Man hacks mothers head off then with head in tow goes shopping at supermarket

uhm I'd like to vote no on killing psychopaths, I was misdiagnosed when I was a kid because of my synesthesia even though I didn't do anything "wrong" :(
Diagnosing little kids with mental illness is fucking ridiculous in the first place.

Yeah well military doctors in the 80s, (and frankly prob go back to the 40s given Alaska's cultural standings heh) Back then synesthesia was barely even "believed in" much less did anyone have a clue what it was nor it's result/impacts. I was just [un]fortunate enough to have a loss of empathy + "hallucinations" + ADHD that diagnosed me into it.

I don't consider it a mental illness, a difference perhaps, but not an illness heh

I said THIS dirtbag needs to die.

He brutally murdered his mother. I don't give a damn about the "excuse."

But if you want to keep them "confined" from the world, why keep them drugged up? How does heroin help them, or society?
It would help society by maintaining a sense of intelligent, moral integrity and human sensitivity. If we start killing the mentally incompetent -- what category is next? The impoverished?
Drug users.

uhm I'd like to vote no on killing psychopaths, I was misdiagnosed when I was a kid because of my synesthesia even though I didn't do anything "wrong" :(
Diagnosing little kids with mental illness is fucking ridiculous in the first place.

Yeah well military doctors in the 80s, (and frankly prob go back to the 40s given Alaska's cultural standings heh) Back then synesthesia was barely even "believed in" much less did anyone have a clue what it was nor it's result/impacts. I was just [un]fortunate enough to have a loss of empathy + "hallucinations" + ADHD that diagnosed me into it.

I don't consider it a mental illness, a difference perhaps, but not an illness heh
When I was a child and a teen I had intermittent explosive disorder. In those days it didn't have a name. I just had a bad temper. I would get extremely violent for no apparent reason. I once smashed a girl's face in just for saying hello. No one knew what to do at all. I mostly grew out of it. I still have a bad temper but not as bad.

Not even actual murderers?

I was eight. I think the worst thing I did was whinny at my teacher though frankly they put me on so many drugs after the school reported me for "focus issues" and the tests were done that I don't even remember it. My Mother says I went through a phase of pretending to be different animals, she thought it was adorable apparently and took lots of pictures of me in the dog kennel she bought me. Father on the other hand was not amused, they got married when I was like 6 maybe 7, he convinced my Mother to send me to a real doctor - Mother was into holistic medicine at the time, the local Alaska Native tribe thinks I can speak to their ancients, they consider me a demi-goddess to this day heh
Today you would be transspecies and been given surgery to make you more doglike. There was something going on in your life that you wanted to run from.

I said THIS dirtbag needs to die.

He brutally murdered his mother. I don't give a damn about the "excuse."

But if you want to keep them "confined" from the world, why keep them drugged up? How does heroin help them, or society?
It would help society by maintaining a sense of intelligent, moral integrity and human sensitivity. If we start killing the mentally incompetent -- what category is next? The impoverished?
So a person who decapitates his own mother shouldn't be put to death for his crime? It is wrong NOT to.

Didn't look, so I'm going to guess Oregon; they have a lot 'Clackamas' like names up there.

And ... yep. He has zero record of past violence or arrests of any kind. Wonder if some gimp slipped some angel dust or something in his food or drink and that set him off. Seems like a pretty nice guy, in fact. Bet it was some weed or something some Obama supporter drug dealer slipped some hard psychoactive drugs on.
Yeahhhhh! Blame Obama...

He's the stoner/ drug dealing gansta 'culture's' friend. It's entirely appropriate to keep reminding people of that. The murder rate in Chicago is his 'community organizing' legacy.

He had a physical disability that kept him from ever getting decent employment. there is no evidence he was anything other than unfortunate. The nasty racist comments from the so-called 'progressives' here are duly noted for showing the real face of the 'Left's' base and their imaginary 'empathy for the downtrodden n stuff'

So over here, you've got your heads of lettuce, over here your heads of cabbage, and over here your mothers head.

This guy was out of his head, but not out of his mothers head.

You get more, at your neighborhood Thriftway store.........

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker

Clackamas County man is accused of decapitating his mother at their home on Mother's Day, then going to a nearby supermarket, where witnesses described him walking in with an 8-inch knife in one hand and a severed human head in the other hand.

Investigators confirmed late Monday that Joshua Lee Webb was holding his mother's head when he went into Estacada's only grocery store.

Tina Marie Webb, 59, was killed at the family's rural home in Colton, authorities said.

One of Webb's sisters who was visiting for the holiday discovered their mother's headless body on the floor of the home, two neighbors said. The distraught sister came to their house to ask them to call police, they said.

She was crying and in shock and told them that she also had found her brother's dog dead on the kitchen counter.

"This is just a nightmare," one of the neighbors said. "It's something you wouldn't imagine someone would do." The two neighbors live within a few houses of the Webbs, but didn't give their names, saying they wanted to let the family know first that they had talked to a reporter.

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker
Poor woman Rip :(
This man seems to be insane. I bet he wil be declared incompetent after the trial :(
He is an SSI recipient. He has never worked, he has vision and other issues. He should have been institutionalized at 18.

I might have intermittent explosive disorder. I have the temper of a rabid cat. Especially first thing in the morning before I get a gullet full of coffee.
Hubby: Good morning beautiful!
Me: Bbbllebgrrr
Hubby: You wanna help me put that gazebo up here in a bit?
Me: You wanna see if I can hit you in the belly hard enough to hit your spine?
He has a collection of them he shares with his friends and family on Facebook.
Someday I'll go to jail probably

I might have intermittent explosive disorder. I have the temper of a rabid cat. Especially first thing in the morning before I get a gullet full of coffee.
You do not have intermittent explosive disorder. If you did, you wouldn't say anything. Your husband would have said "good morning honey" and you would have smashed the coffee pot up against the side of his head, broken it and carved up his face with the parts.

As I got older, I would go out at night and look for fights to get into. I lived in Oakland so it was real easy to get into fights.

Didn't look, so I'm going to guess Oregon; they have a lot 'Clackamas' like names up there.

And ... yep. He has zero record of past violence or arrests of any kind. Wonder if some gimp slipped some angel dust or something in his food or drink and that set him off. Seems like a pretty nice guy, in fact. Bet it was some weed or something some Obama supporter drug dealer slipped some hard psychoactive drugs on.
Yeahhhhh! Blame Obama...

He's the stoner/ drug dealing gansta 'culture's' friend. It's entirely appropriate to keep reminding people of that. The murder rate in Chicago is his 'community organizing' legacy.
Who told you that, Fox?

Yeahhhhh! Blame Obama...

Who told you that, Fox?

He did. You were probably stoned as usual and didn't notice. Then there is the stoner/ sexual deviant 'community' and its support for him, cuz, like, he 'smoked pot in college n stuff!' as if that is some big plus or something. His 'work' in Chicago speaks for itself, every week.

You do not have intermittent explosive disorder. If you did, you wouldn't say anything. Your husband would have said "good morning honey" and you would have smashed the coffee pot up against the side of his head, broken it and carved up his face with the parts.

As I got older, I would go out at night and look for fights to get into. I lived in Oakland so it was real easy to get into fights.

I'm pretty sure I do.

So over here, you've got your heads of lettuce, over here your heads of cabbage, and over here your mothers head.

Clackamas County man is accused of decapitating his mother at their home on Mother's Day, then going to a nearby supermarket, where witnesses described him walking in with an 8-inch knife in one hand and a severed human head in the other hand.

Investigators confirmed late Monday that Joshua Lee Webb was holding his mother's head when he went into Estacada's only grocery store.

Tina Marie Webb, 59, was killed at the family's rural home in Colton, authorities said.

One of Webb's sisters who was visiting for the holiday discovered their mother's headless body on the floor of the home, two neighbors said. The distraught sister came to their house to ask them to call police, they said.

She was crying and in shock and told them that she also had found her brother's dog dead on the kitchen counter.

"This is just a nightmare," one of the neighbors said. "It's something you wouldn't imagine someone would do." The two neighbors live within a few houses of the Webbs, but didn't give their names, saying they wanted to let the family know first that they had talked to a reporter.

This man seems to be insane. I bet he wil be declared incompetent after the trial :(

Maybe she deserved it

We have the ACLU to thank for this. This animal needs to be executed, regardless.
This fellow is a psychopath. He should have been locked away, as are many others who harbor his lethal potential. Do you believe we should execute all of these psychopaths?

I think they should be confined and maintained on a strong opiate regimen, heroin for one example. Let them live their lives in a state of peaceful, harmless oblivion. I believe this is preferable to exterminating them, a policy which inevitably would transform our society into something resembling the Third Reich.
In the early days of psychotherapy the violent insane were treated by a lobotomy in which they lived lives of peaceful oblivion. It's a permanent solution and not subject to medication schedules. Would you suggest bringing that practice back?

How do you know they were oblivious? They were basically human turnips for all intents and purpose. But no one know what may have been going on beyond those dull eyes

Maybe she deserved it
'
If daddy was also the brother and son of the mother that possibility does exist. People that do that kind'a stuff are pretty far out there.

Trump hater--- crude adult content

Yeahhhhh! Blame Obama...

Who told you that, Fox?

He did. You were probably stoned as usual and didn't notice. Then there is the stoner/ sexual deviant 'community' and its support for him, cuz, like, he 'smoked pot in college n stuff!' as if that is some big plus or something. His 'work' in Chicago speaks for itself, every week.
So what? Obama didn't cut his mother's head off...

Forum List

Back