Man Kills 15 Yr Old Girl For Throwing Eggs

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--tqJmWWfzg]Angry Black Man Shoots Into Car of Teens No Media Coverage - YouTube[/ame]

I fired off a lot of eggs when I was 14. Poor kid.

Gee, how cool! :rolleyes:

You're probably still a little punk.

I see I've really gotten under your urine colored skin. You offer nothing on this board but stalking and personal attacks. I've yet to see a salient post from you. It's hilarious too combined with your unbridled and hilariously laughable hubris.

You offer nothing on this board but stalking and personal attacks. I've yet to see a salient post from you. It's hilarious too combined with your unbridled and hilariously laughable hubris.

Tell us more about your egg-citing eggsploits! You're so cool!

What a douche...

You offer nothing on this board but stalking and personal attacks. I've yet to see a salient post from you. It's hilarious too combined with your unbridled and hilariously laughable hubris.

What a douche...

Unlike you, I actually feel sympathy for this young kid because I can relate to a degree of harmless trouble making as a kid. No one said it was cool, gook.

What a douche...

Unlike you, I actually feel sympathy for this young kid ...

Oh yeah, 'cause you seem like such a humanitarian... :rolleyes:

:fu:

Forum List

Back