Man finds voter ballots tossed in trash

Those aren't "ballots", clown shoes. They're voter guides.
Ah we have an expert in elections now. You have problems with their report write them and tell them. OBVIOUSLY the elections office said otherwise and got them sent out.

:lol:

You didn't bother to read your own link, did you? Nowhere in it does anyone (other than your ridiculous blog) say anything about "ballots" - and anyone in California would recognize those for exactly what they are - the voter guide.

I think that some of the people that find these "ballots' are just some people seeing the screwy way this election is going, and thinking they can get away with something that sounds newsworthy, are looking for their 15 min. of fame.

Those aren't "ballots", clown shoes. They're voter guides.
Incorrect:

They are absentee ballots with the attached instruction pamphlet,,,,,,

:lol:

No, they're not. I'm looking at my vote-by-mail ballot right now, I know what they look like.

Vote-by-mail ballots don't come with the voter guide "attached".

You know, I could take a photo of a bunch of IRS instruction books, lay them face down, and take the picture far enough away that they can't read the print, and pass them off as "ballots".

If it's an actual bunch of ballots, then why isn't the ballot itself (instead of the instruction books) being shown? They could blur out the name and address, but still show it's a ballot if this is real.

Here's my voter guide. Looks familiar. In fact, it looks identical to the "ballots" shown in the OP's article:

20161020_171257_zpsfr3ozgjn.jpg

Now, let's take a look at the other side (the one the article in the OP helpfully left out):

20161020_171304_zps9mh385m9.jpg

...whoops!

Doesn't seem to be a "ballot" at all...

You went and did it again, didn't you. Oh yes you did.

You got back in line for a refill of your piss cup.

WHY!?!

How many times has it been. A hundred? Two hundred? Three hundred?

WHO DOES THAT?!?!

Why the FUCK do you do this?

I'm starting to think you are a liberal who is trying to make all right wingers look like fucking retards.

Forum List

Back