Man From Castle Rock CO Shot to Death Vacationing in Florida

Let us just hope Trump doesnt mention this young man's death. Who knows how many hundreds of thousands of white racists will storm the capitol in DC

You'd be a fool to go to a mall anymore.

They're zoos
I watched my favorite mall in Toledo die when I was much younger.

"Youths" spent all their time harassing real shoppers until the shoppers stopped coming. That's how most of them end. Just like mass transit

Damn Desantis! Florida needs better leadership than white Republicans.

What was the guy thinking, vacationing with his young wife and 1 year old child in a godawful place like Republican Florida anyway

Was the shooter caught? Will he be charged? Hopefully will he be con-victed?

I watched my favorite mall in Toledo die when I was much younger.

"Youths" spent all their time harassing real shoppers until the shoppers stopped coming. That's how most of them end. Just like mass transit

Is that the mall that was doing great until the idiots decided it would be great to run bus lines from the ghetto areas to the mall so the Blacks could have access? Then it went to shit?

Is that the mall that was doing great until the idiots decided it would be great to run bus lines from the ghetto areas to the mall so the Blacks could have access? Then it went to shit?
Yep. Import ghetto trash kids who have no money. Really good idea for a mall

Ok. Let me make sure I understand the outrage. A man died protecting his son. The gunman was caught by police in no time. He was arrested and has been charged with the crime. He’s confessed. And soon will be tried or convicted and sent to prison.

What’s the problem? Bad guy caught. Punishment will be coming along. Oh. I see. It is another of those Blacks are bad and dangerous threads.

Well then by all means. Continue.

Ok. Let me make sure I understand the outrage. A man died protecting his son. The gunman was caught by police in no time. He was arrested and has been charged with the crime. He’s confessed. And soon will be tried or convicted and sent to prison.

What’s the problem? Bad guy caught. Punishment will be coming along. Oh. I see. It is another of those Blacks are bad and dangerous threads.

Well then by all means. Continue.
Ohhh, so your position is, no one is allowed to complain about a criminal if they were arrested? If i go look at your posts, I wont find you talking about Rittenhouse, Dylan Roof, etc?

Ohhh, so your position is, no one is allowed to complain about a criminal if they were arrested? If i go look at your posts, I wont find you talking about Rittenhouse, Dylan Roof, etc?

Sure you can. But it is interesting isn’t it that no white criminals are ever rushed out there by you guys in the White Wing of the Republican Party.

Sure you can. But it is interesting isn’t it that no white criminals are ever rushed out there by you guys in the White Wing of the Republican Party.
We dont complain about white criminals? Is this your new retarded position that you want me to smack down with ease?

I'm going to remember his "argument" the next time he or his buddies do one of their anti-American attacks. What ridiculous logic

Forum List

Back