well, Wild Bill Kelsoe (or is it Mild Bitch)? Where'd you go?

They know well what the Russians were intending to do... They are playing the game...

this winter and EU is heavily reliant on Russian Gas... Wait a few weeks for military intervention if needed...

First lets go for heavy sanctions and freezing all Russian foreign Assets. deportation of Russian Oligarchs back to Russia... Find all of Putin nest egg money and seize it...

Start building a Quatar - Europe pipeline for oil and gas...... Inform China to pick a side, you are on the West or Russia... Cancel your new deal or else...

Do this before we start firing shots..

That would be more logical. Unfortunately, this administration doesn't seem to be driven by logic and reason.

It's not bad at all, it's good. Now peace is coming to Donbass and Lugansk. Calm down.
Personally I would give them the most easterly piece in a land swap...

Then Ukraine joins EU and NATO the next day...

And I would still freeze Russain assets abroad...

Personally I would give them the most easterly piece in a land swap...

Then Ukraine joins EU and NATO the next day...

And I would still freeze Russain assets abroad...
Then Ukraine erupts into Civil War. Which might be the best way to settle this whole thing.

They do have a plan, but it's a bad one. The Biden administration is imposing sanction on parts of Ukraine, but not Russia.

Is that a "plan" or what? :laughing0301:
I agree, their plan is shitty. I would sanction against exports from occupied territory there, also. It is just part of their laundry list that will not get Russia out of there and may permit Russia to take all of Ukraine and train their eyes on Poland, Slovakia, and former satellite countries to the the north, as Vlad realizes his dream of resurrection of the Soviet Union. Hopefully Europe and NATO wake up before they are all eating borscht and looking for the cheapest potato liquor.

Last edited:
Biden is a non issue. He can't negotiate his way to the bathroom. The problem is the shadow government consisting of a bunch of know-nothing radicals who are in charge and supported and protected by Pelosi and her little army.

Forum List

Back