🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Man" opens fire on people for walking down the street

Kingsport man allegedly fires shots at crowd

This literally happened in my town if you look it up you will see we have very few pavement apes here yet shockingly they commit MOST of the violent crime! Piece of shit should be charged with attempted murder just more proof obamas sons are NOT civilized enough for this society

These reports need to say if he has a record.........
Arrested

Arrested

That 2nd one if convicted should have banned him from having a weapon

:biggrin:

This literally happened in my town if you look it up you will see we have very few pavement apes here yet shockingly they commit MOST of the violent crime! Piece of shit should be charged with attempted murder just more proof obamas sons are NOT civilized enough for this society
Pavement apes? :biggrin:
Well I can't use ! For my i's anymore so lol can't use the "N" word
LOL, they can't ban every metaphor imaginable.

White Dallas man shoots 8-year-old black boy in the face as he plays ‘tag’

Police reports said that Cloninger was seen standing beside his pickup truck as the boy was bleeding, and a witness asked him if he shot the boy.

“Yes I shot that kid,” Cloninger reportedly said.

Yeah, these walking grubs aren't fit for society.

Police reports said that Cloninger was seen standing beside his pickup truck as the boy was bleeding, and a witness asked him if he shot the boy.

Now if that isn't an excuse to shoot random people nothing is.

Wow! Stories like this are more rare than a unicorn riding through a patch of 4 leaf clovers. Good find!

Wow! That's more rare than a unicorn riding through a patch of 4 leaf clovers. Good find!
He had to go back three years. Is it still good or does this dead fish stink?

White people never do this

a-photograph-posted-to-a-website-with-a-racist-manifesto-shows-dylann-roof-the-21-year-old-man-charged-with-murdering-nine-people-at-emanuel-ame-church-in-charleston-south-carolina.jpg

White people never do this

a-photograph-posted-to-a-website-with-a-racist-manifesto-shows-dylann-roof-the-21-year-old-man-charged-with-murdering-nine-people-at-emanuel-ame-church-in-charleston-south-carolina.jpg
And? Look up the crime rates compare to population negroes have the first place award on that.

And? Look up the crime rates compare to population negroes have the first place award on that.

I guess now we know you live in Kingsport, Tennessee. Makes perfect sense you'd live in an area infested with redneck hilljack crackers like yourself.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I guess now we know you live in Kingsport, Tennessee. Makes perfect sense you'd live in an area infested with redneck hilljack crackers like yourself.

Ah the professionalism of a moderator here is just overwhelming! I'm actually moving next Monday so.

There was one time I was driving in Chicago and took the "wrong exit". Black people were wandering all over like zombies, walking right into the street with a swagger. It looked like a fucking zombie movie. That's why "pavement apes" is so funny.

I'm not white or black, but I'll take my chances with all white communities any day. The worst that will befall me is country music or corny jokes from a church group.

Forum List

Back