Man loses to the chicks in weightlifting

It would appear not.
Is one event evidence? We have plenty of evidence from other competitions that say otherwise. Take New Zealand, the guy was first on their women’s Olympic team. He beat out several women. I do understand why New Zealand would promote this, if not for an upset they could have had gold.

And you guys got yer feathers all in a ruffle over it.

He still held a slot that should have gone to an actual WOMAN.

Somewhere out there is a real woman that now won't get to be proud of being an Olympic Athlete.

It takes quite a lot of political indoctrination for a man to forget that boys are stronger than girls.

My daughter learned that, in pre-school.

Intuitively, everyone knows that boys are stronger than girls.

I was watching TV a few years ago, and saw the boxing bout between Chyna and Joey Buttafuoco.

Even though Chyna was a huge dame with an impressive record in combat sports, she still lost to the auto body man.

Its an incredible advantage.

Intuitively, everyone knows that boys are stronger than girls.

I was watching TV a few years ago, and saw the boxing bout between Chyna and Joey Buttafuoco.

Even though Chyna was a huge dame with an impressive record in combat sports, she still lost to the auto body man.

Its an incredible advantage.

Future archeologists will be going though these forum archives, and building careers writing papers trying to understand the madness that destroyed our society.

IN their off hours, they will laugh their asses off, competing to who found the absolutely most retarded liberal quote.

I hope that sometimes, they feel some pity for us sane people, that had to live with these fucktards in charge of our countries.

In real life he is just a fat ass white Twinkie chomping pig of a man....

He still held a slot that should have gone to an actual WOMAN.

Somewhere out there is a real woman that now won't get to be proud of being an Olympic Athlete.
200w.gif

LMAO!! Shitty athlete? He made it to the Olympics. Ok, he didn't win. But being there puts him ahead of most.
A guy was strong enough to qualify in womens weight lifting is no accomplishment. Most of you guys should be far stronger than most females.

Forum List

Back