Man Kills 15 Yr Old Girl For Throwing Eggs

I don't think this guy will walk free, I think this shooting is much worse then the Dunn shooting.

And if the shooter was white so would you

That's projecting. But for the record I think they should each die in a cell.

Worse than the Dunn shooting? Both ended up with 2 dead children. It's up to you to want to do something as petty as assign scores to the murders.

Last edited:
The guy shot the little girl knowing it was a little girl

I've not heard much about this case. Why?

This is what his car looked like:

article-2560678-1B8D601C00000578-510_306x304.jpg

article-2560678-1B8D603400000578-607_306x304.jpg

Something that would wash off in two seconds flat. Apparently the prank was a prank to get his son back since his son had pranked them first.

This is no different than the loud music trail IMO. Both cars contained teens, both cars were shot into after a verbal confrontation, one claimed to see a gun ( but I believe he was rage driven) the other just shot out of pure rage.

A 15-year-old girl has died, and another teen is injured after a shooting early Saturday morning.

15-year-old Adrian Broadway died at Children's Hospital.

Police say a suspect is being questioned.

Update:Teen Girl Dies in Late-Night Shooting, LRPD Make Arrest - ArkansasMatters.com - Central Arkansas' Source for News, Weather, and Sports covering Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, Cabot, Searcy, Hot Springs, and the rest of Central Arkansa

As bad as this sounds, I can sympathize with the shooter. I'm not saying I'd actually shoot the egg thrower, but it would be nice if we could do something to them.

When we first moved into this house, we were terrorized by people who would drive by during the night and throw eggs at our house. It wasn't once, it was many times and it was always our house that was targeted. I suspect it was the teenage boys who lived in the home before us. The neighbors had stories about them and I found some things in this house that made me worry for them. So many times and the cops won't do anything. One night my husband chased them. It was awhile before they did it again. We were considering sitting outside at night with a paintball gun to paint their truck the next time they did it, but I was told that was illegal. Apparently, it's not illegal to continuously terrorize innocent people with small children by throwing eggs at their house at all hours of the night, but it is illegal to shoot paintball guns at the ones throwing the eggs. After a couple of years, finally it stopped. Either they ended up in jail, or they moved out of the area.

The egg prank was a "fun" retaliation for a prank pulled by the shooters son. I don't feel sorry for the shooter. It's like saying one feels sorry for Dunn because he did not wish to hear loud music and wishing one could do something about it IMO.

Every time EsmeralDUH writes something a kitten dies.

Yes, us crackas are going to kill us some Negroes! When I wake every morning I put on my boots, shave my head, and start hunting *******! WHITE POWER!

But yeah, I think sending the criminal inner city black populations of Detroit, Chicago, or any other city where the black crime statistics leap of the page, to another country is a fantastic idea. Lincoln would agree.

Dear RC: Aside for any racial issues, I do believe that citizenship and amnesty for crimes should be earned, and restitution paid for costs of crimes, independent of the race of the convicted criminal. Corporate raiders who abuse tax money to profit at public expense should also be held to pay back these costs to continue privileges of citizenship and rights by law.

I do believe we could deter crime by setting up credit exchanges where violators could trade citizenship and work as laborers in place of immigrants on the waiting list to work legally in this country. if criminals don't want to work to earn their keep, plenty of immigrant workers are happy to take their place for the right to work in this country.

to prevent abuses of such a system, I recommend collaborative programs with church chartities that oversee rehab and restitution, and state or federal govt to provide secure prisons and regulated programs to pay back time and money owed for criminal violations.

if this is set up correctly, by voluntary compliance to enforce citizienship standards this way, there would not be abuses by race or politics or money. if you commit a crime, you negotiate a settlement agreement that all sides approve, including victims of the crime. so there is less room to buy your way out politically if victims have equal say in the sentence.

see also Earned Amnesty
i do think this is the solution to health care and immigration reform,
by tying it to prison and correctional reforms to balance the budget per state population

CaféAuLait;8635955 said:

Something that would wash off in two seconds flat. Apparently the prank was a prank to get his son back since his son had pranked them first.

This is no different than the loud music trail IMO. Both cars contained teens, both cars were shot into after a verbal confrontation, one claimed to see a gun ( but I believe he was rage driven) the other just shot out of pure rage.

Sad that these people are getting the death penalty for "eggs" and "loud music"

while two guys who raped and tortured a girl to death can't get the death penalty

we need consequences for crimes to match the extent of damage proportionally

if these men who murder spent their lives working at labor to send children to school
we could replace sweatshop labor and slave trafficking with work study programs for criminal restitution, turning prisons into correctional schools and end poverty and crime

CaféAuLait;8635955 said:

Sad that these people are getting the death penalty for "eggs" and "loud music"

while two guys who raped and tortured a girl to death can't get the death penalty

we need consequences for crimes to match the extent of damage proportionally

if these men who murder spent their lives working at labor to send children to school
we could replace sweatshop labor and slave trafficking with work study programs for criminal restitution, turning prisons into correctional schools and end poverty and crime

I agree with you, however there are those who will scream forced labor. Those who will say the government will work to assure one is found guilty to get free labor.

The guy knew that these were kids just pulling a harmless prank, and now a 15 year old little black girl is dead.

Where are all the Zimmerman and Dunn haters at now?

This guy is one sick individual. People getting away with murder begets more people thinking they will get away with murder.

The guy knew that these were kids just pulling a harmless prank, and now a 15 year old little black girl is dead.

Where are all the Zimmerman and Dunn haters at now?

The shooter is a black man. You won't hear a thing.

I know blacks who hate blacks, why else would this guy knowingly shoot a unarmed little black girl?

This might a stupid question, but if eggs were such an issue for the guy, what would have happened if the girl had something more severe in her possession?

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back