Man Kills Wife With Concrete Block, Claims 'Powerful' People Infected Him With Mayonnaise

Years back someone used the Twinkie defense (in where else, drum roll please: California) . That someone was Dan White, and he shot to death mayor Moscone and the city supervisor Harvey Milk. White was Convicted of manslaughter. Committed suicide. That didn't end well for anyone.

Husband Allegedly Kills Wife With Concrete Block, Claims 'Powerful' People Infected Him With Mayonnaise

A California man who was arrested earlier this month on suspicion of killing his wife claimed he had been infected with mayonnaise prior to the incident, police say.

Nathaniel Gene Robertson, 46, was detained by deputies from the Kern County Sheriff's Office after officers responded to a call on the morning of July 11 saying a female victim had received blunt force traumatic injuries at a home in the 300 Block of Sycamore Drive in Oildale.

Husband Allegedly Kills Wife With Concrete Block, Claims 'Powerful' People Infected Him With Mayonnaise - news - att.net

No way, this happened in California. Not a wonderful state like California.

everyone already knows Mayo is the tool of the devil ..thats what my toaster oven tells me
Im addicted to Chinese mustard

Thank the lord i found a place down here that still makes its own

Would someone please check with Dale to find out if this Mayonnaise poisoning is a threat to all of us, or just the ones the illuminati target?

Why couldn't she tell that he was crazy and get some help before he killed her? Maybe being crazy in Ca. is normal.

Years back someone used the Twinkie defense (in where else, drum roll please: California) . That someone was Dan White, and he shot to death mayor Moscone and the city supervisor Harvey Milk. White was Convicted of manslaughter. Committed suicide. That didn't end well for anyone.
I believe Feinstein then became Mayor. Then Senator....

Down here we say cement y’all say concrete.

A far as the guy goes kill’em

Man is miss the days of Ol Sparky RIP

Forum List

Back