Man picks up BB gun off shelf in walmart - Cops shoot him dead.

Whats that have to do with anything?
You are comparing a bb gun to a rifle, and you want me to tell you what your comparison has to do with?

Would you rather compare it to a pistol?
Why that young man wasn't brandishing a pistol was he?

No he had a rifle that just happened to shoot BB's.

He had a BB assault weapon :rofl:

But again, irrelevant.Even if he had a SAW249 with a 500 round drum attached at the time that he was shot he was no threat.

That's easy for you to say. You weren't the one confronting what you believed to be an armed individual.

That is immaterial as it wasn't a real weapon, no one was anywhere near the guy, and he was on the phone.

Being on the phone is irrelevant as well. Or do you think people can't fire a weapon while on the phone?
One hand shooting an assault rifle? Sounds like a rambo movie :)

Zero accuracy but if you're just a loon going on a rampage, you aren't concerned about that.

Zero? Would you bet your life on it?

Yes I would have bet my life that guy was no threat. Have you ever been held at gunpoint, stared down the barrel & looked the person in the eye who was going to pull the trigger?

I doubt it!

But I have many times & have had someone pull the trigger. There was no doubt Crawford was zero threat. Those cops are a danger to the public & should be fired & jailed along with that asshole who called & lied to 911. Not only did they shoot the innocent Crawford in the back while he was shopping for his children, but they also killed another mother shopping the next isle over.

Yes. I have.

There is quite a bit of time when he the kid wasn't on video, and it IS possible he was pointing that gun at people at that time.

However, that is irrelevant, the method for dealing with that is arresting the kid and letting him have his day in court, not killing him on the spot.

I wouldn't doubt that he DID at some point point that BB gun at someone, and if at THAT time someone had busted a cap in his ass, too bad so sad, but after the fact and after the danger has passed is a different matter....

So, making the claim that he never pointed the gun at anyone is stupid and unnecessary and will probably backfire when it gets proven that yes he in fact DID point the gun at people.

The 911 caller Ritchie later stated that Crawford never pointed the gun at anyone. Crawford never pointed it at Williams & her kids as Ritchie claimed he was in the time synced video. Williams & her kids showed no concern about Crawford & didn't signal for help or call 911. Williams however did die from a heart attack caused by police shooting Crawford, so now her motherless kids are in danger as are Crawford's fatherless children.

911 caller Ritchie was kicked out of basic training for fraud, lying, post racist crap online, arrested for stealing, convicted for possession of drugs & paraphernalia. He is a drug addict, racist, criminal POS & should go to prison for causing those 2 deaths destroying their families.

Link?

Bearingarms.com - “It Was A Crank Call.” Walmart Shooting Victim’s Family Wants Charges Filed Against SWATter

"In addition to Crawford’s death, shopper Angela Williams had a heart attack and died in the panic after officers shot Crawford. Neither she nor her children seemed fazed by Crawford talking on the phone while holding the BB gun. Williams’s son holds Ritchie responsible for her death as well.

The children who Ritchie appeared to claim were under threat from Crawford were in the store with their mother, Angela Williams. Williams, 37, died of a heart attack in the panic that ensued among customers following the police shooting. “I hope that he’s happy with himself,” her teenage son said of Ritchie in a Facebook post earlier this month."

Bearingarms.com - “It Was A Crank Call.” Walmart Shooting Victim’s Family Wants Charges Filed Against SWATter

"In addition to Crawford’s death, shopper Angela Williams had a heart attack and died in the panic after officers shot Crawford. Neither she nor her children seemed fazed by Crawford talking on the phone while holding the BB gun. Williams’s son holds Ritchie responsible for her death as well.

The children who Ritchie appeared to claim were under threat from Crawford were in the store with their mother, Angela Williams. Williams, 37, died of a heart attack in the panic that ensued among customers following the police shooting. “I hope that he’s happy with himself,” her teenage son said of Ritchie in a Facebook post earlier this month."

Where does it say he was " kicked out of basic training for fraud, lying, post racist crap online, arrested for stealing, convicted for possession of drugs & paraphernalia. He is a drug addict, racist, criminal POS"?

And where was his later statement that Crawford never pointed a gun at anyone? Also what about the death of Williams? I didn't read anything about any of the claims you made.

There is quite a bit of time when he the kid wasn't on video, and it IS possible he was pointing that gun at people at that time.

However, that is irrelevant, the method for dealing with that is arresting the kid and letting him have his day in court, not killing him on the spot.

I wouldn't doubt that he DID at some point point that BB gun at someone, and if at THAT time someone had busted a cap in his ass, too bad so sad, but after the fact and after the danger has passed is a different matter....

So, making the claim that he never pointed the gun at anyone is stupid and unnecessary and will probably backfire when it gets proven that yes he in fact DID point the gun at people.

The 911 caller Ritchie later stated that Crawford never pointed the gun at anyone. Crawford never pointed it at Williams & her kids as Ritchie claimed he was in the time synced video. Williams & her kids showed no concern about Crawford & didn't signal for help or call 911. Williams however did die from a heart attack caused by police shooting Crawford, so now her motherless kids are in danger as are Crawford's fatherless children.

911 caller Ritchie was kicked out of basic training for fraud, lying, post racist crap online, arrested for stealing, convicted for possession of drugs & paraphernalia. He is a drug addict, racist, criminal POS & should go to prison for causing those 2 deaths destroying their families.

Link?
Doubts cast on witness's account of black man killed by police in Walmart

"One month later, Ritchie puts it differently. “At no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody,” the 24-year-old said, in an interview with the Guardian. He maintained that Crawford was “waving it around”, which attorneys for Crawford’s family deny.

Ritchie told several reporters after the 5 August shooting that he was an “ex-marine”. When confronted with his seven-week service record, however, he confirmed that he had been quickly thrown out of the US marine corps in 2008 after being declared a “fraudulent enlistment” "

BCI report reveals new accounts of Walmart shooting - "The report says Ritchie later said Crawford wasn’t actually “pointing” the gun at the family but he was swinging the gun around and flashing the muzzle at the children. Ritchie said he was afraid of an accidental discharge."

This liar keeps changing his story!

Last edited:

Link?

"One month later, Ritchie puts it differently. “At no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody,” the 24-year-old said, in an interview with the Guardian. He maintained that Crawford was “waving it around”, which attorneys for Crawford’s family deny.

Ritchie told several reporters after the 5 August shooting that he was an “ex-marine”. When confronted with his seven-week service record, however, he confirmed that he had been quickly thrown out of the US marine corps in 2008 after being declared a “fraudulent enlistment”

The grand jury failed to indict the officers. You can have all the doubt in the world. It's not going to change a thing.

So if he WAS a marine and had been kicked out. Wouldn't that make him an ex-marine?

This article doesn't give the race but other articles i've read said he was black.

Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart | MSNBC

08/09/14 05:16 PM—
A young man holding a toy rifle in a Wal-Mart was shot and killed on Tuesday by police in the Dayton suburb of Beavercreek, Ohio, according to Raw Story. John Crawford, 22, was carrying a toy gun he picked up in the store, alarming two other shoppers.

CBS reports that two other Wal-Mart customers, April and Ronald Ritchie, saw Crawford walking around the store with what appeared to be a gun and called the police. The police station reports that officers asked Crawford to put down the weapon, and opened fire when he did not comply.

The Ohio Attorney General’s office has said that the gun Crawford was carrying was an MK-177 BB/Pellet rifle, also known as a “variable pump air rifle.” Family members could not be reached for comment by msnbc.

Look at Speedy, with his new liberal website.

I would shoot a stranger that willfully pointed a rifle at me in a public place.

And my State would back me up.

Link?

Ritchie told several reporters after the 5 August shooting that he was an “ex-marine”. When confronted with his seven-week service record, however, he confirmed that he had been quickly thrown out of the US marine corps in 2008 after being declared a “fraudulent enlistment”

The grand jury failed to indict the officers. You can have all the doubt in the world. It's not going to change a thing.

So if he WAS a marine and had been kicked out. Wouldn't that make him an ex-marine?
You are an idiot! :wtf:Who said Ritchie was not an ex-marine? :cuckoo: Ritchie is an ex-marine after only 7 weeks because he is a fraudulent liar.

The police loving prosecutor likely made a lame case to the grand jury. The feds need to get involved. It isn't safe to carry a gun with Ritchie & that shoot you in the back cop on the loose. They are a danger to the public.

Link?

No it would not. If you are administratively discharged from basic training it's as if you never joined at all.

You are comparing a bb gun to a rifle, and you want me to tell you what your comparison has to do with?

But again, irrelevant.Even if he had a SAW249 with a 500 round drum attached at the time that he was shot he was no threat.

That's easy for you to say. You weren't the one confronting what you believed to be an armed individual.

Sonny, I was an Army MP for 20 + years, EVERY individual I confronted was armed. Being armed =/= being a threat.

Link?

You are an idiot! :wtf:Who said Ritchie was not an ex-marine? :cuckoo: Ritchie is an ex-marine after only 7 weeks because he is a fraudulent liar.

The police loving prosecutor likely made a lame case to the grand jury. The feds need to get involved. It isn't safe to carry a gun with Ritchie & that shoot you in the back cop on the loose. They are a danger to the public.

I'm an idiot?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not the one that made silly claims and hasn't backed them up.

You just make shit up as you go with absolutely nothing to support it.

Link?

No it would not. If you are administratively discharged from basic training it's as if you never joined at all.

Link?

Sonny, I was an Army MP for 20 + years, EVERY individual I confronted was armed. Being armed =/= being a threat.

More bullshit!

Link?

I'm an idiot?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not the one that made silly claims and hasn't backed them up.

You just make shit up as you go with absolutely nothing to support it.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Yes you are the idiot! I backed all my claims with facts. You live in mental retard fantasy land.

Link?

Link?

Entry Level Separation - What is an ELS

Link?

Entry Level Separation - What is an ELS

The link doesn't support the claim. But nice try.

Forum List

Back