Man From Castle Rock CO Shot to Death Vacationing in Florida

Imagine, this young man was sitting with his family. They were enjoying a beautiful day together.

Now his life has been taken, a woman’s husband taken, a little boy’s father taken.

A whole family and future generations have suffered a great loss now because one POS wanted to kill someone.... Judge Dredd would be the perfect answer, execute POS with EXTREME INDIFFERENCE IMMEDIATELY on the spot!

Damn Desantis! Florida needs better leadership than white Republicans.

What was the guy thinking, vacationing with his young wife and 1 year old child in a godawful place like Republican Florida anyway

NOTE
NEVER order mushoomz on your pizza in FL

Imagine, this young man was sitting with his family. They were enjoying a beautiful day together.

Now his life has been taken, a woman’s husband taken, a little boy’s father taken.

A whole family and future generations have suffered a great loss now because one POS wanted to kill someone.... Judge Dredd would be the perfect answer, execute POS with EXTREME INDIFFERENCE IMMEDIATELY on the spot!
And liberals insist you not be outraged. Ignore this, but go on incessantly about a minor protest after the Democrats stole the White House and blame the victim who was murdered by an overzealous "cop."

Ok. Let me make sure I understand the outrage. A man died protecting his son. The gunman was caught by police in no time. He was arrested and has been charged with the crime. He’s confessed. And soon will be tried or convicted and sent to prison.

What’s the problem? Bad guy caught. Punishment will be coming along. Oh. I see. It is another of those Blacks are bad and dangerous threads.

Well then by all means. Continue.
The problem is the victim is dead and this black crime problem will continue to grow.

Young black males compose 2.5 percent of the total population but committ over half of all violent crimes in America---yet simpletons like you see no problem.

I presume you prefer to be called African-American? yet your bros describe you better and you know it.

Forum List

Back